the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ipswich, MA

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Go down

Ipswich, MA Empty Ipswich, MA

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

In the year 1633, Ipswich, MA was settled. Multiple familes came here to escape the brutal witch trials in England and Frace, but there were few that escaped the trials as they streached across the blue barrier, and spread like wild fire through the so called "land of freedom." Five families took a covenant of Silence, swearing over the Book of Damnation, an ancient tome that had been kept by the founding families. The families were Danvers, Garwin, Parry, Sims, and Pope. The last grew lustful for power, and was banished from the Covenant, his line supposedly being blotted out by the witch hunts.

The powers have tansfered from generation to generation, always choosing the oldest male. Their powers manifest at thirteen, then on their eighteenth birthday, they ascend (aka come to full power). But there's a catch. The powers are addicting. Each time you use, the more life it takes from you, and if you use to much, you could be sitting at twenty looking as though you were forty, your life disapearing from you, making you die before your time. But that's not all. It is possible to take another's powers. But, they have to "will" it to you, a trick that was constantly trying to be used by the fifth family in their lust for power. And when you will your powers away...you die...

To the students of the Spenser Academy, the Sons of Ipswich are the baddest boys on campus. But that's not all they share. The four friends also share a 300-year-old secret: they're warlocks, the teenage descendants of a 17th-century coven of witches. So when the long-banished fifth son suddenly appears and threatens their lifestyle, they realize they must face their enemy in order to prevent him from stealing their powers and shattering the covenant forever.
(http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475944/)

(based off of the movie, The Covenant. I thought it would be appropriate to move it here...because we always get sent here anyways ^ is the referances, everything else was taken from Wikipedia)

Name:
Age: Must be 17 but your birthday can be coming soon ^.^
Looks:
Personality:

Only 5 people can be the "brothers" and they MUST be male, no exceptions. You are attending Spencer Acadamy, but you can have a special acception that makes it so you don't have to live in the dorms, but you gotta clear it with me first. Get it? Got it? Good.

Back to top Go down

Ipswich, MA Empty Re: Ipswich, MA

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:58 pm

Name: Sam Foster
Apperance: Ipswich, MA Hot_girl_black_hair_12171
Personality: She is very opinionated with a deadly temper. When she is mad, you can only tell because she becomes frighteningly silent. She has a very wild personality that loves to go for the thrill of adventure, loving to almost get caught yet get away. When she is in these moods, she is a very hardend "bad girl." She does have a kind heart though and is a sucker for sob stories.

Last edited by Taylow on Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Name: Curtis Garwin Aka Soda
Looks: Ipswich, MA Sodapop-Curtis-sodapop-curtis-9723649-352-281
Personality: TBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 pm

James
Looks: I'll post the img later, but dark hair, green eyes.
Personality: TBD, but most likely on the quiet cocky side

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:14 pm

Is he one of the brothers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:15 pm

*blinks* sure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Ok, which one? I'm the Garwin brother. That leaves Parry, Sims, Danvers, or (the bad guy) Pope. All you have to do is tack it as your last name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:22 pm

Danvers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:23 pm

Ok, should we start or should we wait?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Start.
I wanna rp with artemis.. I just don't want to kill damian. can we just pretend we never had kale visit her in her dreams. I thought she'd do one thing, but she's reacting completely diffferent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Sure thing. You can bring Artemis here, too if you want to

Sam was at the party out at the dunes the large bonfires lighting up the area. It was always like this at the begining of the year. A huge illegal party to celebrate coming back. Some kid was DJ-ing, though in her opinion he was doing a terrible job at it.

Soda was staring down at the party from the top of a cliff. A smirk on his face as he looked around. Perhaps he'd go. He wasn't quiet sure yet. He was still waiting for James.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:42 pm

perhaps, can I fill out a charrie sheet later though?

James stuck to the shadows, sneaking up behind soda and tackling him playfully. "you should watch your back more carefully"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Soda jumped and growled, easily tossing James over his shoulder and tackling him to the ground. "You ba****" he chuckled. He let him up after a moment and dusted himself off, raising his brow. "Some party down there huh?"

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Artemis walked aimlessly through the woods, slowing as she walked through the buttom of a cliff and examining the nearby party curiously

James chuckled and straighten out his shirt "ya, thinking about going? I hear it's suppose to be quite the event"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Soda smirked at him and shrugged. "I guess we could drop in," he said walking to the edge of the cliff, his eyes turning black as night as he went to step off of it.

Sam had wandered and bumped into Artemis on accident. "Oh, hey! Come on, join the party!" Her mind was buzzing slightly, a plastic cup of beer in her hand. She pulled Artemis over to one of the bonfires, dancing as she did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 am

Artemis blinked, guess she was going after all. She sighed, slipping into the shadows, watching the others

James smirked "guess so". he jumped, quickly following after him. this oughta be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:07 am

Soda had free falled, doing a little flip before landing on his feet with a smile, his eyes turning back to their usual sea blue. He straightend himself out some and walked over towards the bonfire with James.

Sam frowned when she saw Artemis move away. "Come on, you only live once. Let's have some fu-" her sentance cut off and a large smile crept onto her lips. "Look who's here. If it isn't the Ipswich brothers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:12 am

Artemis turned and eyed the newcomers intently. Ah, yes, it was.
James looked around at the crowd, his green eyes flashing slightly as he took in the scene. He ran a hand through his hair, relaxing considerably

Last edited by Ella Rose on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:15 am

Soda glanced at him and chuckled, shaking his head. He slowed down so he was walking slightly behind him, then kicked the back of his heal as he took a step, making him over step and laughed.

Sam rolled her eyes as she watched them, shaking her head. She turned back to Artemis. "Your name's Artemis right? I think I'm your new roomate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:19 am

Artemis watched as james scowled and tackled soda, rough housing with him. She sighed and turned back to the girl. "ya, that's me. have you seen the room yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:22 am

Sam shrugged and smiled. "It's pretty big, I mean it's like a small house. We all share a shower though, it sucks. You have to go down the hall to use it." She wasn't at all happy with the showering situation. "So, where you from?"

Soda chuckled as they wrestled. He managed to shove James off, but accidently shoved him to far, and made him run into Artemis.

(should we get bells?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

Artemis was going to respond until a bolder knocked her down. or, at least, what felt like a bolder. her sight flickered, her head smacking rather hard on a rock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:34 am

Sam looked at them shocked, then kicked James hard in the stomach, pushing him off of Artemis. "A**hole!" She growled and helped Artemis up, "you ok?"

Soda walked over and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry about that," he said, only to get the rest of Sam's beer in his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:37 am

James sputtered, clutching his stomach. man, an inch lower and... he shuddered, bending over. wow, for a girl, she packed some power.
"wha?" artemis asked, swaying as she blinked back dark spots "oh.. ya.
it'sfine" she blinked harder, feeling like she had just stared into the sun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:51 am

"You sure?" Sam asked, watching her worriedly, feeling her forehead. She was buzzed enough she wasn't exactly sure how to deal with the situation other than beat on the Ipswich brothers.

"I said I was sorry," Soda, said as he wiped the beer from his face and looked down at James, offering a hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 38 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum