the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ere in Ol' Lu

+6
Echo
Bells
ShaneColton
Kid.Icarus
Momo13
Jacky K.
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

'Ere in Ol' Lu - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Ere in Ol' Lu

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:18 am

Lex frowned, her name was one of the few things she owned, giving it away to just any old stranger wasn't part of her plans. "'eard 'bout a thief from some friends, that 'e 'ad some good things." She told him, slipping her dagger slightly out of her waistband. No way she was giving her name.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:32 am

Diz
This girl.. was being stubborn... It was a bit annoying..
I smiled inwardly as I had an idea... maybe if I convinced girl she could trust me... I might be able to get something out of her...
I lowered my knife a bit, but only enough... I would still be ready if she tried anything...
"Per'aps we got off on th' wrong foot... if I tol' ya my name.. would yoo tell me yers..?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:36 am

Lex smiled, no. "Aye. Sounds like a fair deal." She replied, slipping the dagger further into her hands using just her finger tips. "Your name is?" She smiled at him, running through a list of names in her head.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 am

Diz
I smirked again... I could easily guess what was going through her head... she wasn't going to give up that easily.. she was a challenge... and I love a good challenge
"...Diz... I'll tell ya honestly.. That's me real name... and I hope that's enough of a gesture of good will t' prevent ya from throwin' sum fake name at me..."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:57 am

Lex frowned as if considering it for a moment before nodding with a small smile. "Name's Mira." She told him without a hint of guilt, looking him straight in the eye and offering a hand. As much as he would like her to there was no way she would say her real name. The opposite hand of the one she offered held the fully pulled dagger in her palm.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:10 am

Diz
I faked a smile and took her hand... not shaking it.. just holding it there... with one finger on her wrist... My knife still pointed at her...
"Pleasure t' meet ya... Mira..." I gestured towards the kitchen, "per'aps ya'd like sumthin' t' eat.. Mira...?"
As I said this.. I kept hand where it was... my finger still on her wrist.. checking for a change in the rhythm of her heartbeat...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:04 am

At the question Lex's stomach reminded her of how hungry she was. Biting her lip she hesitated, glancing from him to the indicated door. "Your gonna feed a stranger?" She said finally looking at him in a tiny bit of confusion. "Why?" She started to pull her hand away, she didn't like being g touched.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Diz
I held her hand for a moment longer.. nothing unusual.. though she didn't give me much to work with.. I suppressed a frown...
I smirked now, "ya prob'ly woulda taken some food anyways.. at least this way ya don' 'ave t' steal it.."
I let her hand go now, and extended it towards the kitchen, making a gesture for her to go first, "'elp yerself t' anythin' in there..."
I still had my knife pointed at her.. ready to end her if she tried anything...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Ima Jack x) wrote:Bells

I heard something crunch behind me, and my hand drifted to my gun. Oi. No. Where my gun used to be. Well, that was just bullshit. Must have left it on my Baby. Ah well, I could cope, with my knife. It was probably just a false alarm.

I glanced cooley behind me, and swallowed a scream. Holy Hell. The image hit me like a bullet straight through my eye. It was hideous, dark as soot, with hair all sprouted from its head like stringy black seaweed.

Outlander.

Wait. That couldn't be right.

No, it was an Outlander. The word crashed through my mind like waves on a cliffside. I just stood frozen for a moment, staring as if trying to convince myself that it was just imagined. But no, it was a girl . . . an Outlander girl, here in Skelet's realm. I wet my lips, drawing my knife from my dress. "Look 'ere, look 'ere," I said smoothly.
Moko

Moko looked at the lady blankly before taking a few steps back. She reached for her knife and pulled it out slowly, keeping it behind her back. She swallowed and tried to calm her heavy breathing. She was just trying to pass through to find food.

"Whachu w'nt from meh?" She asked slowly and hesitantly, trying to sound more courageous than she actually was. Her hand with the knife trembled, but she didnt let that show. her hand stayed behind her back, the blade ready if she needed to protect herself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Lex glanced at him and hesitated a moment longer as she slowly started towards the kitchen. She'd learned not to trust people, especially when the was pointing the knife at her. Keeping an eye on him at all times she searched for food, her stomach beginning to growl at the promise of food. It'd been awhile since she last ate. Gripping the dagger tight enough the blade cut into her skin a little she hungrily began eating the first thing she found.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Diz
I watched as she went into the kitchen... I followed her.. lowering my knife a bit...
I couldn't help but smirk as she started eating anything she could find... I noticed again how skinny she was...
"When was th' last time ya 'ad a proper meal, Lass..?"
I leaned on the doorway... crossing my arms... but I kept the knife in my hand... I knew I couldn't trust this girl any farther than I could throw her... and I guess she thought the same about me...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Lex blinked, pausing for a moment as she considered the question. A proper meal and not just something she'd managed to swipe from someone. "I dunno." She answered honestly. "Does it matter?" She went back to searching for food still holding the dagger.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 am

Dusty
Ug... I wasn't much of a dusk person. I mean, sunsets are beautiful and all, but oi, I was tired. I was walking along the edge of a canal, kicking along a rock as I whistled to myself out of boredom. There's a place I used to know, there we'd dance to the raven's crow. We'd not mind if rats run through, 'cause we're all streetrats, too

I had no job for the day- yet, that is- so it was just me, myself, and empty stomach. I sighed, running a hand through my scruffy hair. I turned my attention back to the sunset, with the sky full of its blazing colors, and I allowed myself a small smile. Chrystal would be telling a story soon, I bet. Those always helped keep your mind off your worries, a bit of an escape, really. Then I ducked into an alley, silent and out of sight, listening to the moon's lullaby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:49 am

It would have taken a practiced eye to spot the small-framed silhouette wisping across the rooftops. Unfortunately, there were many practiced eyes in Luna, and the boy had gotten used to that feeling of being watched. The trick was to move quick, like a shadow on a wall, so that when he was spotted the onlooker might wave away the sighting as only their imagination.

The little thief didn't seem entirely awake, however; perhaps his focus slipped a bit too much. After a long while of well-placed, soft footsteps, something crunched under his foot and startled him out of the daze. He glanced around in the dark for anyone who might have heard, but only found some kid in the alley below.

Oi my my.

He darted on his way, black hair shielding his eyes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:56 am

Dusty
I was about halfway through a little whistled ditty I made up, before a crunch caught my attention. Somebody was being a little clumsy tonight, I thought with a slight chuckle as I looked up. That's when I saw a kid, with hair as black as the shadows he was hiding in. I paused.
'oly 'ell...
I made a face that was roughly equivalent to the phrase 'WTF?!'

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 am

Quincy
I stretched, yawned, turned around to my stomach. My hand hanging over the lip of the building, some four story plunge to the canals below. Right, I had a catnap under the stars. Only fair that I should sleep where a cat would. I open my eyes, study the canals below, a long stretch of straight street up to the ol' Bell Tower, standing straight into the sky. Like the moon's playing hide and seek on this slightly clear day. Peaking out behind clouds and the Tower, soon to disappear over the horizon and leave the world in darkness. All except for the few oil lamps that still worked.
With another yawn, I sit up, my legs dangling over the edge. I glance over, a balcony about mid way down. I scoot off and drop, crouching down as I land, then going over the rusty railing to the streets. My hands go into my sweatshirt pockets, my ever present dagger hidden. Where I won't tell ya. Then it wouldn't be hidden, would it? I stole it from one of those rich guys who prides himself on security, see. Just for the fun of it...
The Fox is off prowling the night. No one annoying better come in her way.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Diz
I sighed at her and frowned a bit.. she was a tough nut to crack...
"I s'pose not..." I looked at her for a moment longer, "eat as much as ya like.." I walked out of the kitchen and out onto the balcony... this was the only safe way out for her... if she tried to leave through the front door, the rats in the hall would stop her before she could even reach the stairs...
I grabbed the top of a window sill and pulled myself onto the roof, positioning myself above the doorway, knife still in hand... if she tried to run.. I could jump on her easily...
I looked out across the lowlands, the sun was just barely peeking over the horizon, the Bell tower in the opposite direction, not too far away, but also not too close... this hotel may not have been the safest place... but I would never leave...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:03 pm

Lex paused looking around when she realized he left her alone. Gathering a few more items of food she crept out of the kitchen and glanced around before heading out onto the balcony. Time to make her escape....hopefully. A little uneasily she held the items of food closer to her body, she'd feel much better if she'd known where he was at. A careful hand continued to grip her dagger, she might need it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Diz
I sighed as I heard her approach the door.. was she honestly going to try and sneak out..?
I jumped off the roof and turned to face her, pointing the knife at her once again, "Were you really going to just walk out like that..?" I shook my head in mock disbelief, and said sarcastically, "and I thought I was being such a great host..."
I smirked and looked her in her eyes, "Really though, I thought you were smarter than that... It's not going to be that easy.."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Lex glared at him, holding her dagger tightly in her hand as she glanced from him to the food she'd swiped. "Aye well, your mistake then. Not many people ever called me smart."" She sighed and shifted the items in her arms and glancing at the doorway behind her. "I guess I should put these back......."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:06 pm

Diz
I shrugged at her.. I honestly didn't care much about the food, most of it was stolen anyways.. It was the principle of it.. the fact that she had even tried to steal from me at all...
"...th' food's yers if ya wan' it... but if ya think yer gettin' outta 'ere without confrontation.. yer sorely mistaken..."
She wasn't getting off of this balcony... and if she tried to run out the door.. the rats would swarm her...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:42 pm

Lex glared at him for a moment longer, eyeing the food in her hands then the balcony. Nodding to herself she dropped it and spun the dagger in her hand before leaping towards him with a determined look in her eyes. She was not going to be held her like some criminal ....
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Diz
I sighed as she jumped at me.. I didn't WANT to fight her...
I sidestepped her and grabbed her arm, spinning her around me so that she was facing away from the balcony and threw her back into the room.. it was quite easy.. considering the difference in stature...
I walked in after her, still aiming my knife towards her, drawing another dagger from my belt...
"I don' WANT t' 'urt ya... but ya've forced me 'and..."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Name: Clever

Social branch / where they live: Streetrat
Appearance: Sports a shag of (literally) dirty blonde hair, and has very freckled skin. Has green eyes, a lanky frame for a ten-year-old, and big feet.
Other: good friend of Hermes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Random Pawn Shop Worker (in the third person muhaha)

The ghost-white worker barely glanced up from the money shuffling in his hands, and immediately looked to the miscellanious items the lass had layed out on the counter. "Bit early, aren't you?" His voice droned, and he scratched his shaved head before picking through the shiniest prizes. It was barely nightfall. He only showed up at noon because he had to; it was in the early morning hours that people came to sell.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum