the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:28 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alex walked down the hallway and spotted Evan. She walked over to him and frowned when she saw his expression. "Hey, Ev, you okay?" Her eyes widened and she rested her hand on his arm lightly.

*pokes Alice*
Reply to Daughter-
Darren shrugged. "I guess we wait for class to start. We might as well get some good seats. And by good seats, I mean the ones in the back so the teacher won't call on me to answer an impossible question." He laughed.

*Is poked* oh crap sorry love Sad Didnt see it.

Evan sighed and took her into his arms. "Angela broke up with me." He said tears sliding down his cheeks. "I thought... she was the one." He said holding her.

Alexandria laughed and hugged him. "Alright! I like the back. We can slack off big time." She winked at him. She sighed and leaned aginst him. Her face was red because... he only knew how to do that to her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:36 pm

Darren smiled and wrapped and arm around her. "Let's go!" He liked hanging out with Alexandria. She was like a sister to him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm

Alexandria followed and laid her head on his arm as they walked. She liked him... but she didnt know how much. She had always had a small crush on him but did he feel the same way?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:46 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:
smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alex walked down the hallway and spotted Evan. She walked over to him and frowned when she saw his expression. "Hey, Ev, you okay?" Her eyes widened and she rested her hand on his arm lightly.

*pokes Alice*
Reply to Daughter-
Darren shrugged. "I guess we wait for class to start. We might as well get some good seats. And by good seats, I mean the ones in the back so the teacher won't call on me to answer an impossible question." He laughed.

*Is poked* oh crap sorry love Sad Didnt see it.

Evan sighed and took her into his arms. "Angela broke up with me." He said tears sliding down his cheeks. "I thought... she was the one." He said holding her.

Alexandria laughed and hugged him. "Alright! I like the back. We can slack off big time." She winked at him. She sighed and leaned aginst him. Her face was red because... he only knew how to do that to her.

(I forgive you Alice. Smile )

Alex hugged him and pulled back to wipe his tears away. "I'm sorry Ev. Just think about this way, there are other girls out there. Anyway, she wasn't good enough for you, you deserve better." Alex watched him and continued to wipe his tears away. "Cry as much as you need too hon," she added softly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Darren grinned as they walked down the hallway. He had this strange feeling inside him. What's going on with me? Did he really think he was starting to like Alexandria?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 pm

(hehe YAY!!! ERICHA FORGIVES ^_^)

Evan nodded and couldnt help but smile. "Nice one Alex." He winked at her. He took in a shaking breath and said "I am okay... how was your night?"

Aleandria sighed contently in his arms. "I like this... us.. being... able to do thiswith out strange feelings..." She said without thinking. Crap... but I really might be... ah crap... She thought wishing she could take back what she had just said
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 pm

Darren looked at her. "What do you mean?" He didn't want to maker her feel uncomfortable, but he couldn't help but wonder if he was feeling a certain way about her.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:50 pm

(^_^)

Alex smiled at him and gave him another hug. "My night was okay." She continued to hug him for a minute before pulling away. She wanted to make him feel better, but wasn't quite sure how. She had never seen him upset like that before. "Anything I can do to make you feel better, Ev?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:07 am

Alexandria shrugged. "Nothing... forget about it." She said blushing a scarlet color. She knew that she had a crush on him but did he feel the same way?

Evan chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Nothing anymore... just dont leave me right now." He said with a smirk playing on his lips. She was beautiful but he just got out of a relationship.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:18 am

Alex sighed and frowned slightly. she looked up at Evan and realized she was furious with Angela for breaking Evan's heart. He was her best friend and she couldn't stand to see him hurt. "So then I'm not allowed to go break your ex's face, am I?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:19 am

Evan chuckled and said "Why dont you go ask her?" He told her looking over at Angela who looked at him with sad eyes. She didnt mean to break his heart but her parents... Evan shook his head frustrated. "Go and ask her." He muddered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:24 am

Alex gave Evan a squeeze and then pulled away, walking over to the girl. She crossed her arms and glared at Angela. "Why the hell did you break Evan's heart? He thought you were the one. I know he treated you right. So why the hell did you do what you did?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 am

Angela looked down. "No... nothing.." She said. She looked at him and Evan looked down. He walked to Alex and pulled her away. "Stop... this isnt the place." He said with his jaw locked.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 am

Alex's nostrils flared and her eyes were narrowed as Evan pulled her away. She finally turned and looked at him, her eyes painted with curiosity. "Why, Ev? I wanted answers. You didn't deserve to be dumped by a chic you've been dating her for three years." Alex looked into his eyes and hugged him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 am

Evan sighed and said "It was complicated... Alex I cant tell you right now... alll I need right now is my best friend." He said looking at her with his sad eyes. He needed her more than she will ever know.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:43 am

Alex sighed and kept her arms around him. She wanted answers and she wanted to possibly break Angela's nose, but knew to just be there for him. "Alright, Ev." She looked up at him, her eyes locking on his. "Do you want to get out of here, go do something?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 am

"That could work." Evan said with another heavy sigh. He took her hand and hurried her through the crowded halls. He found his car and threw her into the passanger seat. He started up the car and started to drive/. "Where to?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:55 am

Alex smiled at Evan. once they were in the car she looked at him and watched him. "Anywhere you want to go, hon. I'm here to be here for you and to keep you company, but you choose a place that you like and makes you happy, alright? If this place makes you sad I will drag you back to the car and drive someplace."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 am

Evan chuckled. "Of course you will love." He winked at her. He drove them to a cliff and parked the car. They could see all of the town. He closed his eyes and leaned back.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 am

Alex smiled slightly as she undid her seat belt. She watched him a moment and rested he hand on his arm lightly. She rubbed it in a reassuring way. "You okay Ev?" She asked him softly. Her eyes locked on him and she watched him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:19 am

Evan shook his head. "I am just frustrated Alex." He said. He pulled her into his lap. "Thank you for being there for me." He whispered.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:27 am

Alex frowned as she watched him. "Why are you frustrated hon?" Her eyes widened in slight surprise when he pulled her into his lap. She smiled slightly and shook her head. "I'm your best friend Evan, I'm supposed to be there."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:36 am

"I know but Angela... she didnt tell me why she ended it... she wouldnt say a word." Evan said with a sigh. He held her close. The scent of her skin drove him mad. She smelled like Angela... Angela was in his head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:46 am

Alex sighed and frowned again. She found her anger level at Angela grew. She should have at least given him a reason. She closed her eyes, her nostrils flaring, but she calmed down. She opened her eyes and stroked his hair gently. "It'll be okay Ev. You'll meet someone who's better for you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Evan nodded and said "I can only hope." Angela was there inside his arms. Alex smelled like her. Why does she have to do this to me? he thought angerly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum