the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 17 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Guy 3: I rolled my eyes. "Jerk? Is that the best you can come up with? She's a hot one, though. Nice bikini."

Nash: I was starting to regret asking Sal to wear the bikini. "Hey, stop looking at my girlfriend like that," I blurted out, hoping that would get them away from us.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 17 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Salin was surprised when he said "girlfriend". Where did that come from? She hoped that her surprise wasn't showing on her face.
The other two guys smirked. "Girlfriend, huh?" the first guy replied. He didn't look at all convinced.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

Nash: "Get out of here before I punch the lights out of you guys." Was that threatening enough? Eh. I just wanted out of here. "Get out or I'll make you."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 pm

Salina shifted uncomfortably, realizing she was still standing in front of Nash. There wasn't a lot of room to move away, unfortunately. Will they leave? The two guys just rolled their eyes at Nash's threat.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:01 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Jasmine: I rolled my eyes. "Stop doing that pouty face. How do you expect people to take you seriously if you act like a little kid?"

Sammy's put disappeared and was replaced with a serious expression. "I don't act like a little kid, I just have animated expressions and act goofy." he shrugged. "I can act serious if I choose to, but i normally don't when I'm around you because you're my best friend and best friends are supposed to act goofy around each other."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:08 am

smellzlyknirvana wrote:(XD)

Alex ducked inside the school store when it started to rain. She ran a hand through her hand and frowned. All that work on straightening her hand and now it was going to get wavy again after getting wet from the rain. She sighed and walked around the store.

Sammy chuckled and moved closer. "I did not almost drown you. I only tugged gently, not enough to cause you to go under the water though. So I didn't almost drown you. I'm not an idiot." He stuck his lower lip out and pouted.

Evan ran into the school store. HE smiled when he saw Alex. "Hey there beautiful." He teased her. His hair was wet and in his face. He was wearing his typical black shirt and black jeans.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 am

Alex turned and smiled at Evan. "Hey there ugly," she joked. She would have easily said that if they were just friends and that's what they were in public. What they had was secret and she hated that it was secret, but knew it had to be that way. Her smile widened slightly.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 am

"Ouch... pierced me right through the heart." He teased her. He put his hands over his heart. He smiled at her and winked. He wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered in her ear "I missed you last night."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:38 am

Alex chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Sure it did, Ev." When he whispered that, her smile grew and she hugged him. "And I missed you too, Ev," she whispered softly in his ear. She pulled back and her smile grew the slightest.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 am

Evan chuckled and brushed a finger along her soft cheek. He stole a kiss and smiled. "My dear let us go somewhere that is not school." He chuckled and held out his arm for her to take.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:49 am

Alex's smile widened a bit more and she raised an eyebrow when he stole a kiss. She took his arm and looked at him, curiosity in her eyes. She was curious as to why he kissed her if they were supposed to be secret, but her smile widened even more.

Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:51 am

Evan chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I dont care about Angela. We will not keep it a secret." He said aloud. When they walked out sighed he screamed "I LOVE ALEX!"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:57 am

Alex grinned happily. "That's good to know, my Evan." Her grin widened slightly and her cheeks grew a light pink when he screamed that. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Evan."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:10 am

Evan smiled and picked her up. He deepened the kiss. Football players walked by and snikered. Evan flipped them off with out removing his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:22 am

Alex grinned and her arms went around his neck. She deepened the kiss slightly, her legs, without her telling them to do so, wrapped around his waist. His heart pounded in her chest and when the idiot football players snickered she too, flipped them off without breaking the kiss.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:24 am

Mark chuckled and pulled back. "That wasnt very nice." He chuckled. He kissed her one more time. "We should get out of the rain." He chuckled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:31 am

Alex chuckled softly and shook her head. "Yet you also flipped them off." She grinned widely. "We should, Ev." Her grin widened and by now they were both soaked from standing in the rain.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 am

Evan chuckled and took her to his dorm. "Sorry about the mess love." He chuckled. They went in and he sat her down on the bed. It wasnt a big mess just a few shirts laying around. Posters crowed his walls and of course it was a fire hazzard.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 am

Alex smiled And looked up at him once she was on his bed. She chuckled softly. "It's alright, Ev." She looked around and shook her head, an amused smile on her lips. "You know, dirty shirts go in your hamper and clean ones go in your dresser, love." She smiled and peeled off her drenched hoodie.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:52 am

Evan rolled his eyes but chuckled. "God your annoying... but I love you." He chuckled and tackled her onto the bed and kissed her. "Hi." He saidwiht a sly smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:59 am

Alex chuckled and grinned. "Well, I'm supposed to be, I'm your girlfriend and your best friend. You better." Her eyes were bright and she made a noise of surprise when she was tackled. She enjoyed the kiss and looked into his eyes. "Hi." She enjoyed the warmth that was coming off his skin since she was cold. "You're warm."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Evan chuckled. "Yes I know... Im just that sexy." He teased her. He kissed her lips and pulled back. "Well my dear are you okay with having a so called 'emo' boyfriend?" He asked cunningly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:09 pm

(I'm only on for a puny bit.... but then I have to get off....)

Alex chuckled and shook her head, an amused smile on her lips. "Whatever you say darling." Her eyes locked on his and her smile grew slightly. "I don't mind I having a hot, so called 'emo' boyfriend." Her teeth starting chattering slightly from her wet clothes.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 pm

(YAY!!! I gtg soon anyway Sad HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!!! ^_^)

Evan smiled and said "Lets get you warmed up okay love?" He picked her up in his armsand held her. He put her down quickly and tunred on his bathtub. "The water is ready love." He whispered in her ears.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:21 pm

(Sad Thank you. ^_^)

Alex smiled slightly and nodded. "Alright, Ev." She watched him get the water ready with a smile on her lips. Her eyes were bright as she watched him and her heart squeezed happily. "Mmmm. Okay, but I think you need to get warmed up too," she said.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next