the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Falling for my Best Friend

4 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 12 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Alex continued to stroke his hair, a small frown crossing her lips. She couldn't stand seeing Evan like that. "You okay, Ev? I mean beside the obvious." She watched him, concern painting her expression. She didn't like the fact that that Angela had ripped his heart out and torn it up into a million little pieces; it was almost like her heart was broken too.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

I'm Falling for my Best Friend - Page 12 Empty Re: I'm Falling for my Best Friend

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:38 pm

"Not at the moment..." Evan said with a long sigh. He paused for a moment. Should he tell her... about how she remeingded him of Angela? No no he wouldnt.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:43 pm

"You're lying Evan. I'm your best friend, I know when you're lying and when you're telling the truth and right now you're lying. Tell me what's bothering you, I want to know." Alex watched him, hoping he would tell her what was bothering him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

"You are just like Angela... I dont know if I can handle it right now." Evan said with out a breath. He knew she would be pissed but hey she asked him. He still had is eyes closed. He didnt want to see the look on her face.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Alex's anger rose pretty high, but she squashed it because it was her best friend she needed to worry about. "Oh. Then I guess I'll see you later Ev, just don't do anything stupid." Alex opened the car and climbed out of the car and closed the door behind her.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Evan got out and took her hand in his. "I didnt mean it like that.. I just... I cant feel the way I did for her anymore.. what should I do?" He asked her. His dark eyes wanted her too look at him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Alex bit back a sigh and turned to look up at him. "Ev, the only thing you can do is to either let heartbreak take it's course, get out there and meet someone, or try and get her back. Those are really your only options hon," her voice was soft; soothing as she told him
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Alexandria shrugged. "Nothing... forget about it." She said blushing a scarlet color. She knew that she had a crush on him but did he feel the same way?

Evan chuckled and kissed her forehead. "Nothing anymore... just dont leave me right now." He said with a smirk playing on his lips. She was beautiful but he just got out of a relationship.

Darren nodded. "Okay," he said.
He couldnt' really forget about it, whatever it was. He began to feel this strange emotion inside him. What was going on? He'd never felt this way before. Was he actually developing feelings for his best friend?
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:30 pm

"What do you want me to do?" Evan asked. His eyes searched hers. He needed her advice... did he really want Angela back? Would that work?

Alexandria let out a sigh. "So.... um.. hows the love life?" She asked looking at him. SHe was curious. Did he even have a girlfriend? Did he love anyone? She pounded these question waiting for him to answer.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:31 pm

Darren shrugged. "I guess if I even had a love life, it would be all right. Though I'm probably still looking for the right girl." He was starting to think that girl was right next to him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

"Oh... really? No girl has caught your eye yet?" Alexandria asked carefully and quietly. She didnt want him to know that she had feelings... for him. They had bonded when she liked him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm

Alex's heart raced slightly in her chest as she thought about it and the idea of him and her randomely popped in her head. She mentally kicked herself for that thought and wondered where it had come from. "I'm not choosing for you Ev. It's your heart, not mine so you should choose. Stop and listen to your heart, if it tells you to go back to Angela then do that, if it tells you you're ready to move on then find a girl you like."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 pm

Darren shook his head, though he began to think that a certain someone already had caught his eye. "Not really, though there might be one person. I'm just not sure how she feels about me at the moment." He looked at her and smiled.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:39 pm

"Oh well that seemed.. fun... what is she like?" Alexandria asked with a small smile. She was not noticing that he ment her. She felt a pain in her chest when he mentioned another girl. I t wasnt ment to be....
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 pm

(haha. i think it's hilarious when they don't even realize it's them!lol)
Darren thought for a moment. Where could he start? There were so many ways to describe her. "Well, first off, she's nice, greatest person to be with. And...she's like my best friend." He grinned.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:47 pm

(XD XD YES!! then like Alexandria should get a boyfriend and Darrne gets jelouse XD)

Alexandria's heart feel. He said like is best friend. He didnt mean her. "Oh.. she sounds cool..." She said looking away from him. She needed to move on... and soon.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Alex's heart raced slightly in her chest as she thought about it and the idea of him and her randomely popped in her head. She mentally kicked herself for that thought and wondered where it had come from. "I'm not choosing for you Ev. It's your heart, not mine so you should choose. Stop and listen to your heart, if it tells you to go back to Angela then do that, if it tells you you're ready to move on then find a girl you like."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 pm

(OOHHH!!! SOrry Ericha Sad Didnt see that)
Evan nodded and leaned against his car. "What would you do?" He assked raising a eyebrow. "Come on... tell me." He said with a smile.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:50 pm

(lol she didn't get it! XD and he doesn't even get that she doesn't get it. complication time!)
Darren looked at her, curious by her words. He thought that giving her the hint would make her realize he was talking about her. Maybe if I get something nice for her, he thought. Yeah, I'll do that.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:52 pm

(hahahah oh the fun XD)

Alexandria gave him a small smile and said "Go for her...get her roses and choclate... girls like that crap." She said winking at him. SHe put on her brave face and kept walking.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 pm

(I forgive you Alice.)
Alex hung her head in frustration. She looked back up at him. "Ev, I can't tell you what to do. It's your heart at stake, not mine." Her eyes locked on his and her heart skipped a beat, something she mentally kicked herself for. Why was she feeling... weird around him and since when where his eyes so pretty?
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:55 pm

(hehe totally)
Darren was some assured when she said that. It was almost like she read his mind when he was thinking of what the heck he should even get her. "Thanks for the info. I think I will get those for her." He didn't want to say right away that he was talking about her. He thought it would be better if she figured it out herself.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:59 pm

(@ Ericha- yay!!! ^_^ *hugs*

@ Megan- heheheehehehe)

Evan looked at her. "Please..." He whispered pleading with her. "Your opinion means the world to me." He said pulling her to him. He held onto her like his life had deepened on it.

Alexandria gave him a forced smile. "I have to go... to history.. the one class we dont have togehter." She said with a sad smile. She kissed his cheek and walked off. "That sucked." She said feeling hurt.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:06 am

Alex let out a sigh and rested her head against his chest. "It would all depend. If I still had feelings for the person then I would try to get the back and if not I would try and move on. That's all the advice I can really give you, Ev." She kept her head on his chest and thought about the weird feelings she was getting for him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:09 am

Evan nodded and laid his chin ontop of her head. "I know... I knwo..." He cooded her. He wanted totry something. He lifted her head and hesitated but his lips met hers. It was a sweet and soft kiss.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next