the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cox Family

+4
Karma =)
ShaneColton
Bells
Banshee
8 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Cox Family - Page 10 Empty Re: The Cox Family

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Alexis: I sighed. I couldn't reach her she was too far gone. When we escaped then she would see and hopfully be happier and not like this lost puppy dog.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Whistle

I watched him grab me. How...how did he? It was supposed to go through me. I decided to figure this out later. "Where do you live?" I asked, needing to help him first.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Demetrius

"There's a doorway...by thoses bushes....it leads to my basement. See, I live in an older house...so can you take me in there then up through to my living room."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Gabriel
We were in the woods and we were approaching the house now, It wasn't an awfully large house, though I suppose it didn't have to be. After all, the entire Operation was underground.
It Was my parents old house, I didn't actually grow up here, My parents didn't believe it to be the most... 'Hospitable' environment, though I'd been here once before, that was the first time I was introduced to 'The Cause'... I was instantly Enthralled. My entire adolescent life I wanted to come back here, But again My parents did not think it... 'Morally acceptable'... Idiots...
I went into The house, It had that musty smell, the smell of something that has gone... 'Unused'.
I knew that there would be no food In the house, so I decided not to bother checking. The only thing in the house was some rudimentary furniture, and in the basement.. Was the entrance to something... Greater.
I found my way to the basement with Eric's help, and felt for the light switch. I knew exactly where the entrance was hidden, even without Eric's aid. I moved A few old Crates out of the way, And found the old wooden door hidden behind them... Lovely.
I went through the door Into a dark Hallway, I heard rapid footsteps, Eric turned in the direction to give me a better view. There was a girl running down the hallway, She did not look like a member of the Cox family.
I called out to her, "Excuse me, Who are you?" I tried not to sound hostile, fearing I might frighten the girl unintentionally.

Eric
This house.. was very old... and small... Gabriel had told me it was old... that it had been in the 'Family' for generations...
I was not looking forward to meeting his 'Family'... not after what he told me... He explained 'The Cause' to me.. told me what went on here... but he promised he wouldn't let them near me.. so I guess it was okay... plus.. it's not like I could just abandon Gabriel.. he was my only friend.. and I don't think he could last long without me..
We went through the house to the basement.. this hallway was.. not pleasant.. I heard someone running and turned towards the noise to give Gabriel a better view.. It was a girl.. she didn't look like she was supposed to be here.. let alone know where 'here' was...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Angela thought better of killing herself. She quickly took off the necklace and threw it. She needed help to bust out of her cell. She looked around her mind buzzing with pictures of diffrent people. "Who would help....?" She asked more to herself. Blonde hair fell into Angela's eyes and she sighed. " I need to break out." She mubbled.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 am

Kaden froze and turned around. Two guys were watching her. She looked them over and several things were off. One of the guys' clothes were weirdly burnt, and the other had really, really pale eyes. "Um, my name really isn't important." She was glad to see someone, yes, but they well, kinda freaked her out. Kaden quickly turned back around kept walking, wondering if she was going to be followed. The one that had spoken was kinda cute, but something seemed to be wrong. No one's eye's usually looked like that, right?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 am

Gabriel
I frowned slightly as she turned away... she refused to give me her name, and she had given us weird looks, she was clearly not a Cox. But I told myself not to automatically assume the worst, she may have been a family friend for all I know.
"Shall we follow her?" I said to Eric, though not actually waiting for an answer, before I started after her, trying not to rush, trying not to frighten her.
"Maybe not a name then, But what exactly are you doing here?"

Eric
Gabriel started walking after the girl without even waiting for my reply... he tended to do that sometimes... it didn't always end well.. but he was very well-spoken.. so he usually talked his way out of things..
The thing that truly surprised me was that she had seen me at all... that was not something normal people could do... and she didn't look like a relative of Gabriel's...
I sighed and started walking next to Gabriel... because without me.. he was blind as a bat...
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:28 am

Kaden groaned and stopped suddenly, tuning to face them. "I stumbled upon the entrance in the woods and came in to explore... I met this like ghost I think he said he was, like that was true." She said sarcastically. So what is this place?" The other guy stayed quiet, watching her. Kaden stared back and it unnerved her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:41 am

Gabriel
It was quite obvious enough now that she could see Eric, Which was quite... Unusual.. especially for anyone outside 'The Family'. I ignored her question as to where she was, if she didn't already know, then she didn't want to know.
I grinned at her, "You say you don't believe in ghosts?"
I made a subtle gesture towards Eric.

Eric
She was looking right at me... that was... not right.. normal people can't do that...
Gabriel made a gesture... I knew what it meant... it meant it was time for 'fun'..
I appeared next to the girl and grinned at her... "Perhaps you should reconsider your beliefs..."

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

Alexis: I looked over the girl who had brought me here but tried to help me. "Can we take her with us if we escape." I say pointing to the girl who looks so sad and broken.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:14 am

Whistle
I nodded and tried to help the man up, still confused on how I could touch him. I headed for the place he had directed me to go. Soon, i was parting the bushes. "I'll have you home in a little bit sir." I said to him.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:28 am

Demetrius

"Thank you. May I ask your name?" I said, faking a limp and hiding the smirk I despertley wanted to let show. This kid was so naive, I'd have him in a few seconds.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Kaden jumped and backed away. "Don't Do that! That is what the...other one kept doing." She reached out and her hand went right through him, making her step back even farther. "Ghosts can't be real...You must be like a holographic image." She kept trying to convince herself of this but so far it wasn't working.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Emmy
Personality: quiet, shy, hardly ever talks
Apperance: Blonde wavy hair to her shoulder, light blue eyes, short
Alive or Dead: (i.e ghost or not) Dead
Bio: (optional) Died from her father beating her.
Other: (optional)
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

The Cox Family - Page 10 Empty .

Post by Ale J. Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:20 pm

Whistle
I found the door. "Th' name's Caden. But most people call me Whistle. Is this the door?" I asked, observing it.

Last edited by The.Mad.Hatter. on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Eric
I touched her arm, making myself tangible...
"I assure you.. I'm quite real.."

Gabriel
I smirked at her reaction, it was.. Amusing.
"Now then, Let's try again. What. Is. Your. Name? And believe me, you do not want to be on my bad side."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Kaden stepped away from the guy's touch. It kinda freaked me out, so I moved away from him. Then I looked to the other guy. "Not gonna answer that question." She shook her head, rolled her eyes, and began to walk away. She didn't have the time for idle threats.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 am

Ezra

I walked around the corner and saw Eric, who I haven't seen in years...well since Gabriel left. Normally, where Eric was it had always been with Gabriel. Peaking my head out the corner, I saw sure enough...Gabriel was there and there was some girl. I smirked, snd walked over to them. "Gabriel Cox! I haven't seen you in years!"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Kaden saw the cute guy come around the corner and walk over to the guy with pale eyes, calling him Gabriel Cox. Interesting name, she thought. But now was her chance to get away. She slowly turned her back and began to move away, not making a sound and hoping they wouldn't hear her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:28 pm

(lol shane)

Ezra

I smirked when I saw she was trying to leave. "Are you lost?" I called out to her, this could be fun.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 pm

(lol what? She had to try?)

Kaden froze for a moment, shook her head, and started moving away again. She figured the best strategy was to get away from these people and explore some more...maybe leave and come back later.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Eric
I sighed, shaking my head a bit... I reappeared in front of the girl again, blocking her escape...
"it really will end better.. if you just answer their questions..."

Gabriel
I turned unseeing eyes towards the newcomer with a grin, placing the voice instantly.
"Ezra? Is that you? How long has it been? Seven years? Eight was it? Never mind, it's great to 'see' you again."
I nodded to the girl as she tried to escape, "Do you know her?"
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Ezra

"I think eight and no, I've ever seen her." I grinned wickedly. "But we always make our guests welcome don't we, Gabriel?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Kaden stopped short and sighed. She didn't say anything, just tried to go around him. This place was starting to freak me out a little. The Gabriel guy was talking to the newer guy, Ezra I think, so I hoped to just leave this place.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:53 pm

Eric
I moved to block her way again...
"Please.. just listen to me... Just do what they say... or you'll get hurt..."

Gabriel
I caught on instantly, Grinning at the thought. "Yes, we do Ezra. We do indeed."
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum