the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunted

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Hunted Empty The Hunted

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:01 pm

Ten years ago, no one knew about the paranormal. Vampires, Lycans, and witches lived in peace. Elfin and merpeople thrived in the wilderness.
Everything changed when the humans found out. Bases sprang up all over the world. Bases that specialized in the capture and killing of those who were different. Mythicals, as they called them. The thing of our imaginations and deepest fears.
The humans remain oblivious. They don't know. While they float around on hovercars and eat food that's been eaten fifty times over, Mythicals fight for survival. They fight the Bases; they fight for food. Not only that, but they are the Hunted.

Format:

Name:
Looks:

If you can't use correct grammar, I will bite your head off. Just a warning.
This is set in New York, in the Times Square. It's night right now.
Let's get started.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

The Hunted Empty Re: The Hunted

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Name: Damien Hells
Species: Vampire
Looks: The Hunted Cute%2BEmo%2BBoy

Name: Jasmine Kell
Species: Witch
Looks:
The Hunted Curly-red-hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey! I was gonna be a vampire. I was thinking of Damien's pic as a poster in my room, and I imagined my dad going like, "How do you sleep with that?"

Name: Samantha James
Species: vampire
Looks: dark purple hair (black, with purple in it) and jade green eyes

Name: John (don't have enough creativity to think of a last name)
Species: human (he would have to be a wizard, wouldn't he?)
Looks: light blond hair and huge brown eyes.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:35 pm

Sorry :O Do you want to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Uh...let's start off in Times Square.

Sam: I pulled the hood further down my face. They could smell me. It wouldn't be hard. Why did I decide to go out? Because I missed the lights, a voice said.
John: I closed the backpack and turned to the window. Was I the only one who knew? Out of all these people? One in a million?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:41 pm

(Ooh.
I wanna join!
I just need to figure out what characters I'll use.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:42 pm

Kelly Moton wrote:(Ooh.
I wanna join!
I just need to figure out what characters I'll use.)

Go ahead.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Damien - Jasmine and I were walking through Time Square. Why? Because Jasmine wanted out of hiding for a little bit and I was stupid enough to agree. She always unfocused my brain. I wanted nothing more than her to be safe. I was the only person she had, and that's why I made myself her official older brother. I loved the happy girl in front of me who wanted nothing more than peace.

Jasmine - I loved the city. I loved Time Square. I loved Damien for taking me. He knew it was a bad idea, but still he said we could because I wanted to. I was spoiled, sure, but I also knew the risks and how to fight them. I was all about peace, but if someone tried to hurt Damien or I, I could and would kill them. I smiled around at the ignorant humans, they knew nothing so they could not be blamed for anything but their stupidity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:46 pm

('Kay!
Wait, can I use an angel and demon?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Sam: My notrils flared. Someone else...who would be stupid enough to come out here? Or suicidal enough?

John: I glanced at the mirror before walking over to the window. I left everything to keep this secret. Everything.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Kelly Moton wrote:('Kay!
Wait, can I use an angel and demon?)
Ya
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:50 pm

(Okay.)

Name: Eden
Species: Angel
Looks: auburn hair, gray-green eyes, pale skin, short-ish, slender

Name: Cameron (male)
Species: Demon
Looks: shaggy black hair, pale skin, blue-gray eyes, pale skin, tall, lean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 pm

Damien - I smelled someone. It was a female and she was a vampire. I was puzzled at who else would come to this place. "Jasmine, stay close," I warned.

Jasmine - I stopped walking and turned around to see Damien on high alert. I closed my eyes and reached out with my mind to see if I could sense what he did. There it was, another vampire, a girl. I kept myself in pace with Damien as he made his way over to her. I smiled, it was always nice to meet people and Damien usually disapproved at meeting people so this was new.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:55 pm

Sam: My hands inched towards my knife. It could be a threat. But it had been so long since I've seen another of my kind...I closed my eyes as I remembered him.
John: I shook the image away and jumped out the window, my fingernails raking on the brick. Sure, it hurt, but I had to move. They wouldn't know where I was.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:58 pm

Damien - I went up to the other vampire and whispered, "Peace?" She had a knife and I would not let Jasmine get hurt. I stood in front of her, but she rolled her eyes and stepped out from behind me confidently. That was when I noticed that she had put up an invisible safety shield, smart girl.

Jasmine - I smiled at her, from her aura she was very cautious so I didn't say anything just waited for her to respond to Damien's semi-question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Cameron: I step out from beneath the building's cover and into Times Square. Eden is beside me, her light eyes wide as she takes in the sights. As we walk, I talk hold of her and whisper into her ear. "There is a Dark Pressence here. Stay alert."

Eden: I nod after Cameron is done talking and scan the crowd. Luckily he knows how to sense these things, since I am still learning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Jasmine - I freeze. I could feel him close by and snapped my eyes to his quickly. It was a Demon. I looked at who was attached to him and saw that the girl was an Angel. It was odd and it could mean that the Demon wasn't horrible, but I never took chances with Demons. I had a history with them, and it wasn't one I liked to bring up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Sam: Two more. My lucky day. I swear as my hand goes to my gun but I don't feel anything. I'm an idiot.
John: I hit the ground with a thud and take off running. I smell like concrete. I know it. It's the only way to veer them off track.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 pm

Cameron: I watch the crowd, trying to pinpoint where these Pressences are coming from. I know there is nothing to worry about, but I would rather not run into them.

Eden: I'm so far from home, I think as I take in the sights.
"You've been here before, haven't you?" I ask Cameron. He nods, not looking at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:08 pm

Damien - I spin her gun in my hand, "It'll draw attention!" I growl as I see Jasmine glaring at the Demon. Jasmine has to calm it down before she gets noticed. "I swear I'm the only smart one here." I mumble

Jasmine - I stalk off towards the Demon, I can't help it as my fiery blood runs through my veins. I won't do anything but talk with the Angel there, but I have to know what's going on. "What the hell are you doing here?" I growl when I get in front of the Demon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

May I join?

Name:Serena Nimble
Species:Telepathic (not really a species, but I don't know a species name for her ability)
Looks: Black hair past her shoulder blades and green eyes that have a zoned-out look to them. 5'4" and thin for her height. Pale skin, as she often stays indoors.The Hunted 1

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Cameron: I raise an eyebrow at the girl before me. "Nice to meet you too," I say. She appears rather pissed off.

Eden: "Cameron," I mutter, shaking my head. We've only been here for a few minutes and he's already making enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm

Sam: They've colided, I think, and hide behind a building. Sure, they can smell me, but I want to know if they can be trusted.
John: I skid to a halt in Times Square. I could hide in the shadows, I think, slipping in a black hoodie. I look up when I hear voices. No one ever comes down here. They always ride around in hovercars.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Jasmine - I sigh and calm myself down, I look at the Angel and smile lightly trying to take in her good energy, just enough to keep my aura down. "Why are you here?" I asked again, but more politely than before.

Damien - I follow the vampire, "Hey, if you promise not to shoot me I'll give you your gun back, got it?" I whisper so low that only she can hear. I know that Jasmine is talking to the Demon and I hope that she can handle herself long enough for me to get this other vampire to help me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:18 pm

Sam: I have to stop myself from laughing. Really?
John: Mythicals. The word flows through my mind. I've always been able to sense them.

(Yeah, you can join.)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next