the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS IN FICTION. WELCOME TO HYPOCRISY.

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS IN FICTION. WELCOME TO HYPOCRISY. - Page 3 Empty Re: THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS IN FICTION. WELCOME TO HYPOCRISY.

Post by Invisimort Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:28 pm

T.Mor:

I nodded. I wasn't sure I really believed her any, but... it kind of made sense in a way... Logically. "...but...what am I...I mean...er... how do I... What...do I do?" I asked

...How was I suppoused to accept that when every day I felt like... some kind of hideous...thing? I mean...How is...being told that...I mean... I still do it don't I? Even though...I don't...like it? I still... am...selfish...I'd rather...kill those people...than...than let my sister and I starve... even though...most of them never even did anything...

I mean how...how could enjoyment make that any more...less ok? I just kind of stared at her uncertainly over my knees.

Dr.Mencha:

I smiled at that. "Yes. This is that part." I told her, wondering what kind of weird stuff I was going to hear.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS IN FICTION. WELCOME TO HYPOCRISY. - Page 3 Empty Re: THERE ARE NO THERAPISTS IN FICTION. WELCOME TO HYPOCRISY.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Dr Doe
"Now you focus on healing" I said softly. How can he heal when he's hurt every day? Er... we'd get to that later... I could figure something out.

Marley
"Oh. Cool. Um... let's see... I'm part of this weird bad guy race that's died out except for three people and we have all these freaky powers like soul crushing and our hair and eye colors change when we do that and my brothers are assassins" break for breath "and I've been alone since I was six and sometimes I go crazy with the power 'cause it's all weird and stuff but I like stealing... and... lemonade. I think that's about it" Hahaha... that was fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:53 pm

T.Mor:

"...but...er...then...where...you don't have...any clothespins...uhm..." I wasn't entirely sure what she meant by 'healing'... Because I mean...er... My arms were currently all scabbed up so...I didn't have to really...worry about them...

Dr.Mencha:

"So you are a bit of a kleptomaniac?" I siezed onto the thief thing, since I didn't directly want to criticise her sanity...especially after the last patient I had in here talked about his warped interpretation of reality... "Have you always had that habit?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Dr Doe
"I mean mentally. I'm here to help you, T.Mor. I'm your friend. Alright?" I smiled slightly "But you have to let me. I can't help if you're not willing to be helped"

Marley
"Uh... yea... that's what the last therapist said" Either that, or kaleidoscope. But that would make no sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:05 pm

T.Mor:

Oh...That... that kind of made a lot more sense... I felt a bit stupid... Clothespins... for your mind... that would have been... bad.

I nodded. Yes...make things better, nice lady. Please.

Dr.Mencha:

"I bet that the last therapist also told you you were hallucinating with regards to your tale about having freaky powers?" I just wanted to make sure I got this all straight.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Dr Doe
My smile widened slightly "Good. Now... this is a gradual process, alright? Not from A to B to C. It will take some time. But I'm going to be here every step of the way, alright? Now I know this is a lot to take in... but I think we've made a good start today. How about you go home and get some rest, and we meet against next week? Does that sound good?"

Marley
"Uh... yea... something starting with a s...scit...scizo... er... SOMETHING like that. And... yeaa... I'm not crazy though. Well... sorta. I'm mainly totally okay" I gave her a thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:31 pm

T.Mor:

I almost smiled when she said 'rest'. Almost...because... I really...didn't...sleep much. Ever. It was kind of... weird hearing the suggestion to get any... because... even when I blacked out in my room from exhaustion... It never was really...all that... restful... I mean... yeah.

"...Ok...I'll...erm... see if... I can.. drop an...extra shift..." I muttered as I started unfolding myself from my spot in the chair. "...See...see you next week..." And I walked out of there... wondering how I was ever going to get my shifts switched around. ...I'd figure it out.. Extra shifts were...always... wanted... because...well... more money...so...

Dr.Mencha:

"Schizophrenia? They think you're schizophrenic? Tell me...do you hear voices?" I asked, amused by that diagnosis. She didn't present as schizophrenic at all.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:40 pm

Marley
"Um... well... I hear YOUR voice... wait... you mean like in my head? ...Nah. I told you, I'm not crazy. Other than the habui thing, but that's 1000% true" I nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 am

T.Mor:

I walked back into the weird officey place..and that same secretary lady was there... It hadn't been... too hard to switch out my shift... Like I said... people like to work extra shifts for the pay bump. "She'll be with you in just a moment... why don't you have a seat and she'll be with you momentarily." I was told. I went ahead and sat.

Dr.Mencha:

"1000%, huh? Interesting. So... What exactly do you do with your magic powers? If I can ask." See... There didn't seem to be anything wrong with her... beyond that pesky little disconnect from reality. Which... Even if she didn't present as schizophrenic...well... was a bit... schizophrenia-y.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3