the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone knows Blue Street....

4 posters

Go down

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Empty Everyone knows Blue Street....

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:42 pm

The street where you work, at one of five stores:

The Cinnamon Cafe
A little corner store that sells coffee, tea, and pastries. Around lunch time there's sandwiches, and lots of people to creep if you enjoy people watching. The mismatched furniture and shelves of random books the owner has collected are ideal for wasting time. Er...enjoying your stay?

Spots Open:
Boys: 1. Spire 2. Avery
Girls: 1. Momo 2. Bonez

Kane Music
Your go-to store for abstract beats and grumpy clerks. Every kind of music, from any genre and any decade, can be found here. Though you might have to search a bit, as no one every really organizes or cleans. The only things that are really kept neat are the rows of guitars and other instruments, which somehow have stayed in decent condition.

Spots Open:
Boys: 1. Spire 2. Momo
Girls: 1. Avery 2. OPEN

Cranford Books
All the shelves are stacked high with old and new stories, just waiting for you to read. The two old folks that run the place are kind and don't bite, though I can't necessarily say the same for everyone who works there. You can expect grudging help from some, while others will climb ladders (literally, to high shelves) for you. There aren't many open surfaces or chairs, but you can sit in a corner and read, and no one will give you the evil eye.

Spots Open:
Boys: 1. Kid 2. Momo
Girls: 1. Spire 2. OPEN

Beads and Things
Located in the old warehouse-type-place, Beads and Things is for all you hippies and hipsters out there. Or for the stay-home mom that just needs a box of crayons. The people who work here are artsy and friendly, besides the manager who is the angsty, no-one-understands-my-masterpieces type.

Spots Open:
Boys: 1. Avery 2. Bonez
Girls: 1. Spire 2. Momo

Blue Sprinkle Cupcake
The newest shop on Blue Street, they're a gimmick if I've ever seen one. Family-owned, you can tell the main family by their white-blonde hair, and their interns by the wary look on their faces. As a customer, everyone working here either will strike you as friendly or fake. Either way, their cupcakes are great!

Spots Open:
Boys: 1. OPEN 2.OPEN
Girls: 1. Spire 2. Avery

RULES:
1. Ask to join, including what spots you want. First come, first serve basis.
2. No GMing or PPing.
3. Fast Forward if you're getting *too* dirty.
4. 3 sentences minimum for posts.
5. Don't drop without warning.

FORMAT:
Name:
Eyes:
Skin:
Body:
Other:
General Fashion Sense:
Where do you work?:

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Empty Re: Everyone knows Blue Street....

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 pm

Girl: art
Boy: Book
Boy: Music
girl: Cafe
(i can change if you want)

Name: Kat
Hair: Shaggy black hair that falls just past her chin. Kind of wild and cute at the same time.
Eyes: dark royal blue eyes with small green flecks. almond shaped that always have a slight touch of eyeliner to them.
Skin: pale skin with freckles around her nose. Slight golden undertone.
Body: tall and flexible. very agile and somewhat long limbed
Other: n/a
General Fashion Sense: Leggings under a jeans skirt. Usually a white shirt with a black thin fabric vest like thing over it. With combat boots.
Where do you work?: Beads and things.

Name: Logan
Hair: disheveled dark brown hair
Eyes: light silver-blue eyes that seem to change color.
Skin: healthy tan skin
Body: tall and slightly buff with medium defined muscles.
General Fashion Sense: music t's with loose jeans that ahve a few rips. chain hangs on left hip. black hi-top converse
Where do you work?: Canford Books

Name: Griffin
Hair: medium dark brown that sweeps into his face.
Eyes: warm brown eyes
Skin: normal Caucasian skin
Body: look at picture
Other: always has his camera with him.
General Fashion Sense: 3/4 zipped up hoody with hood pulled partial up. t-shirt under and jeans or pj pants depending on where he is.
Where do you work?: Kane Music

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Griffi10

Name: Mai
Hair: Long black
Eyes: dark brown hidden behind glasses
Skin: fair pale skin with an even tone.
Body: tall and long limbed but kinda twiggy.
Other: hair is pulled back into pigtail braids often.
General Fashion Sense: Cute plad pleated black and purple skirts. and white button up shirts with a loose tie. Doesnt care what people say about how she dresses.
Where do you work?: Cafe

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Haruhi10

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:46 pm

Can I join?

Girl: Cupcake

Boy: Cinnamon Cafe

Boy: Cranford Books

Girl: Kane Music

?? :3
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:59 pm

All accepted, including Purple...whose post was deleted? O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Spire! Thank you!
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Name: Lyra Cross
Hair: Light blonde hair, long and straight, always pulled into a messy bun
Eyes: Dark blue with some flecks around the edges of light blue
Skin: Fair skinned, not tan
Body: She pretty propotional, having good curves. She's pretty thin, definitely not fat, but not the thinnest.
Other: she has a small stud in her nose
General Fashion Sense: Kinda indie-hipster. Doesn't wear a whole lot of girly stuff.
Where do you work?: Blue Sprinkle Cupcakes

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Lyra13

Name: Teagan King
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Icy blue eyes, dark lashes.
Skin: Lightly tanned, it's naturally there, not from work
Body: He's tall and lean.
General Fashion Sense: Hispter. 'Nuff said.
Where do you work?: Beads and Things

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Hey-ol11

Name: Annaleah Windsor
Hair: Long, dark brown hair, close to black with a slightly reddish tint. Almost always down and slightly teased.
Eyes: Hazel eyes framed with thich, long lashes
Skin: Lightly tanned, slightly olive toned
Body: Fairly tall and thin, has some soft curves, but nothing to in your face.
Other: She has some tattoos on her arms and shoulders and on her hips/ middrift.
General Fashion Sense: She's kinda scene/ punk, normally wears things most people wouldn't, shows quite a bit of skin if she's able.
Where do you work?: Kane Music Store

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Valeri12

Name: Landon Thames
Hair: Medium brown, slightly lighter natural highlights
Eyes: Mossy, dark green
Skin: Lightly tanned/ fair skin
Body: About 6'1", fairly lean, some muscles
General Fashion Sense: Fairly simple, pretty expensive looking.
Where do you work?: Cinnamon Cafe

Everyone knows Blue Street.... Jude13

Last edited by Avery on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Boy: Cranford Books

Name: Caleb Krow
Hair: Shaggy black, about shoulder-length at its longest, always hangs in his face.
Eyes: Cobalt colored, always wearing thick-rimmed glasses.
Skin: Relatively pale, but not too pale
Body: Not exactly skinny, but not very muscular. Tall, about 6'3'.
Other: Nice enough once you get to know him. A great listener, but never has much to say.
General Fashion Sense: Usually dark colored short sleeve shirts. Baggy jeans. Steel-toed boots. Sometimes a dark hoodie. White messenger bag, occupied by several books at all times. Black feather earring in his left ear.
Where do you work?: Cranford Books

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Can I join & have a girl work at beads & things, & a boy work at Kane music store?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Name: Cameron Kriss
Hair: Short, rusty-gold-blonde
Eyes: Molten gold
Skin: Lightly tanned all year around
Body: Muscle from lifting boxes in the back of the store and carrying things, but nothing to impressive. More long and lean.
Other: Often has stubble on his chin, because he's the forgetful type.
General Fashion Sense: Clean and crisp, in-style. His sister shops for him at all the trendy stores, or else he'd just wear the same jeans and a t-shirt to work everyday.

Name: Danny Lyons
Hair: Shaggy blonde that covers his eyes
Eyes: A surprising sky blue
Skin: Tanned from skateboarding and being outdoors
Body: Muscular, he works out sometimes, and somehow guitar players always seem to have some muscle. Don't ask why.
Other: Has a dragon tattoo on his left arm and triple sevens across his left knuckles.
General Fashion Sense: Baggy jeans and whatever t-shirt he happens to pull on that day, or sometimes cargo pants.
Where do you work?: Kane Music

Name: Mary Grace Michaels
Hair: Short, brown bob, that curls under her chin.
Eyes: Navy blue
Skin: Creamy pale
Body: A little chubby, but carries it well
Other: Often wears a red, navy blue, or black headband.
General Fashion Sense: Very preppy and modest, lots of plaids and little denim.
Where do you work?: Cranford Books

Name: Anacondra "Ana" Cornelius (or so she says)
Hair: long, blonde dreadlocks with beads and things woven into it (no pun intended).
Eyes: Light green with flecks of gold and blue towards the center.
Skin: Light
Body: A little bony.
Other: Has snake bites in her lower lip, on the right side. Also is a total nail freak, and does weird things to her fingernails all the time, the color constantly changing.
General Fashion Sense: Boho and creative
Where do you work?: Beads and Things

Name: Heather Cross
Hair: Pin-straight or perfectly wavy, depending on what she does with it, and an angelic blonde.
Eyes: Super-light blue, wide, innocent, & child-like.
Skin: Very fair
Body: Thin, yet mostly proportioned. Doesn't have much in the way of boobs.
Other: Is all-around small and frail-looking.
General Fashion Sense: Likes light-colored clothing, like light shades of blue, white, and sometimes gold. But mostly white. Prefers dresses or skirts to jeans, and doesn't really feel comfortable in too-short or too-tight things.
Where do you work?: Blue Sprinkle Cupcake

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:37 pm

FORMAT:
Name: Jones Peterson.
Hair: Dark red, slightly brown. Very thick, and wavy.
Eyes: Very light blue, always with smokey make up.
Skin: Pale, very pale.
Body: Pretty tall, and thin.
Other: She never smiles. Nose piercing.
General Fashion Sense: Vintage & modern together. Lots of floral, skinny blue jeans, & flowing shirts.
http://data.whicdn.com/images/12146172/beautiful-blue-eyes-eyes-ginger-girl-nett-Favim.com-104493_large.jpg?1311031685

FORMAT:
Name: Jules Pence.
Hair: Black, stubble on his face, straight.
Eyes: Very light grey-blue
Skin: Fairly tanned, mostly pale.
Body: Broad shoulders, very muscled.
Other: He's a very dark & manipulative person. The classy bad-boy to be avoided.
General Fashion Sense: Expensive jeans & jackets, smells of wonderful cologne.
Where do you work?: Beads & things
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OV0t35mTKPU/SwC_5O-fXfI/AAAAAAAAAMM/tQ3h9GQNgIw/s1600/Ian-Somerhalder-2009-Self-Assignment-the-vampire-diaries-8119218-2560-1664.jpg
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Mai (changed Haruhi's name...Avery and I agreed we both liked this one better)
Mai walked into the coffee shop and grabbed her apron. She clocked in and took her spot behind the counter. She tapped her pencil against the counter as she waited for people to show up. The shop was always so lonely when no one was here. She hummed softly to herself and started making some coffee for the works to drink.

Kat
Kat walked into the art store and smiled at how it looked. She tossed her coat on a hook, clocked and ran her hand along the bead box. This place was her home away from home, even if she had to work here. She smiled and walked around teh store, waiting for the others to come.

Logan
Logan walked down Blue street heading to his job. Some people hated it in this small town, and he was one of them. Everyone kenw everyone else, there wasnt anyone new to talk to ever. he sighed and walked into the book store, going strate for the back after clocking in.

Griffin
Griffin walked past the cafe and took a picture of Mai just as she walked in. she smiled to him and disapeared through the door. He smiled and wlaked down the street. He loved this town and liked how he knew everyone, or almost everyone. He walked to the music store and clocked in. He went to the back to grab a few CD's to restock the shelves.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Lyra was opening today. She pulled her hair back and pulled on an apron as she got into the store. The store seemed so... Empty. Her sister and the other workers would be here shortly, though. Every breath she took smelled of sugar thanks to the cupcakes that filled the shelves below the register. There wasn't very much to do until the others arrived, so she lounged behind the counter, texting absently.

Landon entered the cafe to the harsh smell of dark coffee. "Hey Mai," he called back to her. It was her day to prep the coffee, so he knew it was her. He went behind the counter and saw her in the back. He smiled at her and started to help prepare pots of coffee.

Annaleah walked into Kane a bit disoriented. For some reason, she had rushed over because she thought she was late and then she thought it was Saturday. She saw Griffin and grinned. "Hey," she said, running a hand through her head, calming down a little. (She's wearing what she is in the picture.)

It smelled like... Wood. Teagan crinkled his nose as he swept the floor, waiting for people to come to work. He felt like it was taking forever, but he had never been the patient type. His mind was already in a far away place. He brushed his hair aside with a quick flip and chuckled to himself.

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Mai turned to see Ladon. "Hey," she greeted him softly and started getting the rest of the coffee ready. The pot she was holding spilled over and onto her hand, burning her. She nearly dropped the pot and put it down quickly, shaking her hand in pain.

Griffin turned to face her and smiled, taking a quick picture before she could react. "hey. You're a little late, arent you?" He chuckled, pointing to the clock. "Luckily, no one has been in yet."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:41 pm

Landon quickly grabbed a cool, damp rag and put it on her hand with a half smile. "Try to be a little more careful," he said, taking the pot and putting it in its spot. He went to the cafe front, waiting by the register, waiting for any costumers to come in... Or, you know, any workers. He grabbed a cookie and munched on it absently as he waited, putting some money in the register to cover it.

Annaleah shook her head. "My shift doesn't techinally begin for another ten mintes," she said, flashing him a wide smile. "Why are you always taking pictures?" She asked, stretching her tattooed arms above her head, trying to wake up a little more. She smoothed down her white shirt, waiting for an answer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:57 pm

Mai smiled to him sweetly as he put the cloth on her hand. "Alright landon. Thanks." She filled the coffee machines again, careful of her hand this time. She turned and left the back, heading back to the counter. "Dont people usually get coffee in the morning?" She asked, looking around the store.

"Becaues I can." Griffin shrugged, putting a couple CD's on a rack. He never really told people why he took pictures. It was something his mom started and he continued after she passed away. "The real question is, why arent you?" He smirked at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:35 pm

❚ Cameron ❚
People started to trickle in and I popped the pastries for this morning out of the oven. I'd been here since five baking, since the other chef was out. Luckily the others had made coffee I could mooch off of, because I was half-asleep and needed all the caffeine I could sneak.
I put the pastries in their respective spots in the case, hoping no one would call me gay today for baking.

❚ Danny ❚
"Yeah, whatever lady," I muttered as some woman left in a huff, pissed that I wasn't giving her enough information about some stupid teen-pop CD. How was I supposed to know about those bands her daughter listened to?

❚ Mary Grace ❚
Spines out, turned properly, check for dust. I ran my finger along the row of books, making sure everything was in order. Whoops, one was turned the wrong way. I quickly turned it.
Now onto one of the other twenty shelves I had to restock. I sighed slightly, feeling like I had OCD. Maybe I did.

❚ Ana ❚
I strung a few beads onto a lanyard-type-thing as I waited for customers. We were never busy. Except for on Wednesdays. All the artsy-folk liked to get out of the house on Wednesdays I guess.
Not that I minded. More time for beading~

❚ Heather ❚
My bike came to a stop beneath me as I flipped down the kickstand, dismounting my light-blue, most treasured posession. My bicycle had been my birthday present when I turned sixteen, since I didn't get my driver's license -- cars and highways scare me.
I grabbed my wallet from the basket in the front, locked up the bike, and stepped inside the cupcake shop with a ding of the bell. Looked Lyrah was the first one to arrive today. I had just seen her earlier at home, so I went straight to the cash register to be ready for customers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid.Icarus Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Caleb
I walked into the Bookstore and sighed when I saw that nobody had remembered to flip the sign in the door. I proceeded to do so, it might be nice for potential customers to actually know we were open.
I took off my Hoodie and hung it on one of the hooks, putting my bag down behind the counter. I clocked in and took my seat behind the counter, waiting for someone to come in.
Mary was up and about, restocking the shelves, I nodded to her in greeting. Logan was in the back doing... whatever it is Logan does.
I had only moved here last year, after High school, but I liked Blue street, it was a lot quieter than Riverside at least...

Last edited by Kid.Icarus on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kid.Icarus
Kid.Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Jones flipped her braid over her shoulder, her hands moving too fast for her brain. Again.
Shit!
The steaming coffee pot wobbled in her right hand. She must have taken off on the wrong foot. She bit down on her ruby red lip, foot giving away, and . . . Tripped, of course. The brown liquid flew everywhere, thankfully not on Jones but on the customer she going to use the coffee pot to pour coffee for. Of course. That would burn.
"Oh, sorry, sorry, I'm so clumsy, sorry!" Jones stumbled, eyebrows arched all the way back as she stood up to see who she'd spilled on.

Jules should have been at the counter at the store, but he really didn't feel like it. His break ended a few minutes ago according to his watch, but he wanted to have another cigarette or three before going back inside. Today, he really wanted to sleep until evening, and then wake up to go out and . . . Do whatever he wanted.
His eyes gleamed in the dark narrow alley as he took another puff, other hand in the pocket of his black leather jacket. This was the spot where anyone went on their breaks, smokers or not. Jules wondered if anyone else was coming.

(I posted these as my starters in the last thread but they work for this lol)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down