the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages...!

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages...! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages...!

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Cover: I looked at Jester. "Go to the main tent, okay?" I turned to Acrobat and just glared at her for a moment. "Out of my chair. Or no make-up for you, and ringleader will kick your butt."
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages...! - Page 3 Empty Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages...!

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:04 pm

Acrobat pouted, but slid out of the chair and into the one Jester got out of. "Aw, don't be such a party pooper," she said, grinning as Levi jumped onto Cover's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:06 pm

Cover: I ignored Levi and quickly did Acrobat's make-up. "Don't move. It had to dry." I paused for a moment. "That means no talking." I said, looking at her. I started to clean up the make-up.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Acrobat rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything. At least until a cloud of pink dust rose from the other side of the tent, along with the amused screeching of Levi. "Levi!" she yelped, leaping from the chair and streaking the makeup across her nose. "Bad monkey! You don't get make-up! Oh geez, Cover, I'm really sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Cover: I sighed, not really that angry. "It's okay. Here." I said, tossing her some make-up remover pads. Luckily, her make-up had had enough time to dry. "You're done. When you get to the tent, check on Jester for me, will ya? He's usually a very happy drunk, but he seemed down today."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Acrobat caught the pads and started dabbing at her nose, carefully removing the streak of purple. "Hmm... maybe I should introduce him to Ringleader's supposedly secret stash of booze... what do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Cover: I walked out of the tent, not looking back. "I didn't hear anything!"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:15 pm

(they didnt walk away, they hadnt been on since you posted...)

Juggler
Well... That was all very entertaining and such... There was a nice little birds' nest of colored strings in a box now that i moved under a shelf with my foot. I had to move because the balloon man came back and requested his chair. So now i walk around as the crowd grows out front, busying themselves with the games and venders until the tent opens. There was that specticle of make up plus monkey, but then it got boring again...

Hobo came whistling back, hands in his pockets and his - rather Ringleader's - fancy staff tucked under his arm. See now - no harm done. A crooked smile comes to his face as he stops and leans against one of the tent's supporting rods burried in the ground by Sir.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:17 pm

(Nah, I know that. Just whining ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:36 am

"Magician!" barked a voice, "What in the name of all that's blessed and blasted do you think you're doing?! The show needs to start soon! We can't have anyone losing money by just lazing about!" Obviously, the voice belonged to the Ringleader.

Magician, knowing the Ringleader was just stressed about the first show, didn't even take his gaze from the stream of people still passing by, paying, of course, particular attention to the ladies. "I'm not 'lazing about'," he stated matter-of-factually, "I'm looking for a couple lovely assistants."

"Not with that face," the Ringleader replied, "Now get to Cover's tent, or you'll have to make due with no assistants at all!"

Magician grudgingly got up and walked over to the make-up tent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:28 am

Cover: "Hello, Magician, so nice of you to decide to get your make-up done." I said sarcastically, sitting him in the seat. After about five minutes, he was done. His make up is the most elaborate, and always takes the longest. "Okay, don't move. That has to dry." I said, cleaning up the supplies.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:41 am

Fool came up to Ringleader, silent and unnoticed until she was actually next to him. "Hobo's done it again," she murmurs, an elephant's trunk over a shoulder as she looks up at him, face blank. And there he was, watching everything happening with a small smile on his face, looking over at Ringleader in a surprised mannor before giving a wave.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Magician mumbled something. It was unintelligible thanks to how little he was able to move his lips. Once the mumble had been mumbled, however, Magician was able to move his face freely because the make-up was instantaneously dry.

Magician looked at his reflection in the mirror in front of him and smiled - obviously, he was very handsome and he knew it. Upon looking closer, however, he realized something was wrong. Something was very wrong. Somehow, brown - plain brown - was appearing at the roots of his hair. "Dear God," he muttered in horror. Then he mumbled something else, before running his fingers through his hair. The brown hair glowed faintly, then turned the same blue-black as the rest of his hair. Magician smiled again.

Ringleader looked over at Hobo. He hated that the bum hung about the circus all the time, but he was responsible for attracting a lot of the patrons. "Is there something wrong?" Ringleader asked Fool, "Or some reason you came over here?" Normally Ringleader was relatively kind to employees, but he grew rather impatient towards showtime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Cover: I turned around and looked at his face. "Okay, you're done. What's happening with the show tonight? Can I help seat people?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:28 pm

"Well," Magician said, "Apparently it's a very important show tonight. Apparently, the Duke and Duchess of Greythorne will be in attendance." He said this as though he didn't really believe it was true. He removed a tie from his coat pocket and began putting it on. "And, I would assume, once everyone has their make-up done, that your help seating people would be much appreciated. There's quite a lot of them out there. People, I mean."

Last edited by BariJoy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:31 pm

Cover: "There's only a few people left. As soon as that's done, I'll get right to it." I smiled, getting the next make up container ready.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:36 pm

"Animals are ready is all," Fool says, glancing up at the elephant now. Carpet over her back and tassel on her head. The horses had their feathered reins and the lions and tigers were all in their colorful collars. She looks over at the entrance, giving a small smile back at Hobo. "He has your staff," she observes before leaving, guiding the great beast back to her partner.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

fgdjsgjdbsgjbs Fill me in?
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

nothin's really happened. Fool walked off. Ppl are at the circus, show's about to begin....
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:03 pm

"Name" : Clown
Sin : gluttony
Appearance : Fat. Although the food he keeps hidden away in his colorful, elaborately ruffled costume does add a couple inches to his frame. He has permanent grin lines around his bright blue eyes, with a broad smile framed by rosy cheeks and cherry lipstick. A tiny red bowler hat sits on top of his bald head.
Other : He is flamboyant and jolly . . . just don't take away his whiskey.

"Name" : Left and Right (Siamese twins)
Sin : pride
Appearance : Ooh look, two pretty blonde dancers, with high cheekbones and delicate features. Pink lips, bright eyes, small noses-- Oh wait. They're connected at the hip. Lovely.
Other : They're both very haughty. Dancers. Tricksters. They do various stunts to show off their conjoined-ness.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:14 pm

"Alright," Magician smiled back, "I'll get out of your way, then." With that, he left to find a couple assistants for the show.

"He has my staff?" Ringleader repeated dumbly. He looked back at the Hobo. His eyes widened in anger and shock. "He has my staff!" He stormed over. "You there! Hobo-man!While I grudgingly appreciate your drawing people in, I need that staff you're holding!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Hobo looked over, quite a faked looking shocked expression on his face. "Who me? This little thing?" He takes it out from under his arm and twirls it in his hand away from Ringleader. "Why... I found this outside of the train, leanin up against the door. Could have fallen into the mud..." There's the usual twinkle of amusement he has in his eyes when he's messing with Ringleader. One of his favorite things to do.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:39 pm

"Name" : Vantrillaqest
Sin : Pride
Appearance : He's a handsome guy, with chiselled features and an innocent little sly smile. Brown hair that has grown out to chin-length, but brushed back, except for the occassional strand that falls out of place. Wears a rumpled white shirt topped with an open brown vest and an undone tie. Wears scuffed black tap dance shoes, which he takes great pride in.
Other : He's not part of the circus...yet. But recently, he's been having trouble getting a job, and decided that the circus would fit him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:44 am

"In five everybody! In five!" shouted Acrobat, flipping her way to the backstage area and peeking out between the curtains. The usual fops and ladies were there, as well as the ruffians and the drunks. But there was one couple who looked simply... beautiful, really. Their clothes were of the latest style, their hair was perfect. "And the Duke and Duchess are here!" she added hastily, making sure the audience couldn't hear her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:05 pm

... This is 1900 america, i hope you know...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum