the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once upon a time

Go down

Once upon a time Empty Once upon a time

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

This series is suppose to be coming out this fall! I'm so excited. SO I thought we'd do our own little version of it. Just a heads up, I will not be on often, but when I am I will do my absolute best to type good, long responses.

Name:
Fairy Tale:
Back Flash: (the exact story of how you got sent to Storybrook, this includes dialog and everything as if you were actually posting for this story)

Welcome to Storybrook. It's a little itty bitty town hidden in the mountains of Montana. Something's off about this place, but nobody knows what it is because no one has ever been outside of this place. The only people that know anything about it are those who come in, and when they come in they never leave. What the people in the town, and those that come in, don't know is that they are all part of a Fairy Tale and were sent here by the evil queen to keep them out of the way of her "happy ending." But what happens when things get turned upside down?

Ladies and gentlemen, you are to pick a person from a fairytale, and make them your character. Your character doesn't know where they are from, and they do not know who they truly are.

Rules:
If your charries feel like Matress Mamboing FF>> Got it? This WILL NOT end up in Mature!
No GMing
No PPing
Please, your posts must be at least 3 sentances. If you're having an off day, I understand, but...come on. It's not that hard.
Last but not least, HAVE FUN!

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time Empty Re: Once upon a time

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:19 am

Name: Autumn
Looks: Long wavy auburn-brown hair, cat green eyes, milky skin, always has something red on her
Fairy Tale: Red Riding hood
Back Flash: It's quite funny how a moment can change everything. For instance, the moment my parents told me they were getting divorced. Or the moment they told me I was being sent to live with my grandmother, and I stepped onto that plane. But most of all, the moment I stepped into the small town, and life became something unknown

Back to top Go down