the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Empty Animorphs by K.A. Applegate

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:55 am

This is science fiction.

If you know about the Animorphs, you can skip this, but please just scan over it.

~We can't tell you who we are. Or where we live. It's too risky, and we've got to be careful. really careful. So we don't trust anyone. Because if they find us...well, we just won't let them find us.
The thing you should know is that everyone is in really big trouble. Yeah. Even you.

The Yeerks are invading the Earth, but no one knows. Who will stop them?

Terms

Animorphs~ Short for "Animal morpher". The teens call themselves this.

Yeerk~ Small sluglike creatures that can take over a person by simply crawling into their ear. They control everything about that person and the sad part is: no one can ever tell if they are a Controller. Yeerks must return to a "Yeerk Pool" every three days. It's not like a normal pool though: it's usually underground and have several shallow pools. It's horrible down there.

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Yeerk3

Controller~ A person who has a Yeerk controlling them. They cannot control their own actions and inside their mind, they beg to the Yeerk to be set free.

Andalite~ An alien species that look like Greek centaurs with a lower body similar to a horse and a torso similar to a human. The two arms on their upper bodies are relatively weak by human standards, and end with seven-fingered hands. Andalites are incredibly agile on their four hooved legs. Their entire bodies are covered in fur, the males blue and tan in color while the females have been depicted as being purple.

The head of an Andalite has a pair of almond-shaped eyes, as well as a second pair of "stalk-eyes" mounted on two thick stalks that rise from the top of their heads, giving them a 360-degree range of vision. They don't have months. Andalites feed by crushing grass beneath their hooves, absorbing the nutrients from the plants, and communicate by means of thought-speech, like telepathy. In the place where a human nose would be located, Andalites possess three vertical slits, allowing them to breathe. They have two hearts, giving them physical speed and endurance beyond what a human can achieve. They also have a single, scythe-shaped blade at the end of their long tails.

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Andalite

Escafil device ("Andalite morphing cube" or simply the "Blue box")~ It's sky blue and square and about four inches on each side. It seems kind of heavy for being so small. It also breaks down into smaller parts. The blue box gives the user the ability to 'acquire' a copy of DNA patterns from any animal that physical contact is made with, allowing the user to transform into that animal through morphing.

Morphing~ To begin the process of morphing, one with the morphing abilities must meditatively visualize an animal whose DNA they have previously acquired. Morphing is a visually disturbing but ultimately painless process that takes about two minutes to complete, but can be sped up through practice and experience. It also produces fatigue in the morpher, but this, too, can be lessened with practice. The process of morphing is very erratic; there is no definitive order of transformation, meaning any part of the body could be the first to transform and any combination of the remaining body parts could follow. Only certain beings are blessed with the innate ability to control the process. Such a being is known in the Andalite world as an estreen.

Whew. That's all you need to know...for now. Here's the form:

Name(first and last):
Age(14 or 15):
Bio:
Connection to the other Animorphs:
Other:
Appearance:

Rules:

~PM me if you have a twist of plot. Otherwise, stick to the main plot.
~Use OCs!
~PM or ask if you can be an estreen. Not everyone can be one.
~Try to have your character(s) interact with everyone else's, not just one.
~The teens do not know of the Yeerks or anything. They're normal kids...for now.

My characters:

Name(first and last): Tyler East
Age(14 or 15): 15
Personality: Cool, popular, has a sweet side, can be described as annoying at first glance
Bio: Normal parents and a younger brother
Connection to the other Animorphs: Hung with Karelle when they were kids. Phoenix declares him leader
Other: Doesn't want to be leader exactly, but does it anyway
Appearance:

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Teen-Guy-Looks-Side-397725

Name(first and last): Phoenix Black
Age(14 or 15): 14
Personality: quiet, shy, loner
Bio: Both of his parents don't really care about him and therefore, he can do pretty much do whatever he wants.
Connection to the other Animorphs: Gets saved from a bully by Dakota.
Other: Gets bullied a lot.
Appearance:
Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Alex%252Bpettyfer

Last edited by Eagle on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Empty Re: Animorphs by K.A. Applegate

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:53 am

Someone?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:24 am

Please? *sniff sniff*
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 am

Eh, to keep it even I'll do two girls since you got two guys. Smile

Name(first and last): Karelle Davis
Age(14 or 15): 15
Personality: Smart, quiet, very calm and relaxed most of the time.
Bio: She lives with her mother, father having died in a car accident when she was very young. No siblings.
Connection to the other Animorphs: Er, um. She was good friends with Tyler when they were kids? Is that okay?
Other: She tends to sit in the library during lunch and read more often than sit in the cafeteria and talk with people.
Appearance: Animorphs by K.A. Applegate 2mq5a0w

Name(first and last): Dakota Thornhill
Age(14 or 15): 14
Personality: Short tempter towards most people, but is very easily calmed after getting ticked off. Is very protective of people she cares about, doesn't take to people very easily though.
Bio: Two protective parents. Her father can be verbally abusive though and she tends to stay out of the house whenever possible.
Connection to the other Animorphs: Doesn't really know the others well, is best friends with Karelle. Lives next door to Phoenix.
Other: Eh, um. She plays several sports, tennis, volleyball, swim team, sometimes others.
Appearance: Animorphs by K.A. Applegate Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQlshzrApys7_m_-IZWv5G3k1Qj_6kmJTrjo6EhW71oUPepGLsTg
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:33 pm

((thanks and the connection is fine too. How much of the Animorphs have you read?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:55 pm

All of them.))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:36 pm

((well that's good. All 64 books?

Ok...let's start since I doubt anyone else would join. Karelle, Dakota, and Tyler could be at the mall or somewhere on a Saturday and they run into each other....Phoenix would come in later))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Yep, I loved them all and hated how it ended. Will you post first?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Yep, I loved them all and hated how it ended. Will you post first?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:12 pm

((I hated how it ended too. It was really bad actually...Yup, I will))

Tyler East walked through the mall, cruising mostly for chicks, but his parents had told him to go shopping for clothes. Right. Like he would do that. Tyler hated shopping for clothes, though he liked having the latest trends. He stopped by the food court, his stomach suddenly telling him to buy food.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Karelle waiter patiently outside the dressing room as Dakota chatted excitedly about some argument she'd gotten in at school today. Karelle was pretending to pay attention her thoughts pointing more towards the book she'd started today.

"And then she said maybe I should just move my fat head out of her way and I was all you did not just say that. She was like I did and I was like whatever you freak...." Dakota continued rambling on and Karelle rolled her eyes, trying to block out the chatter.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 am

After Tyler had eaten some Taco Bell, he walked around again. He wasn't much for being alone so he looked for anyone he knew. No one at all. Tyler turned on his ipod, turning on Fall Out Boy as he walked around.

((when do you think Tyler should find them?))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:40 am

((Um, how about when they leave the store?))

A few minutes late Dakota emerged from the dressing room with a huge smile on her face. "Look! Isn't gorgeous? Just absolutely fabulous?" She asked spinning in a circle as Karelle glanced up and gave a short nod. The dress was a fine material, light purple in color and hung perfectly on Dakota.

"This is the one! I'm so getting it! " She declared and ran back in the dressing room to quickly pull it off then shot to the cash redgister. A few moments later they were heading out of the store, Dakota chatting animatedly about the dress and Karelle back to paying a small big of attention to her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:54 am

((okay))

Tyler walked some more around the mall then saw two girls emerging from a store. They looked familiar. Hmm...as they came closer he realized it was one of his old friends from when he was little. Karlelle, he thought it was. "Karlelle!" Tyler called out, desperate to talk to anyone right now. Her friend...Dakota maybe?
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:04 am

Karelle glanced up as someone called her name and Dakota cut off mid-word. ".......Tyler?" She asked with a bit of confusion. Why was he taking to her? It wasn't like he'd said anything to her before now. They hadn't talked in a long time.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:08 am

Tyler was really unsure of what to say. "Yeah..." He hadn't talked to her, mostly because he was more in the...popular crowd and into sports. She was mostly the opposite of him with the books. Tyler had actually been kinda close with her when they were little...but that all changed when they found their places in school.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:15 am

Karelle dropped her gaze, the awkwardness of the moment making her uneasy and a Little tense. Dakota frowned, her eyes going back and forth between them trying to figure out what was going on at the moment.

"You two know each other?" She asked after a moment of silence.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:21 am

Tyler looked at Karelle for an explanation, but then just told her. "We were...friends when we were little." He had expected awkwardness, but not this much...

((Who's going to save Phoenix? Doesn't matter which of your characters...))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

((Dakota is more likely to do it than Karelle))

Karelle sighed, glancing up at him through her hair. "Yeah, along time ago. Come on Dakota, lets go..." she muttered grabbing Dakota's arm and tugging her towards the food court.

Dakota thought for a moment then shrugged and glanced at Tyler over her shoulder. "Wanna come? We were about to go Ger something to eat at The Train place.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 pm

((ok))

Tyler nodded. "Sure." He gave an easy smile, but not really cocky. Kind of a sweet smile actually. He actually had thought about his life and his friends...and she came up in his mind. Of course, he didn't know where she lived, so he couldn't talk to her.

Phoenix sat in his room, staring out the window. He had ice to his fresh black eye. I'm such a loser, He thought to himself, sighing as a couple walked down the street. All he knew was pain really.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:20 pm

Karelle flinched at Dakota's offer then sighed and rolled her eyes. Just cause he was going to eat with them didn't mean she had to talk to him. She kept this thought firmly in her mind as they walker into the restaurant and waited to be seated.

Dakota stood there awkwardly fir a moment then sighed, "So, I'm Dakota if you didn't know. Your names Tyler right?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Tyler nodded. "Yes. Your name sounded....familiar....how'd you meet Karelle?" He wasn't sure how to start a conversation, considering it was awkward.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Dakota smiled a little, "I met her a few years back at school. She had holed herself up in the library and seemed pretty torn up about something. We talked and quickly became friends, it works cause she's shy and I..well I'm not."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Tyler held a small smile. "Met in a library...seems like her. Seems like you're the one with the fashion sense...not that she looks bad or anything...just that you seem more outgoing and the one to shop."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Dakota nodded as Karelle flipped trough a book she'd pulled from her bag while pointedly taking a seat across from them in the waiting area.

"Yeah, she doensn't like to shop but my birthday is soon and her parents are throwing a big party for the two of us, since you know hers isn't long after, and I needed a dress..so does she but you try getting her to try anything on."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum