the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Animorphs by K.A. Applegate - Page 6 Empty Re: Animorphs by K.A. Applegate

Post by Bells Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:41 pm

Karelle hesitated, once again reminding herself she was trying to be polite. She guessed that she should have assumed this meant small talk as well as being around him.
"...not really." she muttered, holding her bag close. "Unless Dakota drags me somewhere."

Dakota nodded, a smile holding place on her lips.
"Of course, and I can't imagine why. You're interesting, I mean, I definitively have to respect a guy that swims."
Of course, she'd never step near the pool by her own choice, but she didn't have to tell him that.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:54 pm

Starting up again, I hear~ they all meeting up yet?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:28 am

Bells wrote:Karelle hesitated, once again reminding herself she was trying to be polite. She guessed that she should have assumed this meant small talk as well as being around him.
"...not really." she muttered, holding her bag close. "Unless Dakota drags me somewhere."

Dakota nodded, a smile holding place on her lips.
"Of course, and I can't imagine why. You're interesting, I mean, I definitively have to respect a guy that swims."
Of course, she'd never step near the pool by her own choice, but she didn't have to tell him that.

Tyler nodded. "Normally I just go home and watch TV all night. I don't have a life since I'm so mean to everyone." It was slightly true though. His parents were normally gone so it meant being alone and none of his friends could come over...but he didn't always listen to them about that. "It's odd how you're both so different, but you're best friends."

Phoenix was still surprised by that. He only had a couple of friends and they were losers like him. There was a girl on the swim team though who wanted him to swim for them, but he couldn't bring himself to say yes. Swimming was his private thing to do when things were tough and swimming as a team wouldn't do that for him. "Well I was offered to swim for the team a couple of times."

Shawn looked around and saw Tyler, one of his loose friends. He played football with him, but Tyler wasn't all that into his position on the team. "Would you like to meet a friend of mine?" He gestured to Tyler and saw that he had picked up three other people, two females and a guy.

((They haven't all met up yet, but Shawn and October are still in the mall))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:10 am

October

I look over, grateful for at least semi familiar faces. Not the guy that Shawn had gestured to, but I knew Dakota and Phoenix from the few days of school I already went to. "Alright." I nod. Nothing wrong with meeting new people.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Karelle frowned a little, purising her lips as she did. People made that comment a lot, normally making the point that maybe Dakota should ditch her for some more... entertaining people. They were tight though, Dakota normally chewed whoever it was out and left it at that.
"We get along just fine though," she began, then paused as someone caught her eye.
She sort of recognized one of them from school, Shawn sometimes hung around Tyler, not that she would know who Tyler was friends with. She'd been done with him for awhile... but sometimes she couldn't help watching.
"... I think he's talking about you." she muttered, gesturing towards Shawn and the girl she didn't know.

Dakota smiled, pushing a bit of hair back behind her ear as she did.
"Of course they did, you should join. I bet you'd be the best swimmer on the team."
As she spoke she halfway listened to Karelle and Tyler's conversation, glancing that way when Karelle said something about a guy talking about Tyler. A welcoming smile immedatiely whipped across her face at the sight of the new girl, October if she remembered right.
"October! Hi!"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Phoenix nodded. "I've been thinking about it for a while." He looked at the group already forming: Karelle, Dakota, Tyler, the football guy, and the newer girl, who's name was October. Phoenix watched everyone, surprised that they all met up like this.

Tyler shrugged. "I wasn't implying anything else. Just saying that you're complete opposites," He muttered the last part and wasn't sure what else to say. "Oh that's Shawn."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:32 pm

October

I give a small, if a little thankful, smile. At least I was memorable? Though with such a unique name I'd think it a little hard...

I go up closer to Dakota and Phoenix than to the guys. "Hey," I greet, then look to the guy Shawn was supposed to be introducing me to.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Dakota grinned, giving Phoenix a small nod.
"You totally should, it would be like the best idea ever. I'd come to see the meets."
Of course, that meant her even walking into the pool building in the first place. Oh well, she figured he wouldn't do it anyways. Glancing at October as she approached and offered her a warm smile. Always did to have people on your side, much better than the opposite.

Karelle sighed, glancing at Shawn again with a bit of annoyance.
"One of your new friends, right?" she muttered, making sure only he could hear it. She couldn't help the slightly bitter edge to her voice.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:38 am

Phoenix nodded. "Yeah." Any other kid would have said he'd talk to his parents about it, but they didn't care. "Hi," He replied to October's greeting.
Tyler snorted. "Same football team." He answered simply, not wanting to tell her every single detail. "Hey Shawn." He called out, just a bit too keen to talk to him.

Shawn called back a greeting and walked over. "October, this is Tyler. I guess you already know Dakota and the other is...Karelle and the other guy...well I don't know him, but he knows you."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 pm

October

I fidget behind my back, giving that warm, awkward smile whenever being introduced to groups of people. "Hey everyone, I guess," I say. Never going to remember your names like this... But I give a little wave, hope that won't be much of an issue to be brought up.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Karelle rolled her eyes, muttering under her breath about how much of a wonderful explanation that was.
"So, where are we going now?" Dakota cut in, twirling a bit of hair around her finger. "As wonderful as introductions are and everything, I can't see just standing around here all day.
Karelle nodded, fingering the bag she'd brought with her.
"Do you guys know what time it is?" she asked with a bit of a frown. "I don't think it would matter where we're going if we're after curfew as it is. School tomorrow you know."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:33 am

((Random time here))

Phoenix reached into his pocket and pulled out his watch. "It's about eight," He stated, putting the watch back into his pocket. "Curfew...it's different for everyone isn't it?"

Tyler reached into his bag to find that he had left his phone at home. When Phoenix said the time, he narrowed his eyes slightly. Of course he'd know the time.

Shawn took out his phone, only to be beat by Phoenix. He didn't know the guy well, just that he was pretty much a loner and someone who liked to swim.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm

October

Well with Latimier always out and about, I didn't really have a curfew either. So more silence from me, eh? "I'm free to do whatever." My parents trusted that I was responsible enough when to go to sleep for school in the morning. That's how it always was. Trying to let me be an independent person or whatever...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:04 pm

Karelle chewed on her lip for a moment after the time was given, thinking about it. She honestly didn't have a curfew of her own, her parents seeming to think since they'd never had to place one that it was alright. Glancing at Dakota she sighed, giving a small nod that she'd be going on with whatever happened.

Dakota grinned a bit, thinking it over as she did.
"Well, there isn't really too much to do around here. What about the Third Street park? Kind of lame, but its better than wasting money..."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Phoenix nodded. "That's the only idea, so we could do that." His parents were usually out at parties until the early morning. They both got into the whole alcohol thing and it definantly took its toll. Therefore, Phoenix was free pretty much all the time.

Tyler shrugged. "Lame as it is, it seems there's nothing better to do." His parents usually put on a curfew on school nights, however they didn't mention it this time. It's not like he cared either way though.

"Let's do that then..." Shawn wasn't too worried about what the group was going to do, as long as it wasn't too boring. To be honest, Shawn wasn't sure why certain parents had curfews, but he wasn't one to judge.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:59 pm

October

I nod. "Park is alright by me," I say, not that it seemed my input really mattered or not. To be the outsider... Bah, no negative thinking! I was seeing more of the town, so it'd all be alright.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 am

Karelle sighed, nodding her agreement as well. Following this a wide grin split Dakota's lips causing her to clap her hands lightly as she grabbed her bags.
"Alright then, lets get going. We could cut through the construction yard and make it there a bit quicker."
"No way," Karelle said immediately, clutching her tote closer to her body. "Th-"
"Don't be such a baby," Dakota sighed, rolling her eyes a bit. "It's not even that big."
Karelle opened her mouth again then shut it, chewing on her lip. She'd have rather not gone... but she definitely wasn't going to argue with Dakota in-front of people. She felt strange tagging along on things like this without that feeling she was embarrassing her.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum