the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven on Earth.

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Heaven on Earth. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heaven on Earth.

Post by Red Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:32 pm

Demon~
Name: Fawn
Job: Assassin
Powers: Mind Reading/Control
Fallen angel or created: Created
Personality: Funny, a little shy, innocent.
Bio: Loves human music and dancing
Image: Heaven on Earth. - Page 3 Beauit13
Description:
hair: Brown
eyes: Deep Chocolate Brown
body: Great body, good curves, fit, etc
height: 5'2
skin color: A bit pale
build:
Other: Very stealthy, good with weapons of all types, black belt, everything needed for an assassin. Lucifer's best.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:06 am

Amelia continued along, head bent and reached the cafe. When she got inside she stopped the snow from her boots and almost ran into a guy (Chance). She looked up at him, a small apologetic smile on her lips. "Sorry, wasn't paying attention to where I was going."

James paused when he thought he heard a noise and stopped. He looked around him and saw nothing. A small frown formed on his lips and when he looked back to where Amelia had been, she was gone. He sighed and just walked with his head bent and his hands shoved in his pockets.

Eliza turned around and huffed. She walked back the way that she had come and started to walk in a random direction. Sure, she wasn't supposed to be walking around, but she wanted to see some of the area. She walked for a while and came to library. She almost plowed into a guy (Penn). "My apologies. I didn't see you."
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 pm

"No worries, pretty girls can run into me anytime," Chance said smoothly with a wink, nudging her slightly as he stepped up to the counter. Hmm, what to order, what to order. Something strong so he could be awake all day, and hopefully all night.

"I didn't see you, either," Penn said with a chuckle, stumbling back a little. Usually /he/ was the one that ran into people. "Sorry about that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Momo13 wrote:Delilah sat at a bus stop, her hoody pulled tightly around her. She didnt have enough money to feed both her and her father and get a real coat. She just prayed she didnt get sick this winter. If she did she didnt know what she would do.
She got up from the bench and walked along the sidewalk. She ran into a boy (Nathaniel) as she walked and fell down to the slushy cold ground. the grey snow splattered on the boys pants.
"Sorry," She apologized slowly, standing from the ground. Delilah was already freezing and numb from teh cold, but the later of water on her pants made her feel even more uncomfortable.

Chase walked down the street, his hands tucked into his pockets. he passed a girl (akira) and smiled to her. She looked just like her, and he didnt know if that was a good or bad thing. he turned adn walked up next to her.
"Hey, have i seen you someplace before?" he asked her, looking over to her.

Akira's head snapped up and she locked eyes with a dark haired boy. "Hmm?" She asked and then remembered his question. "No, I don't think you have," she said, shaking her head slightly, her fingers digging deeper into the soft fabric of her coat.

Nathaniel looked down at the girl, his face a stoic mask. He gave a half nod and then started back down the street, his lips pressed into a tight line.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Chase nodded and walked next to her. "you from around here?" He asked, wanting to know more about her. But at the same time, he didnt want to sound like a creep. His eyes wandered over to her and he looked over the girl. Seeing her made his heart ache all over again, but it was a good ache.

Delilah looked up to him then away. "Do you know where i can get a cheap coat?" She asked, pulling the soaked, thin fabric of her hoodie tighter around her. Cold was eating away inside her right now and she was still a mile away from her apartment.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:20 pm

"No clue," Nate said, but slid out of his black trenchcoat, leaving him in a gray long sleeved shirt. He handed it to her, cradling the black kitten in his hands. He watched the girl with mild disintrest, seeing the wet spots on her clothing. She was just a human. So.... This was probably cold, yes. His eyes lit up with confusion and then he turned, continuing to walk.

"I was born in Japan, if that's what you want to know, but I've lived here for half my life," Akira said, her tone matter of fact. She kept her strides long, trying to hurry home. the air, despite her coat, still chilled her to the bone.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Delilah looked at the coat in her hands and watched him walk off. She was confused. No one had ever given her something for free. Especially not a coat like this right off their back. She had never held a coat this expensive in her life, let alone had it given to her.
"Thank you!" She called after him, walking after him quickly. "Really...Thank you. You dont know what this means to me."

"Really? That is cool." Chase smiled to her and kept her stride easily. "How was japan?" He asked as they passed a coffee store. Maybe he should get to know her...
No that was a bad idea. She was too close to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

"It was fine," Akira said, keeping her eyes forward. She quickly turned, entering the small cafe. She knew that they served good bubble tea. She waited in the warmth for a moment and then found a small booth, slipping off her coat and putting it on the bench. She was wearing a short pink dress with thigh high stockings that had bows on the tops.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

(o.o May I join, then?)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Nate simply shrugged, his hands still busy with the small kitten. He looked down at it intently before returning his gaze to the road. "Nor do i care," he said softly. he didn't have time to keep meandering with humans. He need to find lost souls.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:46 pm

smellzlyknirvana wrote:Yes Mady you can.

^^ There's your answer.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:50 pm

o.O Where'd that come from? xD Yay!
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Lol, bottom of the third page. Are you still using bad wi-fi?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Sigh. Yes. I'll try the cbox, though. No promises.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Delilah stopped walking to him. If he didnt care why did he give her the coat? "Well...thanks anyway. Is there anyway i can make this up to you? I dont have much money...But i'm a great worker..." She walked after him, trying to keep his quick pace. "Please...Is there anything?" She couldnt take this coat from him without doing something in return. It wouldnt feel right to her.

Chase sighed when she went into the cafe. He contemplated going in after her, but thought against it. That would jsut be creepy. Maybe the would run into each other again. He hoped they would. His eyes scanned over her one last time. In the dress and socks she had to be freezing...why would she wear something like that on a cold winter day like today? He shook his head and started to walk off again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:58 pm

!nspired wrote:"No worries, pretty girls can run into me anytime," Chance said smoothly with a wink, nudging her slightly as he stepped up to the counter. Hmm, what to order, what to order. Something strong so he could be awake all day, and hopefully all night.

"I didn't see you, either," Penn said with a chuckle, stumbling back a little. Usually /he/ was the one that ran into people. "Sorry about that."

Amelia resisted rolling her eyes at what he said and instead just nodded. She thought about exactly what she wanted and then a yawn escaped her lips. She was probably going to get something with loads of caffeine so she wouldn't fall asleep, after all she still had more research to do. She glanced around the cafe and her eyes were drawn to the guy she had ran into. He seemed different and she wasn't sure why.

Eliza smiled slightly at Penn. "You have nothing to apologize for though, I was the one who was at fault." She watched him for a moment. "I'm Eliza and you are?" She raised an eyebrow and waited for him to introduce himself.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 am

Chance drummed his fingers on the counter as he made his order, leaning against it casually to wait. He looked around the cafe, maybe for someone to chat up in the mean time. But no one caught his eye, not that it'd be too hard to.

"Penn..." He said slowly, a little taken aback that she wanted to know his name. Most people would just step around a stranger and keep walking. He smiled easily. "Eliza's a neat name..." He guessed, not really sure what to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Amelia drew her eyes away from the guy and looked around, even though she knew the place like the back of her hand. She had been there so many times that most of the staff knew her name. She finally stopped looking around and started wondering a bit about the guy she had run into.

Eliza smiled a puny bit. "Penn. That's an... interesting name. Thank you." She watched him for a moment, wondering what to say. She wasn't the kind of person who was good at small talk and she didn't want to walk away, she wanted to talk to him.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:16 pm

Chance got his coffee, paid, and went to sit at a table near the window. Best for staring at chicks' butts when they passed, and also gave him a clear view of the entire cafe.

Penn shrugged. "I guess so...so, were you headed to the library?" He asked, feeling that she was probably just as awkward when it came to people as he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Amelia stepped up to the counter and placed her order. She was debating if she should go talk to that guy who she had run into, but the idea wasn't very high on her list for one reason, she didn't love talking to people. Most thought that she was shy, but there was a reason behind it. When her order was ready she took her coffee and went to a small table in the corner, deciding not to talk to the guy... at least for now.

"No, I was not. I was just walking around when I ran into you." Eliza watched him for a moment and wondered about him slightly. She tilted her head to the side slightly. "I have a feeling that you are feeling pretty awkward right now, am I right?"
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Nathaniel shook his head once, his eyes very cold now and mixed with an element of exhaustion. He didn't have time to humor himself with a human girl. "No, I'm positive that there's nothing you can do for me," he said, tuning back and then starting up some stairs, only to sit on the top step, staring out.

Akira managed to throw the boy one smile before tugging on the tops of her stockings. She didn't wear them for insulation. Akira was concerned about the cute factor. She was always hearing American boys talking about cute, so she was sure that this was what they wanted.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:05 am

Delilah stopped walking and looked at the coat in her hands. She wouldnt let this go without making it up to him somehow. It didnt feel right to her.
"Alright. thank you." She finally pulled the coat on and smiled at how it fit her. It was a bit big, but it was better than nothing, by a long shot. "If you ever /do/ need help with something, you can find me here." Delilah scribbled her adress down on a scrap of papper from her bag and passed it to him. "cute cat by the way." She smiled to him, even though he was cold, he was nice. Or at least nice enough to give a freezing girl his jacket.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:09 am

Natthaniel looked down at the kitten, who was curled up tightly against his hands and sleeping, its chest rising and falling in a rhythmic purr. He smiled down at it and stroked it's fur with one finger. So much for a lonst soul. He shoved the small piece of paper into his pocket and doubted he's ever see it again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 am

Delilah nodded to him one last time before walking off. She went home and closed the door quietly. Her father was passed out on the couch, an empty bottle of bear in his hand. She rolled her eyes and snuck into her room. The appartment was cold, but it was much better than outside. She pulled off teh coat and changed into dry clothing before pulling it back on. It was warm, and nice. She liked it, it also had a smell to it. Not a bad one, but an interesting one. It must have smelt like the guy who gave it to her. Delilah wrapped the coat tightly around her before flopping back onto the mattress she called a bed. She wanted nothing more than to spend more time with that guy. Why? She had no idea. He intriged her, the way that he didnt care yet was nice.

Chase walked into the cafe about ten minutes later to get himself a tea to warm himself up. He noticed the girl was there, then saw her outfit. it was was like she was asking for someone to take her off. He shook his head and went to a table once his tea was ready.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:28 am

Akira noticed the boy from before, throwing him a slight smile and crossing her legs under the table. She drank her tea slowly, pausing every now and then to lookd down at her phone and text rapidly. She liked the tea shop, mostly because they always had new teas, straight from Asia and it reminded her of home. And also because it ws cheap and she could sit in there as long as she wanted.

Nathaniel is still sitting on the stairs.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next