the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heaven on Earth.

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Heaven on Earth. - Page 4 Empty Re: Heaven on Earth.

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:59 am

Chase smiled back to her and got up from his table and walked over to hers. "Mind if i sit here?" he asked her, pointing to the seat. he wanted to get to know her. Maybe give her a few warnings about new york and the dangers that lived on the streets. Or atleast the human dangers she would have to avoid.

Delilah's father woke up in a shouting fit. She covered her ears as he screamed. why? Why did she have this life? She was so confused about everything. If she had tried to do only good in her life, why was she rewarded with mostly bad? Was all the good she tried to do even worth it?
She got up and walked to the window to look out to the snowy streats. Were her morals worth going through this everyday?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm

Akira looked up at him with mild interest coloring her eyes and shrugged. "If you want," she said, the corner of her mouth curling into a slight half smile. "I'm Akira, by the way," she said, pursing her lips and then taking a sip of her cooling tea.

Nathaniel had started walking nearly aa hour later, the kitten still sleeping. He glanced down at it and then back at the roads, snow flurries falling around him, getting caught in his hair. He leaned against a pole, closing his eyes. As he sat there, snow caught in his eyelashes and the faint glow of the light seemed to make him look angelic.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:25 pm

Chase smiled to her and sat down across from her. "Chase. Nice to meet you, Akira." He glanced over her and scanned over her outfit. "Aren't you cold?" He asked her. A lot of the guys eyes in this shop were on her. He understood why they would be looking at her right now, she was cute. Hot, even, in that outfit.

a few hours passed before Delilah left her room again. She slipped past her dad, the new coat on and her bag thrown over her shoulder.
"Delilah, where are you going?" her father demanded, his words slurred. He was drunk. She stopped at the door and glanced over to him.
"To work and then out to get some food." She said softly, opening the door. She didnt wait for his responce before leaving. Her strides were long and quick as she walked down the street to her job. She passed the guy from earlier, but didnt give him another thought as she walked into the building taht was next to him.
"I'm.....here...." she said slowly, looking around to see her stuff that was on her desk boxed up. The picuters and few small personal items that she had. "What is going on?" She asked slowly.
"We had a budget cut and had to let go someone...seeing as you were youngest it was you." Her manager told her, passing her the box.
"What?" She asked slowly. "No...i need this job, you dont understand..." Her heart was pounding. Her manager shook his head and turned her to the door.
"I'm sorry." he opened the door for her to let her out of the place she had just came into.
Delilah walked out slowly and sat down on the stairs infront of the building. The guy from earlier was leaning against a post close by.
Tears froze to her face as they streaked her cheeks. She had never felt this down before. She had never felt this lost and unsure of what to do.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:30 pm

(He's not on the stairs... He's a few blocks away leaning against a post)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 pm

(edited so she was sitting on teh stairs infront of her work building, not the stairs he was sitting on earlier...that ok?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 pm

"Temperature is a small price to pay for looking like this," Akira said, jokingly. "Yeah, but that's why I have my coat," she smiled. She drank more of her tea, sighing happily under the warmth. She got a weird feeling about this guy, not bad, but like he was different. She couldn't put a finger on it and instead, found that she was staring at him intently. She looked down at the table, her cheeks turning a light pink. "Sorry 'bout that. I was staring off into space."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 am

Chase chuckled and took another sip. "Just make sure you dont get sick or something. And watch out for those creepy New york males." He was trying to give her a fair warning, but for some reason it came out as a joke. When she looked at him, the corners of his mouth turned up into a slight smirk. "Of course. Everybody does." He nodded.

Delilah is still sitting there crying, her box of stuff at her feet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 am

(bump?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4