the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbows and Butterflies

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rainbows and Butterflies - Page 2 Empty Re: Rainbows and Butterflies

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Marley
"Yeah, we cross paths... a lot" I said. Understatement. "Hey T.Mor" I greeted back "So uh... what was the last thing that happened before you guys ended up in the mind of my writer?" Then I looked over at Drew "Uh... I don't know... if I should... I mean, you could be like, out to kill her or something. And then Ende would get mad at me"

Speedy
I helped her up "I'm... uh..." Editing out the superhero part... "Roy Harper. And I got the coffee from the kitchen. This is the Lounge, it's totally safe. And... it's better than the other rooms"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

"Do I look like I want to kill her?" Drew asked, slightly shocked. E.Drew started cracking up and patted Drew's shoulder.
"Thats great...you look like me....and I /am/ actually out to kill her...so if she cant tell us appart you will be out of luck..." The words were barely forced out of him as he laughed.
Drew sighed and closed his eyes, trying to reach Jay's mind in this crazy place.
Jay, can you hear me? He asked, hoping her reached her, but not totally sure.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Ronnie- "W-w-w-wait. Then where are we? Should I be concerned? I mean I'm not scared or anything but... I just want to know how I got here." The truth was, I was pretty damn afraid, but I wasn't going to let my feelings show.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:50 pm

T.Mor:

"We...we were watching Files!:The Alphabetic Opera...erm...then we were here..." I explained.

Amelia:

Well, That was articulate T.Mor. "Pretty much...yeah." I agreed with him. I wondered if the way to the kitchen was safe, I could have done with one of those cups of coffee. "Uhm...Roy? How can I get my hands on a cup of coffee like that?" I asked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:46 am

Marley
"For the record, you can't use powers from in this room to out of this room, or from out of this room to in this room. The Lounge is... oh... what's the term... power sealed or something. Though..." I paused, considering "If you let me read your mind to make sure you're not going to kill her, I'll have somebody bring you straight to her" ...Did T.Mor just say 'Files!:The Alphabetic Opera'?! I gave him a weird look "What?!"

Roy
"We're in Endellion's head. She's my writer... er... sort of" Rules of fanfic get a little tricky. "And you just go to the coffee pot over there" I said to my fellow red head, pointing to the kitchen cubicle thing in the corner of the lounge "There should still be hot coffee left there, and if not, the ground coffee is in the drawer to the left of the sink"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:50 am

Drew raised an eye brow to her. "Alright, go ahead. I have nothing to hide." Nothing besides his constant thoughts of Mika and the council and how many rules he was breaking. and the fact that in one time stream he and Jay kissed. So many thoughts seemed to whiz in his mind at once. "It might be a bit....confusing in there."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 am

Marley:
"Trust me, I've dealt with some weird ones" I entered his mind, my eyes turning a bright purple. Then they widened slightly in shock "Hm... uh... reality bender. Wow. That's actually a new one" His mind was a pretty jumbled mess... ugg... I hated combing through deeper into their mind than what they were thinking in the present... so draining. But finally, I discovered that yeah, he just had good intentions. Then I pulled out of his mind, my eyes returning to hazel "Hey Tim, wouldja take our guest to the training room? I don't have a key"

Robin
I actually had some of the mess worked out. Looked like a lot of the characters from other minds made a jump from their author's brains to Ende's brain, probably for the amusement of the authors. I could get more technical, but that was the jist of it "Um... sure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:04 am

Ronnie- "So you're trying to tell me we just magically got here? And no one's concerned one bit? This is totally normal?" I was doubtful. There was something weird about this place, and something weird about these people. "Are we like, stuck here now?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 am

Roy
"Well... I live here, so... not that unusual for me. And stuff like this always happens... the Writers are just... crazy" She was obviously freaked out, so I used a soothing tone of voice, and gave her a friendly smile "And no, uh... you'll probably be out of here in no time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:34 am

Ronnie- His voice was soothing, and I believe he was trying to be reassuring, so I felt a little better. "Alright, then in the mean time, what are we to do?" I wasn't the type of person who took light to a boring situation. I was hyper active. I needed to get moving.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Speedy
"Wellll... we COULD try to find Endellion's projection running around somewhere in here. But she could be anywhere, plus, there's no guarantee she's even in her mind right now" I sighed "But she would have answers"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Ronnie- "Clearly you know this place better than me. And I want answers. So lets go find this 'Endellion' you speak of." I was being pushy. And at a first thought I hoped I wasn't totally turning Roy off.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Drew smiled to the other guy and glanced over at E.Drew. "Marley, if he tries anything, do whatever you can to stop him." He told her before walking over to the other dude. "Ok, so training room. This place sounds interesting." He offered a somewhat weak smile, and shoved his hands into his pockets.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Roy
Okay, she was a little... tense. Or something. Probably understandable in the circumstances, though. I smiled slightly "Alright. No guarantees, but she may be in her study. Want me to show you where that is?" Though any character that disturbs her in her study DOES run a risk of being incinerated or being beaten by a crowbar...

Tim
"Got it" Marley nodded, before glaring at who seemed to be some sort of evil doppelganger. I studied the guy that seemed to be the good one
"Well... this place IS interesting" I smiled slightly "Follow me" Then I walked out the door, and into the hallways that Marley had once described as being on LSD

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Ronnie- He seemed a little... I couldn't read him. Which was odd for me. "Alright... Lead the way... Unless we shouldn't go that way..." I didn't exactly know what to do.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:04 pm

Roy:
"Uh... could be a little dangerous... just... yeah" My smile turned sheepish. "Just keep alert" Okay, she was /really/ hot. Gah. Why are women so distracting?! "Follow me" Then I went out the door with Tim. This place always took me off guard at first. The hallway of pulsing and living lights and colors. Crazy. At least gravity is normal and the floor seems to be all there. For now

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:10 pm

Ronnie- "I'm all up for danger. But only if you're coming." I winked slightly at him. Gosh he was cute. Almost too cute. But this was no time to think about guys. I needed to figure out what was going on first, then I could worry about my social life.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Roy
I caught her wink, and my small smirk widened into my full on, world famous, Roy Harper smile. "Trust me, I'll be here every step of the way." Then I offered her my arm "And I love a good adventure"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:27 am

Ronnie- I looked at Roys huge smile. The only thought that came to mind was Awww. For once, I think someone gave me hope. Someone said they would be there for me, and they actually meant it. I had never gotten that before. "Then lets go." I took his extended arm in mine. "Where are we off to?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Roy
"See the wizard, of course. The wonderful wizard of... uh... something. Follow the screwed up color road!" Then I opened the door, and sure enough, there was the road itself. Dang. This place kinda creeped me out. The color was pulsating, heck, the hallway itself seemed to be moving. And with every color you could ever dream of... especially bright green. Lots of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Ronnie- I started to walk along side Roy. "Left or right? You know this place better than I do." I couldn't help but keep staring at his face. He was perfect in his own imperfect way. But I never let myself get close to anyone, too close means no comfort.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Sorry I'm just now posting...>.< she was too lazy...>.>

Name: Andrew Johnson
Chats: Um....there's a lot...
What do they look like: Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, tall
Background: Died August 2, 1912, he was shot by a policeman by accident.
Personality: Can be easy-going, kind, remotly sarcastic
Other Stuff That I Might be Remotely Interested In: Um...he likes to sing?

Name: Thomas "Tommy" O'Sullivan
Chats: Appears in the chat box alot, is in my brain chat..that's kinda it...OH! And Chatting Charries!
What do they look like: Short brown hair, grey eyes, always drenched and soaking wet, has a cough due to drowning
Background: Died December 22, 1906, due to hitting his head and drowning. He's Andrew's best friend from when they were ten.
Personality: Mischevious, kind, can be humorous
Other Stuff That I Might be Remotely Interested In: Um...IDK
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Speedy: (there's a main hall that branches off into the two halls)
"Down the main hall, actually. It's pretty short... which is weird compared to the rest of the halls. And at the end is her study" After a couple of minutes of walking, with me starting to feel a little self-conscious about the way she was looking at me, we finally reached the huge doorway. It was some kind of fancy wood, and I paused. Disturbing Ende was never a good idea... but here goes nothing... I knocked three times. There was a deep sigh from the other side, then a teenage girl's voice
"If it's Marley, then the applejuice may or may not be drugged, I dunno. No more lemonade though. We all know how /that/ turns out. If it's Dorian, no, you /can't/ kill any of the other characters, no matter how much they bug you... thanks for asking though. You know, for once. Uh... if it's Robin, then um... use your brains. If it's Roy, then for the /last time/, I /have/ seen the future, and I /do/ know that every friggen relationship that fails because of your stubbornness and refusal to tell anybody what's going on with you, /does/ bring you one step closer to being a heroin addict. Trust me. It happens in oh... two years, I think. And um... if it's Adrian... uh... dunhurtmeplz. Oh, and if it's some new kid... uh... good luck, and leave me alone. Does that cover everything?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

endellion wrote:
Tim
"Got it" Marley nodded, before glaring at who seemed to be some sort of evil doppelganger. I studied the guy that seemed to be the good one
"Well... this place IS interesting" I smiled slightly "Follow me" Then I walked out the door, and into the hallways that Marley had once described as being on LSD

Drew nodded and followed after him, glancing back at E.Drew. "You try anything, and I will kill you."
"You have been saying taht for years now. And look at who is still alive." E.Drew called back to him, a wide grin on his face. Drew rolled his eyes and walked behind the other guy.
"Whats your name?" He asked, his hands in his pockets.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:05 pm

Ronnie- I was dumbfounded. "I guess that answers it...I guess were not getting answers..." Then I thought for a minute. What was all that suppose to mean anyway. "You don't seem very stubbern by the way." I turned to Roy. "Heroin...? I feel like there's more questions coming out of trying to find answers.."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next