the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbows and Butterflies

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rainbows and Butterflies - Page 3 Empty Re: Rainbows and Butterflies

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Tim
Ug... this place... defies all laws of comprehensible sanity...
"Uh... Timothy Drake" I replied, grabbing my key to the training room from my pocket. It was quite a bit away, but not so much that we'd need to grab transportation. "Who are you?"

Speedy
I glared at the door, a mixture of anger and disbelief. Why would she...?
"Yeah, he doesn't seem stubborn /now/. Just ask anybody that's dated him and/or known him for like... over thirty seconds." Ende called. "But if you guys really need to talk to me, come on in... actually.. Ronnie, you can come, leave Roy, I dun want to talk to him right now" I thought she said she didn't know who was at the door?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:15 pm

"Drew. Drew Collins." Drew introduced himself. "The other guy was....erm.....I know his real name, but momo might actually shoot me if i tell anyone. Everyone calls him E.Drew. he's my evil counterpart....or so he thinks. Its all quite confusing really, and Momo hasnt decided what she is doing with us. We dont know if we are twins, or if he is my evil counter part or what." He half explained as they walked. It was the truth, their pasts were confusing. When momo would think about it, she would often either get a headach or get easily flustered.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:39 am

How cans I jump in? :3
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Ronnie- "Uhm, okay..." I turned to look at Roy, his face was filled with almost a hurt look. "Are you okay? If you want, I won't go in there." I wasn't sure what to do.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 pm

Speedy
I sighed "Ende gets irritated when people don't listen to her. You better go on ahead, I'll wait here"

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Ronnie- "Alright." I stepped foward to the door. I knocked. "Can I just like... Come in?" I was so hesitant.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 am

Ende:
Ahahaha... messing with Speedy is like... so fun. I leaned back a little in my swirly chair, then grabbed a fez from my desk and put it on. Fezzes are cool. Then, for the sake of everybody being able to read a description, I looked around.
There were three, long, green pieces of string running parallel on the ceiling, covered in notecards. The ceiling itself was made of wood, and so was the floor. There were all sorts of strange oddities in here, including a giant collection of crowbars lining one wall. The walls were covered in layers and layers of all, strange different kinds of duct tape... ya know, like splatter painted kind, ty-dye kind, different neon colors kind, zebra print, pink zebra print... /every kind/. Plus a bunch of other stuff I'd look around at later. I had a lazy.
"Yea, yea, just walk in..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 am

erm...reply to drew?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:15 am

OCRAP. DIDN'T SEE THAT, SORRY *runsdoes*

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:16 am

Ronnie- "Hi, I'm assuming you're Ende..." I glanced around the room. It was quite chaotic. "I'm Ronnie. How'd I get here?" The room made me dizzy with the amount of junk all over the place. "How do you get anything done in such a room? It's kinda messy, don't you think?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 am

Robin
"...Alright then..." I said, for lack of a better response. I mean... exactly what /does/ one say to that?! We were nearing the training room, luckily, just a tiny bit left to go.

Ende:
Yay, I get to use my eccentric side here. I hate hiding that side in real life. But here... I can just kinda do what I want. Booyah. I turned around in my chair
"Ah, messy. Messy... yes, I do believe it is quite messy. But it helps the creative juices, really. Funny, I can't write with music, but I /can/ write with duct tape. Heh. Funny... anywho, you're here as a result of your author putting you into my brain. A tragic case, really, you seem woefully unprepared... but tragity is the norm here, can't help ya there, and all I can say is you'll be out of here soon enough" I was talking quickly and using my hands for emphasis, my voice rapidly changing volume, like I usually do when I'm talking without thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3