the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silver Tears (based off of my book)

Go down

Silver Tears (based off of my book) Empty Silver Tears (based off of my book)

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Okay, so this is one of the two CCs I couldn't decide between. Here's the story:
The mermaids and the humans have lived at peace for many years: The mermaids avoid the humans, so they don't end up on a hook or in a net or captured.
Thinking that it would be best for the next generation of mermaids, the king and queen of the mermaids and mermen decide to let them go to a human school. Including the mermaid princess. Learn the ways of the humans, interact with them. But NOT to get INVOLVED with any of them. That would only complicate thing. But what happens when a few of them end up falling in love with the humans?
And what happens when humans begin to die under strange circumstances? Their deaths are unexplainable to the humans, but the ways the humans die is known to the mermaids. Someone wants the mermaids and the humans to be apart. But who? and why?
~*~*~*~
Okay, so to explain some things, the way the humans are dying is this: they are under a spell when they hear a mermaid sing, but if they hear a mermaid sing, they have to die. That's just how it is.
Mermaids look different from humans(obviously). A mermaid's hair has a different color in their hair, kind of like highlights, but more like pink, red, green, etc.
Anyone can play the king and queen of the mermaids. They will belong to the whole CC community. That should be simple enough.
Another thing about the mermaids is that whenever their legs touch water, their tails immediately come back. And they have to get in the water when their tale returns, otherwise they'll get really sick. So, if it rains, they'd better get back to the ocean, or a lake or even a pool. And when a mermaid kisses a human, then the human will turn into a mermaid. Just so you know.
If there are any other questions, just ask them.

Name:
image:
mermaid or human?:
other:

Last edited by daughteroflight on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Silver Tears (based off of my book) Empty Re: Silver Tears (based off of my book)

Post by daughteroflight Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Name: Coral
image: Silver Tears (based off of my book) 11873410
as a mermaid
Silver Tears (based off of my book) Girl_b11
as a human
mermaid or human?: mermaid(she's the princess)
other: she has purple streaks in her hair
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down