the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 11 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:54 pm

Kaden gasped loudly and leaned back into the vampire. She let her body adjust to the feeling, his fingers still cold deep inside of her. Her lips parted as she forced herself to breath in and out. This was a really good feeling, but it hurt.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Ira smiled, starting to pump his fingers in and out of her slowly, trying to let her savor the feeling, but her could feel himself ache for her. "Have you ever done this before?" He asked quietly, listening to her panting, her head on his shoulder, her body being supported by him. He hoped she would at least be quivering when she spoke. He like nothing more than making a girls knees weak.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 pm

Kaden moaned slightly. "N..No." She said between breaths. Her body seemed to be shaking slightly and she leaned fully against the vampire. "What's..your name?" Her hand gripped his pant leg hard as her way of dealing with the slight pain.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm

"Ira," he said, growing a littly bit more forceful. He didn't want to hurt her, but he wanted to give her satisfaction that she'd never felt before.
And I'll be gentle... If I can control myself," he said sucking the pale skin of her neck gently. He didn't break skin. He wouldn't unless she asked. He had already told her that. His other hand groped her chest, teasing hard.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:12 pm

Kaden suddenly got nervous, and pulled away, yelping as he fingers slid out at an angle. She moved away, breathing hard. This was a bad idea. And her stubborn side was still rearing it's head, not wanting to fully give in to him, wanting him to take her. She couldn't usually control her stubborn side, and it got her into a lot of trouble.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Ira, grinned, pulling his hand from her pants and turning her suddenly, so her face was to him. Quickly, he undid her pants, pushing them to the floor along with her panties. With incredibly speed and accuracy, he pulled one fut out of the pant hole and spread her legs slightly. He used his feet to lock hers where they were and pinned her arms above her head and then knelt, using his mouth to pleasure her further. He pinned her arms by her side when he dropped, too, being more forceful. He knew that if he kept her distracted, she wouldn't leave.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Kaden was kind of in awe of how fast he was. Her pants and panties were off quicker than she could object. As his mouth began to pleasure her, she moaned and bit her lip, her hips wiggling around, trying to move away. But she was locked in place, and he was much stronger than her. She wriggled side to side, still trying to pulling away, her wrists twisting in his grasp.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Ira stopped when she squirmed, standing and keeping her legs open. "What's wrong, Kaden? I'm treating you nicely, I'm showing you care. Don't you like it when I do this?" He asked, pushing his fingers into her again, slowly. He kissed her gently, pulling back after a second, still holding her hands. "Don't you like it when I kiss you?" His voice was innocent, but there was an underlying tone of mischeif.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Kaden kind of felt guilty now. She kissed him back and watched him as he pulled away, this time not moving as his fingers went inside of her. "I..I just can't control my stubborn side. It takes over. It will fight you the whole way, so I understand if...you don't want to." Her body was still, if only for a moment.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 pm

ShaneColton wrote:Khan chuckled and flipped over so he was on top of her. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way." He said, and then kissed her deeply.

Kaden looked away, really considering just doing as he asked. "Beneficial?" She sighed, not knowing what she should do. Continue to fight the feeling, or just give in, let her emotions and feelings control her. His eyes were watching her and her heart was pounding wildly against her chest. That alone pretty much told him how she felt.
Tori smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I don't want to ever leave you," she murmured against his lips. She loved being with him.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 pm

"I still want to," Ira said, still thrusting into her, though more gently, like he was waiting for her to get accustomed to it. "I do, really." He pulled out of her and carried her over to the bed, leaving her pants on the floor. He sat her down, watching her. "Do you want to do this? Not your stubborn side, but the real part of you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 pm

Kaden watched him carefully. She wanted so badly that it hurt. Her stubborn side tried to respond for her, but she held it down, knowing she couldn't hold it. "Yes." She managed to say before it reared up. She stood, not able to control herself, and tried to walk away.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:50 pm

Khan smiled. "Good." He slid inside of her, loving her warmth. She was so beautiful and he wanted to stay right here forever, with her in his arms.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 pm

ShaneColton wrote: Aiden closed his eyes, struggling for composure. Her hand sent tingles up his leg and he tried to ignore them. She was tempting him and it was working. "Stop...before I take you on that fucking desk."

Lea smiled and sat up so she was facing him. She turned onthe desk she her legs were dangling on either side of him. "You had no problem wanting me earlier." She pointed out, wrapping her legs around him and pulling her closer to him so she was barely sitting on the desk. Her arms looped around his neck and she just smiled up to him. IF she wasnt on this high she wouldnt be acting like this. She wouldnt still be in this room. She would be back at her DJ stand. But she was on the high, so she was staying in the room and acting foolish.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 pm

Aiden slid his hands along her legs, wanting to see more. "I want you, believe me, I want to fuck you hard right now. But I also don't want to use you." His hands now rested on her hips and he tugged her slightly closer. Her body was warm, enticing.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 pm

"Hun, if you want me, you better take me before this high wears off." Lea warned him a slight grin on her face. Her hands slid under the front of his shirt and traced small shapes. Tingles went up her legs when his hands brushed along her skin. When he tugged her closer, she tightened her legs around him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Ira caught her by the wrist, pulling her back onto the bed and sliding off his shirt. He got his pants off, too, so her was just in his boxers. He pulled her onto his lap and rocked her gently. "I'm going to treat you well," he said quietly, taking her lips with his own, trying to be gentle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Aiden couldn't do it any longer. His needs took over as his fangs slid out. He had her shirt and shorts off in the next instant, his mouth pleasuring her for a few before his lips wandered to the vein in her leg, pumping with warm blood. his teeth pierced the skin, and the blood flowed into his mouth.

Kaden sighed against his lips and kissed him back hard. "I know. But my stubborn side won't stop. I want you..." Her hands rested on his cool chest, mesmerized by the feel and the temperature.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Ira nodded, rubbing her back gently and then laid her back, pulling his boxers down, entering her with just his head. He didn't want to hurt her or scare her away. He wanted to make this memorable... In hundreds of years, he knew he'd forget, so why make it bland for her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Kaden moaned and wriggled, her stubborn side taking over again. "You are going to...have to be rough. I might try to leave, and...I don't want to." Kaden's hands tried to push him away. Her hips tried to scoot away, even though she didn't want too.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Ira nodded and took her hips, thrusting in a bit more agressively. His hips moved fast, not pushing fully into her, feeling the resistance of her being a virgin. He kept his pace, not going in very far, but letting one hand to run down her hips and rub her in the sensitive spots.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Kaden yelped at the pain and sat up, trying to pull away from him. Her hands clutched his shoulders, her fingers white. She wanted more, but her stubborn side was trying to control her. It was making her pull away and fight. Hopefully Ira would get the idea that he would need to pin her down or something.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Lea's relaxed against him and her fingers fumbled with his shirt. She trubmled slightly as he pleasured her and she somehow managed to get his shirt off. He bit into her and a small yelp escaped her lips. She wasnt expecting it, but it felt nice. Her mind started to fog over again and she ran her hands through his hair, just stroking him as he bit her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Aiden drank until his need subsided. Then he proceeded to undo and pull off his own pants. He stood up and pulled her closer, entering her and thrusting quite hard.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Lea trembled again and wrapped her arms around him. A small moan escaped her lips and she kissed his neck. His thrusts hurt her, but at teh same time felt good. Her arms wrapped around him and her nails dug into his back gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum