the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 21 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Chris stifled a moan, and started fumbling with the clasp on Kozue's bra. He got it un-hooked and ran his hands down her back to her underwear, trying to pull them down around her ankles without moving away from her.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Kaden giggled against his neck. Her hands slid into his back pockets and she sighed against him. "You know...When you're pissed at me...It's a...turn on." She whispered the last two words, kind of embarrassed. She had a feeling that was why she felt the need to annoy him at times.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:16 pm

Luca draped an arm over her again and rolled her over so she was pressed against him. "Dont move away from me, love. I like holding you," He told her softly, kissing her cheek. He made sure both of them were covered with a sheek and played with her hair absent midedly. "You should get some rest." He told her softly. He wasnt letting her go for the next couple of hours, and it would do her no good to stay up.

Adie nodded followed behind him. Her sister had gone of, so it was safe for her to walk in the club without being seen by her. "Where are we going?" She asked as they walked, glancing around at the dancers and vampires that seemed to be filling the club.

Lea squirmed a bit, her breathing getting heavier. Her hands braced agianst his shoulders and she took in deep, yet short gasps of air. Another moan escaped her, louder this time. His hand sent shivers across her torso and closed her eyes when he reached her bra.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:28 pm

Kozue smiled, shimmying out of her panties and straddling him. He was in his boxers now, as she had pulled his pants off. She only had her robe on, now, just covering her back. The rest of her was exposed, her blonde hair falling in small piece from the bun she had it in.

"So, you like it when I'm mean... When I'm... Rough?" Ira asked, one thumb hooking into her panties, just holding the side of them. Heis eyebrow was raised and a small, cold smile was on his lips. She was... Masochistic in a way. It turned him on, too.

Able shrugged slightly, looking around. "Maybe you could tell me about yourself," he said with a slightly questioning look. He wasn't really sure what friends did. he had only ever hung out with his brother... And he wasn't much company.

Rosalind felt his body press against hers and she shivered, pleasure coursing through her faintly. She still wanted him, but she knew it would only make her feel empy. Soon, she started to drift to sleep, the earlier actions still playing in her mind.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Aiden kissed her deeply again and continued his actions for quiet some time. He pulled away when he noticed the music had stopped. "You should go fix it...and then come back.." He winked and pulled his fingers out.

Kaden grinned slightly and nodded. "I don't know why, but I do..." He face blushed slightly, and her skin was tingling where his finger held her panties. She pulled away slightly, as was her natural reaction.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Ira's hand went around to cup her butt, holding her close while his hand traveled down the front of her panties painfully slow. He just pressed his fingers against her, rubbing just as slowly and pushing his mouth to hers, twirling their tongues together.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Kaden's tongue intertwined with his, her body tingling in anticipation. His touch seemed to drive her senses wild, and her heart was racing. Ira's fingers were freezing against her and she jerked away slightly, hitting the wall.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Ira chuckled and then with was seemed to be lightening speed, thrust two of his fingers into her, leaving them deep and using his thum to rub her, making her twitch. His other hand traveled up to cup her breast, his hand a bit more rough than before, not overly worried about her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm

Kaden yelped and began squirming. Her lips found his, even as she tried to pull her body away. Her tongue moved across his lips, and slid in to meet his. Her hands were still in his back pockets, squeezing now because of the pain. His fingers moved hard, meeting slight resistance since she was still very tight.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Ira couldn't take it. He pushed his pants down, pushing her against the wall and burying his full length in her. He picked up one of her legs, putting it over his hip and thrust into her, pulling off her shirt and bringing his mouth down to suck on her chest. He didn't want to let her go until she was ready to collapse.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Kaden screamed, but not too loud, and clung tightly to him as he thrust into her. Her leg was wrapped around his waist, and her chest was moving hard with her breaths. His mouth made her skin tingle and she moaned slightly against his shoulder, her fingernails gripping his shirt as she stripped it off.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:41 pm

Adie nodded and followed after him. "Well, my name is Adie. My parents died of cancer when I was younger, too young to remember. Lea has taken care of the both of us for a while, hence her job here. I started in the slave buisness a couple years back, trying to scrape in a few extra bucks. I love nothing more than a night out with a clear sky to see the moon and stars. I got sick a couple weeks back, enough to be on medication. But lately, lea hasnt be able to buy it. She worried about me, but i dont see why. I always pull through, no matter how hard it is." She noticed she was rambling and bit her lower lip quickly to stop herself.

Luca smiled as she drifted into sleep and kept his arms locked around her. "Good night, rosa." He told her softly. He kissed the top of her head and smiled at how peaceful she looked. Maybe, though he would never admit it, he was getting feelings for this girl.

Lea shuddered when he pulled his fingers out of her and sat there panting. She kissed her cheek before getting up. "You are evil." She grinned to him before fixing her skirt and leaving the room. She put on another long playlist, rushing to try to get back to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Ira smiled,moving his mouth to her neck, his tongue flicking the skin, just over her pulse. He lifted her other leg so she was being supported by him. He slyly slipped out of her and into her other hole, not missing a stroke. He stopped after a minute and let her adjust. His lips found hers as she panted. He smiled, pushing in so he was completely in her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Able nodded as she spoke, realizing he should be lstening. He felt bad for her, not having enough money for her medication. "I'll pay for it for you," he said with a quick nod that showed his mind had been made up. He as fairly stubborn when it came to decisions. She was adorable, he noticed. Full of child qualities and naivety, spilling her story to a vampire she had just met.

Rosalind: Sleeping.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Adie looked up at him, a look of shock on her face. "You dont have to....but if you are willing I wont say know..." She said softly, her heart pounding in her chest. What was the catch? He couldnt be doing all of this for her because he just wanted a friend. No. He wanted something else. He had to. No one was this nice to her. They continued walking and ended up in the room Lea had put her in earlier. "This is where I am suposed to be....not wandering the club." She told Able, looking at the door. She was hesitant to go in with him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Able walked into the room with Adie, sitting on the bed with his legs pulled up, sitting crisscrossed. His head rested in his hand as he watched her. "I'd be glad to buy them," he shrugged, yawning slightly. He didn;t need to breath, but the motion made him feel more relateable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Aiden chuckled and moved to his huge couch where there was more room. He new he had pretty much ignited her fire and she would be back momentarily. He was almost shaking with anticipation, which is something he never did. He wanted her badly, so badly that he was aching and hard.

Kaden gasped and wriggled, her legs now fastened around his waist. When he pulled out, she put her hand over herself, before Ira had time to reenter her. If fact, she covered with both hands and smirked. What would he say to that?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Ira pulled her hand away and pinned them above her head against the wall, entering her tighter hole, not bothering to be gentle, just giving her carnal satisfaction. His tounge flicked at her face, against her cheek and then he kissed her with an unrivaled amount of passion, their tonguyes ramming into one another. His hips moved hard, their skin slapping together.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Adie walked in with him and sat down on the bed next to him. She looked at him, unsure of what to think of him. "Thank you." SHe finally said, a small smile on her face. She sat on the bed with her legs tucked under her. They were close, her knees brushing against his legs.

Lea set up the music and was back in his room within minutes. She smirked when she saw him and walked over to him. When she sat down, she sat so she was stradling him again. "I'm back." She told him softly, her fingers curled around his shirt and she wanted to take it off him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Able picked her up around his waist, setting her in his lap. Normally, it would seem like a perverted thing to do, but his face portrayed nothing of the sort. Instead, it was innocent, completely unmarred by adult intentions. He acted much younger than he actually was, probably closer to her age.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:12 pm

"Eep!" Adie looked up to him, her expression suprised. She shifted in his lap and leaned against him. She saw the inoccense in his eyes and her worry left her. Her eyes met his gaze and she smiled up to him. She noticed that his skin was cold, even through the clothing. But aslo that it didnt feel bad. It was....relaxing. Her hair sheiled half of her face, so she wasnt sure if he actually saw the mixed emotions in her eyes.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Able looked at her and thenthrew her a half smile. "You're like a small child... Like a sibling or something," he said. Something about her made him want to protect her no matter what, no matter the cost. She already felt like a sister to him... Or he thought. He never had a sister, just a younger brother. He nodded and then chuckled. "I hope I didn't scare you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:16 pm

Kaden screamed again as pain shot through her body. She struggled against him, even though she didn't really want him to stop. Her legs tightened around his waist, her mouth completely occupied with his. Passion flowed through the kiss, so much so, she almost forgot to breathe. She was unbelievably tight, and his thrusts met quite a bit of resistance, causing more pain, especially since he was cold.

Aiden smirked and let her take it off. His defined torso was cool and pale, as no blood ran through his veins. He tugged her closer, his lips finding hers, and began to kiss her, oh so slowly, teasing her. His hand were on her butt, his fingers slowly creeping into her skirt.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Ira slowed down, letting her body react to the foreign experience, but he didn;t stop. He was going slower, but also deeper. Her was pushing his full length deeper into her, rolling his hips at the end of each stroke.He managed to contain her hands with one hand while three fingers entered her slowly, inch by inch.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Kaden moaned as he entered her in two different place. Her lower body was totally consumed by him, none of it remaining untouched. Her mouth continued to struggle against his, still locked in a passionate kiss. One of her hands managed to interlock with his, her fingers though his. She arched her back into him, causing him to go deeper into her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum