the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 12 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by Avery Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:35 pm

Ira thrust his full length into her, pinning her hands by her sides and pushing his lips to hers, keeping a fast, hard pace. He didn't want to disappoint her and he could feel her stubborn side acting up. He knew he needed to make it last, so he rubbed against her with a little more force, too.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 pm

ShaneColton wrote:Khan smiled. "Good." He slid inside of her, loving her warmth. She was so beautiful and he wanted to stay right here forever, with her in his arms.
Tori grinned and began to shower him with kisses all over his face, down to his neck, his chest, then back up again.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Okay Shane. finally getting aorund to joining this, since you've been telling me too and i have spare time.

Name: Draegan
Race: Vampire
Age: Looks 19ish, is actually a couple hundred years old. Dont have a precise number for him....
Looks: Shaggy black hair, dark grey eyes, pale skinned, tall (dont have a number, bad with those.... but probably a bit over 6ft? Not sure.)
Personality: Umm.... new character, so undeveloped. I dont know yet.

Name: Synder
Race: Human
Looks: Average height, fair skinned, long dark auburn hair, deep green eyes.
Personality: Again, developing. Im not really sure.... if i put something down here, chances are she would be totally different from whatever i wrote.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Kaden moaned against his lips, her hands struggling for release. Her body arched up, only causing him to go deeper inside. This pain was...new, intense, but good. She was breathing hard because of his pace, and he was cold inside of her.

Aiden continued for close to an hour before slowing. He had needed that. He kissed her and then pulled back sightly, still deep inside her. "You should get back to work. I am paying you, you know."

Khan grinned and just lay there like that, not moving at all. Her body was warm against his cold one, andd he soaked it in, loving the feel. Her lips sent shivers down his back.

(Charrie for rav)

Name: Trystin
Looks: Vamptasia  - Page 12 200707080949520.Avril-Lavigne
Personality: bitchy
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Name: Rhyne Thames
Race: (human or vampire) Vampire
Occupation: He doesn't really work. Sometimes he takes care of rowdy guys who bug the dancers and slaves without need.
Looks: (picture is preferred) Vamptasia  - Page 12 Silas12
Personality: TBD
Other: All I know is that he's very English.

Ira flipped them so they were both on their sides, his arm around her, holding her onto the bed as he kept his hips moving at a hard pace. A normal human wouldn't be able to do anything like a vamp could, which was probably why women fantasized about Twilight. Ira mentally sighed, focusing his attention on Kaden, his lips finding their way to his neck.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Lea was breathing deeply, her heart pounding in her chest. Even though he had done most of the work she was exhausted. "that felt really good," she murmured softly, nibbling affectionately on his neck. "I probably should. But you see, I'm kinda stuck here..." she was pressed in between him and the desk.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 pm

Kaden wanted him to bite her. She wanted to feel him drinking from her. "Bite me." She whispered in his ear as she planted kisses on his jaw and nibbled on his cold neck. Her hands had stopped struggling and she just wanted to enjoy the moment with him.

Aiden chuckled and found her lips again. He thrust hard and then looked her over. "But I'm not sure if I wanna let you leave. You might never wanna come back."
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Draegan: The first question that hit my mind when i walked into the bar was: 'Why the hell am i in here?'. I didnt need this place for blood, and i wasnt after anything else. But..... i had nothing to do, and sitting at home was boring. Like, REALLY boring. So.... here i was. I was likely just going to sit and watch people for a while and then go somewhere else. Oh well... at least this was some time killed.

Synder: I stood nervously off in a corner, glancing around. I didnt like this place. Not at ALL. But my last master had gotten rid of me.... and although i really really REALLY hated being a slave (being bitten scared me senseless, and my sole previous master? NOT a nice guy....), but i couldnt get a decent job anywhere else and i was desperate. I was utterly alone, nowhere to go, and i couldnt wind up in the streets.... i couldnt. So although i hated this situation, here i was, looking for potential work. I was cautious, not willing to trust anyone in here. Couldnt be too careful in a place like this...
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:49 pm

Lea shuddered again and her eyes half closed, and slightly smile on her face. "Well, I do have to get back to work. Unless you have given me a new job that I was not informed about." she looked up at him. "If you aren't going to let me leave, my only request is that we move to a bed." the dest was sexy and all, but she would prefer to not be stuck on the hard wood.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Trystin saw a guy come through the door and she looked him over. Sexy, but she could already tell he was a vamp, and she didn't do vamps. She worked here yeah, but she would never think of sleeping with one. Ugh, that was just be too weird.

Aiden laughed, actually laughed, something he hadn't done in a while. He pulled out and slid his pants back on, handing her back her bra and panties. "We should do this again sometime." She was pretty addicting, and he had slept with many woman during his lifetime. But she, she was different.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Rhyne had been watching her throughout the night. She was a slave.... Alone. Curious, he thought. Most slaves were socialites in their own sense, trying to sell their bodies to any vampire that took an unneccesary breath. She looked scared, shy, nervous. Something about her made him want to go over and talk to her, see if she was alright. She looked blocked, though, like nothing would get through without a coating of ice. After all, he was just another blood sucker. He sighed and leaned against the br, his eyes flickering to her one last time. Just a blood sucker.

Ira smiled, licking the skin of her neck before sinking his fangs into her neck in sync with a thrust. Instantly, his mouth was filled with blood, warm, salty, sweet, undescribably. It was like finding the most luxurious food in the world and amplifiying it by the millions. It was like wandering the desert for weeks and finally finsing a cup of ice cold water. It seemed to energize him, making him push harder into her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Lea giggled softy and just laid there for a while befor taking the clothing from him. She pulled on her bra a d panties and stretched before pulling on the rest of her clothing. Her shorts barely covered the bite mark he gave her. She Dana hand through her hair to fix it and let it fall into a wild cascade down her shoulders and back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Kaden almost screamed, but didn't let herself. She clung tightly to his cold body, loving and hating the pain all at the same time. It was like a euphoria, full of pain, but super satisfying. Her body arched into his, getting as close as possible. She could feel her blood filling in mouth, driving him harder.

Aiden sighed, not bothering to put his shirt on, and pulled her into his arms for a last sweet goodbye kiss. His taste of this girl was amazing, but he knew it might not happen again. "Have a good night, yeah?" His hand slid into the small back pocket of her shorts, and he really didn't wanna let her go.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Draegan: I found a place to sit that was simply out of the way and surveyed the scene casually. I really couldnt fathom what had brought me in here.... but time was something i had far too much of and it was a good way to kill some of it, i supposed. I debated leaving but decided to stick around for a while. It wouldnt hurt. If i got bored later, i could always leave. Besides, the music in here wasnt too bad.

Synder: I has the feeling i was being watched and glanced around, eventually spotting the source. Some guy leaning against the bar. He wasnt familiar. Probably a vampire. I raised an eyebrow but looked away again, continuing to study the crowd. I did not, however, space out or let my guard down.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am

Trystin (known as TJ) sway her hips to the music as she poured some drinks for a group of guys. They were all eyeing her and she ran a hand through her hair, just to drive them crazy. She turned away after serving them and she rolled her eyes. Guys...They were all pigs. And none of them were ever getting their hands on her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 am

Lea nodded to him and kissed him back lightly. His arms kelt her against him, so she couldnt move. Not that she wanted to. She traced small shapes on his chest, her fingers graceful and gentle. "It's been a good night so far." she whispered softly in his ear, a sma grin on her face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:06 am

Aiden smiled and kissed her jaw line and neck again. "Mmhmm." He whispered against her cheek. "Will you ever...let us do this again? He was curious, hoping she would, even though she was still under the euphoric effect.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 am

ShaneColton wrote:Kaden moaned against his lips, her hands struggling for release. Her body arched up, only causing him to go deeper inside. This pain was...new, intense, but good. She was breathing hard because of his pace, and he was cold inside of her.

Aiden continued for close to an hour before slowing. He had needed that. He kissed her and then pulled back sightly, still deep inside her. "You should get back to work. I am paying you, you know."

Khan grinned and just lay there like that, not moving at all. Her body was warm against his cold one, andd he soaked it in, loving the feel. Her lips sent shivers down his back.

(Charrie for rav)

Name: Trystin
Looks: Vamptasia  - Page 12 200707080949520.Avril-Lavigne
Personality: bitchy
Tori stopped and looked at him with a huge smile.
"You are just amazing," she said.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:07 am

Rhyne bit his cheek, still keeping his eyes trained on the girl. She was truley individual from the rest of the slaves and he wondered why she ended up in a crappy place like this. Not crappy looking, but it was a shady business. He raised an eyebrow very slightly, letting just the first layer of confusion color his face. In the back of his throat, he felt a slightly burn. he hadn't fed in days, despite the ease of access to food. he was trying to make himself even stronger that he was. He had always lived on indulgence, feeding whenever he felt like it. Now, he was able to go two days without a pain. That was after months of training.

Ira kept pulling blood from her body until his stomach felt a little bit full and then he mother his mouth to hers, tasting the blood in her mouth and then kissing her deeply, as it the blood there was sweeter. Never once did his hips slow as he thrust into her. She was still incredibly tight, so he wondered how she was feeling through it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 am

Lea closed her eyes and let a soft content sigh leave her. His lips sent small shivers down her spine. "maybe, if you play your cards right." A grin played on her lips and she ran a hand through his hair. If he could give her another high similar to this one she would do whatever he wanted.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 am

Kaden was moaning and making other noises of pain mixed with pleasure. She could taste her own blood in her mouth, and she silently wondered what the vampires found so good about it. It was bitter, yet slightly sweet. She still clung tightly to him, wondering why she had done this.

Aiden smiled, and after one more long kiss, he sadly let her go. "Count on seeing me again," He told her, leaving the room and heading downstairs. She was now his new toy, and he would need her often.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 am

Draegan: As i studied the crowd calmly, i noticed one of the bar tenders teasing a group of guys. Her attitude said she was clearly unafraid and seemed to like playing games. Not a great thing to do in a place like this, but i amired her courage. A small amused smile crossed my face. This one was intersting...

Synder: The feeling of being watched did not leave, and in my peripheral vision, i saw that it was the same guy. I crossed my arms absently, moving my gaze back so he was straight in my line of vision, frowning a bit. I wasnt sure what to make of him. A danger, or potential work? Well, considering he was a vampire, he'd be a danger either way. I debated attempting to make conversation, but decided against it, at least for the moment. Id keep watching, weigh my options. I was half curious to talk to him, but i was still wary. No... watch and wait, make an informed decision.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:15 am

Khan chuckled. "Nah, not really. I'm kind of..a dick." And it was true. He was only sweet until he got what he wanted.

TJ saw the vamp watching her and she bent over to get something she had dropped, casually tilting her head to the side. She smirked and then rolled her eyes. Seriously, vamp guys were no different. All the wanted was her body...and her blood.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 am

Lea stood in the room, he mind still buzzing. It took a while for her to finally leave the room and go back down to her job.
A vampire had come up behind her as she started a new playlist and wrapped his arms around her. He rubbed the inside her leg gently and murmured a few ideas in her ear. She closed her eyes when he kissed her neck, completely out of everything. She opened her eyes when his fang grazed her skin and met widens gaze from across the club.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:17 am

Tori blinked confused. She couldn't imagine why he'd say something like that after making her feel so happy earlier. "How?"
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum