the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 22 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:49 pm

"Scare me? What would scare me?" Adie asked, confused. She tilted her head and looked up at him. Calling her a younger sister was actually relaxing. It meant he wouldnt try to do anything to her. But at the same time her heart sunk. Part of her wanted him to want her more than a little sister. Even though she had known him for a few mere hours, she wanted him to want her.

Lea kissed him back, her fingers gliding over his chest. She let her fingers trace over every inch of his chest, taking in all the small details. The slow kiss was teadious, but she knew he was just being a tease right now. He was drawing in her in so she wouldnt leave.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:55 pm

Aiden sighed against her lips and slyly tugged off her skirt and shirt. She was so warm and her pressed her body against his cool chest. Her warmth seeped into him and he kissed her hungrily, still making no sexual moves, other than his hands rubbing her back and bottom.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Able closed his eyes, his foehead resting against her shoulder. "Tell me abou your sister," he said softly. Something Kade him feel like he had a headache, but that was ridiculous. He couldn't get headaches. Maybe it was fro. Lack of eating. He didn't know. He did know that she smelled good, tempting, but he told her he wasn't goin to bite her, so he wouldn't.

Ira continued to pump, his hips gradually gaining speed and force when she felt a bit more stretched. He pumped his hand a little bit harder in her, too, loving the muffled moans against his mouth. He wanted to bring her to a climax before she was too exhausted to notice anything.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Name: Vlad
Race: (human or vampire) Vampire, a very evil one at that.
Occupation: (bartender, slave, etc.) Rich guy who comes to Vamptasia to hire slaves.
Looks: (picture is preferred) Vamptasia  - Page 22 113
Personality: Mean, possessive, cruel to slaves (most of them), has a sweet side that sometimes shows.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Kaden moaned louder against his mouth, and she could feel her body climaxing. She moved her hips around, slightly fighting the feeling, unsure if she wanted. It began to ache inside of her but she didn't want to let it loose.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Lea laid down on top of him, her kisses growing deeper. She was reduced to her black and pick laced bra and matching panties. Their kiss were slow, but hungry for each other. she wanted to go further, but he was taking his time with her. His fingers sent shivers where he rubbed her and she smiled against his lips.

"Lea? What is there to know? She DJ's here to bring home enough money to feed us both. She's nice for a sister, always trying to do everything she can to keep me healthy." Adie shrugged, and rested her hands ontop of his. "You do know I will hold nothing against you if you break your feeding promise?" She told him softly. He was doing so much for her without even knowing her. She couldnt hold it against him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Aiden let his hands trace her body before slowly removing the last of his clothes. His hands quickly removed his pants and boxers, and he lay her onto of him, only rubbing against her, not entering her. His lips moved to her chest where he sucked and nibbled at her breast. He rolled his hips around, causing him to rub against her harder, still not entering.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:15 pm

(meh, my brain's not at it's finest right now, but i'll do the best i can right now)
Tori sat at the bar, looking at,well, nothing in particular. Her eyes may have been one place, but her mind was constantly with Khan. She was having an internal battle with herself. He left me. Why am I still here if he left me? Maybe he'll come back. Maybe everything will be better when he comes back.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Lea moaned softly as he rubbed against her. When he started on her chest she closed her eyes. Her hands reached up and stroked his hair gently. He was hers and she was his. That was what she knew at this moment in time. That was all her brain could prosess. His teasing was getting to her. The tempting was causing her to want him more. A louder moan escaped her lips as he rubbed harder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Ira loved her body when it shook and squirmed. He broker the kiss, bringing his mouth down to her chest to push her farther and farther. He moved purposefully, his thrusts hard and fast. He wanted her to reach her peak so badly. It seemed to be where vampires got their pleasure, too.

Able chuckled very quietly and without human. "I already said I wasn't," he said, his lips against her shoulder as he spoke. "So I'm going to uphold to it as long as I can," he promised. One of his hands was resting on her waist, a romantic gesture in nature and that's what it fel like, but Able didn't really think it was all that romantic coming from him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Vlad smirked as he entered the club, immediately looking around to spot the hottest human. His eyes landed on a young one, seated at the bar. He walked over to her turning her stool around to face him. "Why hello there." He winked and motioned for the bar tender to bring him his usual. He needed this girl already.

Aiden couldn't take it anymore. He flipped them so he was on top and shoved into her, thrusting hard a few times. He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder for better access and began a fast, hard pace, his hands squeezing her wet breasts.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Chris wriggled his feet out of the pants, and turned Kozue and himself over, so that he was straddling her. He took the bra off of her, and started trailing kisses down her body, stopping and teasing each nipple with his tongue. He stopped at her belly button to tease her there too, glad he had experience from doing this multiple times, with multiple women. "you. are. so. beautiful." he said, punctuating each word with a kiss on a different part of her body. She was, too. Maybe the prettiest he has ever fucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Tori looked up nervously at him, wondering what she should do. She couldn't just run away to stay in her thoughts. "Uh, hi," she replied.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Vlad smirked wider. She seemed to be innocent and scared, and it turned him on. A hand rested on her thigh now, and he could tell her skin was soft. "I want to hire you." He said the words quickly, knowing that even if she didn't accept, he would take her with him.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 pm

Shudders when through adie when he put his hand at her waist. She wanted to lean into him more, get closer to him. But she resisted the temptaion. She wasnt used to being held like this. Wasnt used to someone treating her so gently. "Alright." She said, her voice barely a whisper. He obviously had no idea what affect he had on a girl.

lea moaned loudly, almost a scream. She bent in the ways he wanted, her body screaming for him. She wanted this, and she wanted it rough. He was rough, and she pulled herself closer. She kissed his neck and shoulders. "Aiden...." She moaned his name, her eyes closing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 pm

Tori stiffened when she felt his hand on her thigh. She blinked confused. "What?" Hire me? What's that even mean? Nothing seemed to process the way they usually did now.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Kozue moaned quietly, her fingers tangling in his hair as he teased her with his tongue. He was so warm, so inviting. She chuckled in thanks and arched her hips slightly, her hands running up her side, running over her breasts. She had only been with vampires, so the warmth was interesting against her own cold, hard body. Looking at him, she smirked, noticing she wasn't the only thing that was hard.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:35 pm

Aiden grabbed her lips with his and kissed her hard while still thrusting very hard and fast. His hands gripped her waist and he pulled her father onto him, his tongue wrestling with hers. He slowed down slightly and pulled back so he could talk. "Am I hurting you?"

Vlad nodded, the smirk still glued to his face. "As a slave. I live in a mansion and pay extremely well..." He knew she would cave, and even if she didn't, she was his.

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Kaden gave up and she climaxed, her lower body become very warm and wet. She moaned and bit the skin on her neck slightly. Her body arched against him hard, wanting him to feel the liquid streaming from her. "Ira.." She moaned his name and found his lips again.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Tori shivered nervously. The idea seemed dangerous to her. What would I even need money for as a slave? Her brain was finally beginning to process everything. "I-I don't know..."
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 pm

"No....." Lea lied, her breathing heavy. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing his neck and shoulder. "yes...." She finally told the truth, but the pain felt great. "but it feels good." She murmured softly, her breathing making her voice soft and ragged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Aiden chuckled and gradually picked up his pace again, and using his thumb to rub her hard, hoping to increase her pleasure. Trying something different, he pulled out and slowly entered her much tighter hole, pushing in all the way. Thrusting only a little, he waited to see her reaction.

Vlad chuckled and rubbed his thumb across her soft cheek. "You get two days off a week." His smile was charming and he knew, and always used it to help get what he wanted. His good looks didn't hurt, either.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Lea screamed softly, and tossed her head back. She arched into him, her fingers digging into his back. Her breathing was ragged now. Pain and pleasure both went through her. Her body was close to its breaking point, and she was trembling in his arms.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroflight Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Tori wished that it was Khan who was stroking her cheek, but she doubted he would even come back at all. She shivered at this guy's touch, for some reason. Something inside her was warning her that he was dangerous, but she felt stuck to her stool.
daughteroflight
daughteroflight

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:22 pm

Aiden felt her shaking so he pulled out and then reentered in her in the normal way, climaxing deep inside her. He hadn't had this much satisfaction in a long time. Since he knew she was breaking, he flipped them so she was on top, letting her control things for a while.

Vlad pulled away from her, getting slightly impatient. "Take it or leave, babe. I'm a busy man."

ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum