the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vamptasia

+3
Avery
daughteroflight
ShaneColton
7 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

Vamptasia  - Page 20 Empty Re: Vamptasia

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:04 pm

"Adie." she introduced herself. She looked over at the en booth and saw her sister. Adie took a quick side step so the guy would block her from her sisters view. "So sorry about running into you again. I'm looking for a job so I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going." if Lea ever found out that she was job hunting in a place like this...life would end badly for Adie.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:10 pm

Able watched her position herself in front of him and then he chuckled when he turned his back to see a girl who he assumed had some sort of authority over her. "What kind of job are you looking for?" He asked, his interest sparked a little bit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 pm

"Anything that pays." Adie told him, then mentally cursed herself at her wording. That could give a guy very bad ideas. But she would go with them if it ment bringing in a few extra bucks. She needed the money. Lea and her both did. "My last master let me go because I was too young and fragile for him." she te him, glancing around to get a glance at Lea. Luckily she was distracted by her boss.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:21 pm

"So you're a slave," Able said softly, clicking his tongue over the word. "I've been looking for a new slave," he said, mostly to himself as he appraised her. Maybe she was too young. He didn't know. "How old are you?" He asked her, cockin his head slightly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Adie blinked up at him. "16. I know I am young, but I am a somewhat hard worker...and I don't mind giving blood..." she needed a job more than anything right now. Even if it meant selling herself to him. She knew the consiquenses cut was ready to face them. She was still a virgin, but didn't expect that to last long in her line of work. At least if he took her he was cute and at least looked close to her age.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:03 am

Able nodded once more and then looked at a few of the other slaves from a distance. He didn't really want a worker. More of a companion. Someone to chat with and have fun with. Someone he could confine in. She might have been right for the job. "I think I'll hire you," his said with a small smile. "You won't be doing any manual labor or blood donating, though," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:09 am

Adie tilted her head at him in confusion. She just looked at him in confusion for a few moments. No blood donating and no manual labor? Did the definition of slave change and she not told? What would she do if he wasnt drinking from her and if she wasn't going to do small tasks for him.
"Erm...ok then." she finally said, her confusion clear in her voice. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She had a job. An income. And she wouldn't come home half passed out every night because of loss of blood, or so he said. "Whats the catch?" she asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:16 am

"You're going to be my friend. A companion, if you will," Able said with a small shrug of his shoulders. It was lonely, so much so that he had to buy friends. Apparently that was what money was for as a vampire. That, big houses, and shiny cars. He smiled down at her for a moment and then nodded.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:49 am

Adie kept her head tilt, blinking a few times. He was going to lable her as his slave, and pay her, for something he probably could have easily done with a drink and a few jokes? This was going to be....interesting.
"Alright. Sounds like a plan." She smiled back up to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:21 pm

Kaden was practically melting in his arms, but she pulled back enough to talk. "R...Really? But you're...and I'm so..." She was kind of speechless for once, but also very still, something her body wasn't very often. She softly made him let go of her hands so she could wrap them around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair. He was so sexy, and she liked him a lot, but doubts still floated around in the back of her mind, wondering if it would ever work.

Aiden held her tight knowing something was wrong. He put his lips near her ear so he could talk to her. "You okay, Babe?" He knew she wasn't and wondered if she would tell him. She seemed kinda scared, but not about her attack, about something else.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Lea pulled away and smoothed out her short skirt. "Yea. I'm fine." she said softly, forcing a smile. "I should get the music started." But she did nothing to move herself away from Aiden. She as content in his arms right now, just having him hold her. She looped her arms around his neck and just looked up to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:31 pm

Aiden sighed and leaned his forehead against hers. "Okay...Come see me on break?" He didn't order her to, just simply asked. He kissed her lips quickly, hoping for more time with her later.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 pm

"Of course Aiden." Lea told him, smiling up to him, trying to get rid of the sad look in her eyes. she had a feeling that even if she didnt show up for break, he would kidnap her. Not like she would have minded, she needed a distraction from what was going on. She slowly lowered her arms from around her neck and took a step back. part of her kenw that she should be wearing more than she was, but these types of outfits was all her dresser held.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Aiden chuckled and kissed her quickly on the cheek before she stepped away. "See you soon," he whispered before heading to his office. He sat down, thinking about Lea. It was rather weird that she would bring her sister, as she had never done ti before. When she mentioned her, it was like fear and sadness filled her eyes. Was something going on at home?
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:02 pm

Lea started up some music on a long running play list and looked around teh club. There was barely anyone there right now, and those who were ended up in the private rooms for a head start on the night. She sighed and left the booth with the music running, sneaking off into aidens office. She knocked on the door before entering and walking over to him. "Hey," her legs carried her over to him and she sat on his lap.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:07 pm

Aiden smiled in surprise but wrapped his arms around. "This is a nice surprise.. What was this about getting to work?" He grinned, but turned her so she straddled him, facing him. His hands now rested on her thighs and he stared up at her. She was beautiful, but not even that word could describe her.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:13 pm

"Hm. I put a playlist to play so i have an hour or so before having to change the music." She told him, moving with him easily. She tilted her head and looked down at him, a smile on her face. She put her arms around his neck. His hands sent shivers up her legs and down her back. Because of how short her skirt was his hands rested on bare skin.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Aiden smiled and moved his hands up slightly farther to gauge her reaction. Her skin was warm against his cold hands and he liked the feel of it. His lips reached forward and grabbed hers, his tongue parting them and sliding into her mouth.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:34 pm

Lea shifted slightly as his hands travled up her legs. When his lips took hers she leaned into the kiss, her hands tightening aroudn him and tangling into his hair. Electricity went through her when his tongue pushed against her. She arched into him, pushing his hands further up her legs by shifting closer.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Aiden smiled against her mouth. Since she was wearing a skirt, it made this easy. His left hand stayed put while his right hand slid inside of her panties, where three fingers slyly and quickly inserted themselves. Her deepened the kiss and used his free hand to pull her closer.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Ira kissed her a few more times, just gentle pecks on her neck and shoulder. "You're what and i'm what?" He asked, wanting her to finish the sentece, his curiousity burning him up a bit. Not literally, though. He was happy to be here with her. He was happy to be holding her in his arms again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Lea gasped against his lips as he pushed his fingers into her. She was pulled closer to him, pushing his hand further into her. The kiss deepened and she wrapped her arms around him tightly, clawing at his back gently. She was suprised that he would do this to her, but it felt good. pain and pleasure went through her and she moaned softly against his lips.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Momo13 wrote:Adie kept her head tilt, blinking a few times. He was going to lable her as his slave, and pay her, for something he probably could have easily done with a drink and a few jokes? This was going to be....interesting.
"Alright. Sounds like a plan." She smiled back up to him.

Rosalind rolled away from him so she was laying on the other side of the bed. Sure, she had been feeling things before, but now she just felt empty. She didn't want anything else to do with him. Her gut was right. Vampires were just trouble. She knew that trouble was what she was asking for, though. She just had to get involved with a vampire.

Able shrugged slightly. "Now walk with me," he chuckled, looking down at her. She was... Smaller than a lot of the slaves he had seen. not being emaciated, but looking healthy. She seemed like she had good temperment. Yes. She'd make an excellent friend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaneColton Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Kaden was still kinda in shock that he had feelings for her. "You're so...amazing and sexy.. and I'm...a random, ordinary human who pisses you off." She kinda giggled and kissed his neck. She tugged him closer letting his cold seep into her. She didn't want to let go.

Aiden sighed and forced his fingers to move hard and fast, but not enough to hurt her, just enough to make her squirm. He had sensed her surprise at his actions and it made him want to do more. His free hand wandered underneath her shirt and across her torso, reaching the bottom of her bra.
ShaneColton
ShaneColton

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Ira laughed and shook his head. "No, you're not... Okay. So, occassionally, you piss me off, but I really do like you. And you're not ordinary. You're amazing, gorgeous, magnificent," he chuckled, nipping and sucking at her earlobe gently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum