the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Town U.S.A.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Small Town U.S.A. Empty Small Town U.S.A.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Welcome to the middle of nowhere Wyoming. Your school has little over 200 kids, K-12 and the nearest, slightly larger, town is half an hour away. The land is flat praire except for the mountains off in the distace, a ten minute drive if you go about ten over the speed limit and the speed limit is usually 65 on paved roads, and anywhere from 45-50 on the dirt roads. As most small towns are, it is filled with drama and adventure. This is the life of teens in this Small Town U.S.A.

Rules: Teens must be around 17 or older
No hunkey dorey buisness
Try and keep the genders equal
be realistic (which I know is sort of an un-duh, but I still felt like I needed to put that in there)
and have fun.

Name: (FULL)
Looks: (pictures are prefered but not required. All I ask is that if you do write a description, BE DESCRIPTIVE)
Bio: (doesn't have to be a chapter book long, but I would appreciate it if you, once again, were descriptive and gave a good back ground)

Last edited by Taylow on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Small Town U.S.A. Empty Re: Small Town U.S.A.

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Can I join?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, I have a boy and a girl I'll be putting in here when I get back. Just a heads up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:01 pm

SQUEE! *hugs* I have to say, you make some of my favorite chats.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Haha. Well I'm glad you like them.

Name: Sterling Melkin
Looks: Small Town U.S.A. 1277247863EkJSuYf
Bio: Sterling grew up in this small town and has every intentions of leaving. She's not your classic cow/farm girl but she can get the job done. Her parents are both very high-ended horse trainers and thus she owns many horses. Her favorite, out of them all, is Shadow. He's her leasure horse, but the only one that could steal her love. She's raised Shadow and it's the one thing she holds most dear seeing as how her parents seem to hardly ever be home. She does rodeo, doing barrel racing and on occasion she'll challenge the boys in her town to an informal bull doggin contest. Not many take her up on it though because she is, well, a girl. She's always played sports ontop of everything, and then comes home and helps the hands with chores, though she flirts more than she helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Please discard this here post.

Last edited by Avery on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Name: Russ Taylor
Looks: Small Town U.S.A. Nickl
Bio: "It's not the clothes that makes a man, its the way he works the ground and tends to his family." Russ Taylor was told that by his father up until he died of cancer three years ago leaving him, his mother, and his younger brother. They don't own much land, but what they own is filled with alfalfa and seed corn. He also has his own welding shop that he works part time at to help cover the bills while his mom works at the hospital/doctor's office as a nurse part time and a nurse at the nursing home the rest of the time. He's quiet and keeps to himself usually, never asking questions unless he absolutely has to. He lives in a little white farm house on the edge of town, in the backyard is their own personal garden and a few pigs, a steer, Bessy the milk cow, and Barnaby and Delilah, the goats. He has four dogs and a cat that thinks it's a dog who's name is Buster. For him, family always comes first. Everyone and everything else can wait till later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:06 pm

This one, too :3

Last edited by Avery on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Awesome. Should we wait? Or just start and let who ever wants to jump in, jump in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm

I dunno... Which do you think?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Honestly doesn't matter to me. I'm fine with whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Sterling stared at the fourwheeler in the garage, biting her lip. She needed groceries...she looked down at her outfit and blinked a few times. She was wearing her usual stall mucking rubber boots that reached little over half way up her shin, jean cut offs that came just above mid thigh that had dried mud on the seat of them, and her sports bra. She glanced around, looking for what she did with her shirt. Shadow came walking up to the door of the garage with her cut off volleyball shirt in his mouth, nibbling on it. Great. Horse slobbered shirt. Might as well throw some baby cereal in her hair. She didn't even want to get started with her hair. It was in a messy braid that reached to the middle of her shoulder blades and also had mud smeared in it. She took the shirt from Shadow after a long match of tug of war, and pulled it on, doing her best not to shudder as the wet slimmy cloth touched her side. She shot him a glare and slipped on to the fourwheeler and took off into the middle of town, headed towards the one and only grocery store.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:05 pm

"Put yer back into it boy!" Called out Mr. Felks as Russ lifted out the potbelly stove he had just brought into town for him. His house sat right in the middle of town next to the library. Mr. Felks was a rude, blustery man that most no one in town liked, nor was kind to. Russ on the other hand, did his best to show as much respect to the gruff man as he could.
"Where do you want it, sir?" Russ asked as he headed towards the house with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:16 am

Name: Katalina Reinhard
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=analeigh+tipton&hl=en&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1054&bih=664&tbm=isch&tbnid=5LiXo1rLMu8aPM:&imgrefurl=http://coolspotters.com/actresses/analeigh-tipton&docid=MunMWVnsDD-qYM&w=300&h=450&ei=Iz1bTuL8KcnniAK33pDDCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=296&vpy=178&dur=1000&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=73&ty=159&page=4&tbnh=162&tbnw=118&start=48&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:48
Bio: Her father abandoned her mother soon after she became pregnant with Katalina. She and her mother weren't extremely close, but when Katalina was 16, her mother and her were in a terrible car accident. Katalina came out with only minor injuries (she has a scar across her hip), but her mother wasn't so fortunate, and she died instantly. For this reason now, she finds it hard to let anyone in, because she's too afraid of losing them. After her mothers death, she was sent to live with her aunt in Wyoming. She spends most of her time alone in the woods that surround her aunts house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:37 am

AH WAIT WAIT WAIT CAN I JOIN?
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:07 am

yes, you may just remember to make the genders equal. I really don't want to make a third charrie unless I absolutely have to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:53 pm

(can I join too? Smile )
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Yes Jelsa, you may join Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Name: Max Adrian Prescott
Looks: He dyes/changes his hair monthly until the second semester of his junior year, but his natural look is slightly spiky black hair. He also has brown eyes and is a bit short at 5'9. If you will look to your left, you will see a cartoon version of Max.
Bio: It's a pretty long one, so I'll give a snippet of it.

"Max was born as the second and last child of his parents. There was occasional arguing, but he was very close to his older brother, Adam, as they had an age difference of five years. Over time, however, this deteriorated because Adam got older and found better things to do. Adam was their mother’s favorite son and she therefore saved her more disparaging remarks for Max, telling him he would end up like his father. His father also started to become abusive toward him after his mother, a psychologist, committed suicide. This leads Max to distrust psychologists. Eventually, Max turns his dad in to the police only to have Adam start to verbally abuse him and physically as well on occasion. "

Name: Mellysa Evanna Hewson
Looks: Long, curly brown hair and gray eyes.
Bio: I don't have one written up, but basically, her parents divorced and her mother was involved in a car accident, and her father is now remarried to her mother's twin sister. Along with that came a stepsister she doesn't like much. She also has a dog named Waffles that she got after her mother died. I'm not as familiar with her childhood, unfortunately.

(Where shall I jump in?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:49 pm

Well, it's only just started so go wherever suits your fancy. My first posts are on the first page if you want to check them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:54 pm

(So I basically have them randomly walk around town?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 am

Yup, or make the charries bump into someone. Like have Sterling almost run over one of them, or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:23 am

Max: I went outside to randomly go sketch stuff. There was a stable in the town. Climbing over the fence, I began to sketch it, kicking back for a little bit by a fence post.

Melly: I went out walking with Waffles since I was bored and he needed some exercise anyway. After a while, I got a little tired and took a seat on a park bench, putting Waffles in my lap and petting his head.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am

Sterling went barrowling past the barn on her forwheeler, straight through a huge mud puddle. She gasped and slowed to a stop, still inside the mud puddle. She took her hands off the handle bars and flicked them before wiping her face off. This was just not her day when it came to staying clean, was it?

Russ came out of the house, thanking the old man as he got paid. He was counting his money as he walked along to the front of his truck, and accidently ran into some girl. She was..tiny. Probably still in highschool. "Sorry," he said after he righted her, then went to go back to getting into his truck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:16 pm

(so how do the charries meet?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next