the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really

+2
Ravyn
~Silent~Archer~
6 posters

Go down

Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really Empty Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:32 pm

So, it’s All Hallows Eve a.k.a. Halloween and you decide to attend a party at home that’s the definition of a haunted house. Everyone, ‘popular’ or not is there, dancing, drinking, doing what they do best, but little do they know that amongst the party-goers, there are real monsters. Vampires, werewolves, witches, ghosts and the like roam around. Well…let’s see how that works out.

Format
Full name:
Age (and what age they look like):
Appearance:
Human or not?:
If not, what are they?:
Other:

My charries that I'm trying to develop
Full name: Kaycee Michelle Norwood
Age (or what age they look like): 18
Appearance: Dark blue eyes. Chestnut-colored hair. About 5' 6". Slightly tanned. Oval face shape.
Human or not?: Human
If not, what are they?: ~
Other: She looks a bit like Olivia Wilde.

Full name: Adriana (Adria) Delacroix
Age (and what age they look like): 18
Appearance: Brown eyes and light brown hair. Short, at 5' 3". Fair skin tone, and has a heart-shaped face.
Other: She is a foreign exchange student from France.

Full name: Devon Sloan
Age (and what age they look like): Looks 19-22 but is actually 154 years old.
Appearance: Emerald green eyes, and black hair. Rather tall at 5' 9". Wiry build and is slightly tanned. Has a square-shaped face.
Human or not?: Not
If not, what are they?: Vampire
Other: Born in 1857 in Ireland. His accent only comes out when he feels a...strong emotion, I suppose.

Full name: Blake Mayes
Appearance: Has hazel eyes and blonde hair. Stands at 5' 7". Tanned but it doesn't look unnatural.
Human or not?: Human...(for now, maybe?)
Other: (For the purposes of this chat...he isn't going to be Kaycee's boyfriend.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really Empty Re: Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really

Post by Ravyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 pm

Full name: Kiki Nyte
Appearance: Short black hair streaked with neon green, dark brown eyes, fair skin, a little on the short side, slender pixie-like build.
Human or not?: Nope
If not, what are they?: Witch
Other: She's from a very strict family of witches/warlocks, and she is NOT supposed to be here...... she ditched some very important ceremonies to come.

Full name: Adarian Blake
Age (and what age they look like): 19
Appearance: Shaggy dark-brown hair, deep green eyes, average height, slight muscular definition but not much.
Human or not?: No
If not, what are they?: Werewolf
Other: N/A

Full name: Raven Pierce
Appearance: Long coal black hair, rough razored bangs that frame her face, deep blue eyes, pale skin. Average hgiht, nice figure. Double pierced ears.
Human or not?: Human - just your typical goth girl enjoying her fav holiday Wink
If not, what are they?: N/A
Other: N/A

Full name: Cyrus Thorne
Age (and what age they look like): 19
Appearance: Fair skin, shaggy white blonde hair with electric blue chunks, pale blue-grey eyes. Silver snakebites, a silver barbell in his right eyebrow, pierced ears.
If not, what are they?: N/A
Other: A music fanatic - belongs to a band.

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really Empty Re: Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really

Post by Red Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Full name: Kennie (Kendra) Grimmie
Age (and what age they look like): Looks 18
Appearance: (But her hair is longer, a little past her shoulders)
Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really Wareho11
Human or not?: Nope
If not, what are they?: Witch
Other: A closet-TechieXD...The highlight in her hair tends to change color depending on her mood, but no one ever really notices because she's pretty good at controlling it. Lives with Aunt, who is also a witch but wants her to lead a normal life. Parents are alive but around the world, doing something or other.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:08 am

Full name: Heather
Age (and what age they look like): Looks 18, is 113
Appearance: Long *very* dark brown hair in waves, Chocolate eyes that can sometimes look almost red in the light, scarlet colored lips, Very elegant looking
Human or not?: not
If not, what are they?:vampire
Other: Tends to try to lure guys in with her looks, then drinks their blood

Full name: Cole Strixnir (Pronounced Stree-ner)
Appearance: dark golden blonde hair, Dark brown eyes, tall, thinner but still toned
If not, what are they?:
Other: Has a black owl tattooed onto his right bicep

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Full name:James Sterling Wolfe
Age (and what age they look like):Lost count, though looks 19
Appearance:Very tall, lean, slightly muscled, shoulder lentgh raven black hair and blue eyes the color of the ocean.
Human or not?:not
If not, what are they?:Werewolf
Other:
Use to be alpha of the largest pack known, then got tired of living within a pack and went loner.

Full name:Brandon Gary Silvertounge
Age (and what age they look like):190, but looks 18
Appearance:tall, but not near as tall as James. Silver hair and grey eyes the color of the ocean before a storm.
Human or not?:not
If not, what are they?:Imortal from drinking the elixer Nicholas Flammel found, that Abraham the Mage created.
Other:
Has a dragon tatoo wrapped around his arm, but that's just somthing that helps him with his ability to control the element fire. He has the ability to control all the elements and can see other people's auras and use his own to do as he pleases. He's excellent at all kinds of fighting forms.

Last edited by Wolfe on Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Full name: Amiria (Ami) Mona
Age (and what age they look like): 259 but looks 19
Human or not?: NNOOO!!
If not, what are they?: Vampire
Other: She is strong and sarcastic. She hates random people and she will be snarky. SHe is also a gypsy! She has kept her secret from all besides her best friend Ellisa
Appearance:
Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really 8085375-a-young-scandinavian-girl-with-long-blond-hair

Name: Ellisa BlackWell
Other: She is a gypsy. She likes to be alone mostly and she is very quiet. She is only going to this party because of Ami.
Apperance:Just A Regular Halloween Party...Not Really Beauitful-brown-hair-girl-long-hair-nose-ring-piercing-Favim.com-51247_large
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:26 pm

When can we start? =D
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:57 pm

I WANT TO!!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Me too! Im so excited!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Very Happy
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:45 pm

LETS START ALREADY XD
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:09 am

I'm definitely anxious to start!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Hey, I won't be on for a while. Maybe a week or so with all the projects and homework assignments I'm getting. Sorry.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:59 am

No! Do you want us to wait for you to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:58 am

Nah, you guys can start without me. Just update me on what's happening if needed once I can get back on here regularly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:19 pm

(I WANNA POST FIRST!!!!)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:09 pm

We gonna start this thing....?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:15 pm

Can I join?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Yeah, you can join Karma. Just start w/o me. I'm not on here often anymore.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down