the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Halloween Party

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Halloween Party Empty The Halloween Party

Post by Banshee Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:31 am

Okay, some if us (like me) may not be able to be here on Halloween. We talked about having a Halloween Party thing with our characters. So...I made a chat!!! Happy Halloween!

Charrie Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Costume:
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Party Empty Re: The Halloween Party

Post by Ravyn Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Hahaha, Jamie is like, 'YESSSSSSS!' in my head XD I will join this later, dont have time right now.... :/
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Charrie Form:
Name: Jamie Pierce
Personality: Erm.... YOU ALL KNOW JAMIE.
Appearance: Again, you know her, most likely. Im too lazy to describe.... and short on time.....
Costume: Witch

Charrie Form:
Name: Asher 'Ash' Payne
Personality: He's....... he's Ash.
Appearance: Long-ish shaggy black hair, pale skin, pale blue eyes, pretty freakin' tall (est. about 7ft, but since i cant really picture how tall 7ft is, i cant say for sure. He may be taller....). Has a scar across his right eye, a handful of tattoos (Wolves racing in a circle around his upper left arm, a massive black cobra coiled around his lower right arm, a grim reaper standing on a pile of skulls on his back...). Black snakebites in his lower lip, two small black rings in each ear, a black barbell in his right eyebrow. Best way to describe him is to pretty much just say that he would look right at home in some random satanic death-metal band.....
Costume: None, really. He's.... himself? Well, he IS a vampire, after all....

Last edited by Ravyn on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Name: Kent McBride
Personality: can be a bully and a flirt, can be kind though...which is rare unless he likes you.
Appearance: longish reddish brown hair, green eyes, tall...about 5'7
Costume: none

Name: T!Nameless
Personality: kind, shy, timid, afraid of his abilities and sometimes people, musical
Appearance: Brownish-blonde hair, short, jade-green eyes
Costume: Pirate ^^
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Name: Still working on that. For now I'll call her Madh (pronounced math).
Age: She died about two hundred years ago at the age of thirty-five.
Personality: Quite laid-back and gentle, but in combat she turns into a mad thing.
Appearance: A dry, dusty, yellowed skeleton. She normally dresses in chainmail and a helmet, as well as carrying a shield and an axe.
Costume: A black morph suit with a skeleton design embroidered onto it. Ironic, huh? She is also wearing her chainmail hauberk, her steel helmet, and carrying her shield. She is wielding a silly inflatable axe but has her real one hidden inside her ribcage.

Last edited by Regret on Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:56 pm

Jamie: So, this was the place..... i supposed..... Ravyn had directed me to this location, telling me that she was forcing me to go..... but knowing Ravyn's directions, i could not be sure if this was the correct location or not. So now i was standing here staring and wondering if i should approach and was being genreally awkward. Joy.

Ash: Ah, Halloween..... the one night i didnt have to worry about hiding my fangs or my typical nature. I was free to roam the streets as i pleased and nobody was aware that what appeared to be a costume was not a costume at all. It was sort of nice.....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:23 pm

T!Nameless skipped along, happy for once and sorta high on sugar. Mmm..candy....it was a rare treat for him...and he had a pumpkin full of it!!! With an eye patch over one eye, a red bandana, and a tattered cloth shirt and pants, he looked like a pirate.

Kent starred at the punch bowl...mmm....soda....soda was for the rich folk...boy was it good, but he was starting to feel kind of hyper...it was odd. He spotted Jamie and grinned, happy to see someone he knew.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:28 pm

Jamie: Id been glancing around the crowd of people, massively nervous and edgy becuase i wasnt seeing anyone i knew and was positive that Ravyn had givven me incorrect directionals and that i was now lost when i spotted Kent. A relieved smile appeared on my face and i headed over. "Hey! Im glad i finally found someone i know.... i was starting to get scared because i thought i was in the wrong place!" I said, a little embarassed because of my unnecessary fright.

Ash: I wandered around, through the streets, enjoying my freedom while it lasted. Kids passed me every so often, in costumes, parents eyeing me suspiciously as if i was about to hurt their kids. I ignored them. I was used to it. But one kid caught my eye..... he was dressed as a pirate, and looked kind of familiar. Could it be....?
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:33 pm

T!Nameless, not paying attention, bumped into Ash. He looked up at him fearfully, starting to back away but then he reconized him and quickly hugged him, a huge grin on his face.

Kent smiled at her, "'Ey I dunno anyone 'ere besides you. Sooo...hehe...I guess we're even?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Ash: Aha..... so it WAS him. "Hey, kid. How're you doing? I didnt expect to see you out here." i said, hugging him back a little awkwardly because of the size difference.

Jamie: I smiled, nodding. "I guess so. But i think this means you're stuck with me, at least for a while. I dont do well in massive crowds of strangers....." i admitted. Meeting the odd new person, sure. But huge throngs of complete strangers..... made me nervous.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Kent shrugged, "I wouldn't suspect that...yer pretty friendly."

T!Nameless blinked, looking up at him. "You're reaaaaalllly tall." he commented, gapping at him. "Gh said I could go trick-or-treating....I got candy~" @.@
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

Jamie: "I guess...... its easier when im just meeting people who're alone. Being in big crowds of strangers actually scares me quite a bit...." i said. It was something most people probably wouldnt suspect about me, but.... it was true.

Ash: "Er, yeah, i guess i am pretty tall.... that's awesome that you got to go out trick-or-treating. I remember candy being pretty good..... Your costume looks awesome, by the way." i commented, grinning. I sort of wondered what candy now was like, but i couldnt even eat it if i really really wanted to, so there was no point in really wondering.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:18 pm

May I join? Marley still has that bet with Ezra xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:49 am

YES YES YOU MAY JOIN

T!Nameless grinned happily, "Thank you. Do you want a piece? You can have one."

Two men in dark suits stood watching silently from the ally way. They needed to get that kid away from the odd looking guy. He was target number one, they couldn't afford to loose him. He'd make things a lot easier...

Kent shrugged, "It ain't that bad. Ya don't 'ave ta be afraid, I'm 'ere with ya."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:09 am

Ash: "Its okay, you keep it. I cant actually eat any normal food anyways...." i said. A sudden feeling of unease washed over me, that naggy little feeling that always presented itself before trouble arose. Id learned not to ignore it. My eyes narrowed slightly, and i glanced around warily. What was going to happen....?

Jamie: I smiled a bit, nodding. "Well, im glad. If Ravyn's going to force me to be here, at least i have someone fun to hang out with."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Madh leans against the door, feeling slightly nervous about going in. She gripped the inflatable squeaky axe for comfort, and marched in.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Kent grinned, turning slightly red. She thought he was fun! "So...um...what do ya want to do?" he asked bashfully.

T!Nameless looked up at the sky, it was almost dark. "Gh said I gotta go home before it gets dark," he said somewhat sadly. He waved a quick goodbye and gave a small smile before ducking into the allyway. The men grabbed T!Nameless roughly by the arms and he gave a small yelp of fear.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Ash: Before i knew it, Nameless had run off. I didnt think too much of it until he ducked into an alley and my sensitive supernatural hearing picked up some bad noises. I frowned, wondering what was going on. I headed into the alley after him. It looked like he was being abducted by some wierd guys in suits. "And just what is going on here....?" i asked.

Jamie: I shrugged. "Oh, i dont know. Im happy to do pretty much anything, really." i said. I was usually one of those awkward people standing off to the side at parties, so asking me what i wanted to do was a great way to get nowhere....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:41 pm

T!Nameless looked at Ash with wide, fearful eyes. He struggled, only causing one of the men to squeeze his arm hard which produced a whimper of pain. The second man looked at Ash and studied him for a moment. "He's under arrest. Property of the U.S. goverment, he's a danger to society." He said, taking out a badge and showing it to Ash to prove his certification.

"Um well...what do you like ta do?" Kent asked.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Ash: My eyes narrowed slightly, a ice leaking into my gaze as i glared at the men before me. "Look, i dont GIVE a *bleep*. He's nobody's PROPERTY. He's a person, he's my friend, and im sure as hell not about to let you take him anywhere." I growled, fangs snapping down menacingly. "I'll give you one chance, and only one. Let him go.... or none of you are leaving this alley alive."

Jamie: I squirmed mentally, uncomfortable talking about myself. "Oh, erm.... probably nothing i can do here.... i mean, i really dont like parties much..... im sort of forced to be hear by author power, so yeah..... otherwise id be a home baking.... or something....." i said, a little awkward.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:59 pm

A vampire, the man with the badge's eyes flashed. He pulled out a gun and edged it toward T!Nameless's head. "Come near us and I'll shoot, I swear." T!Nameless gave a few more whimpers, wanting to run away.

Kent looked at her and smiled, "What's yer favourite recipie and food?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Ash: "You would shoot the person whom your mission it is to capture?" i stated, raising an eyebrow. Considering i could be there and disarming him faster than he could register id moved..... this plan seemed overall completely ineffective. But i stayed still.... for the moment.

Jamie: I thought about this for a minute. "Its hard to say..... i'll eat pretty much anything, really. Im not sure i could pick one favourite food.... but i really enjoy making complicated dishes. I always feel accomplished when they turn out well. I like making cookies too." i replied.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 pm

It's not like they would shoot it, they weren't stupid. They just hoped he would believe they would shoot it.

"N-no..A-ash....I'll go....I'll be o-okay...." T!Nameless said, shutting his eyes tightly. This way no one would get hurt.

"See? It wants to come with us...now goodbye..." The first man said, starting to walk backward and pointing his gun at Ash in case he tried something. The other man kept his gun to T!Nameless, watching Ash as well.

Kent grinned, food was good. It didn't matter what it was as long as it didn't taste like crap. You needed food to live and beggers couldn't be choosers but life was good when the food tasted fine.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Ash: I debated attacking and ricking them being not-bluffing and firing, or not attacking and letting him go. There was no way i was letting these creeps take my friend, no matter what he said. I made up my mind. I moved at top speed, seeming to disappear and reappear. I moved to snap the neck of the man who kept his gun trained on Nameless, knowing it would be almost impossible for him to stop me. That taken care of, i made sure to move the second man's gun away from people. "Let. Him. GO." i snarled, eyes taking on a feral gleam. I wasnt messing around...

Jamie: A thought occurred to me. "Oh, by the way, if you everthink of any kind of food you want to try but dont know how to make, let me know! I really enjoy cooking for other people." i said. Cooking for my friends was a favourite pastime of mine. Food was always better when you had people to share it with.

Last edited by Ravyn on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:53 pm

((Hey, who has a free character to chat with?))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next