the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a Regular chat.

5 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Just a Regular chat. Empty Just a Regular chat.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm

This is basically a random chat for any character. There is not plot. All you do is chat. You may think that this utterly boring but drama does happen.

Info needed:
Book Title:
Name:
Physical appearance: (be as detailed of vague as you want)
Bio: (optional)
Extra info:

Example:
Book title: The Forbidden City
Name: Echo
Physical appearance: brunette, 5'4", pale skin, Markings
Bio: Knows how to hunt, can be very rude, lives with Mother and three younger siblings
Extra info: Her story is set in a USA in the future where there are eighteen Regions, Nation 1 (which is the Capitol and their Regions combined), and there are Invaders which hail from Nation 1.

Have fun developing your characters!

Last edited by Kelly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Just a Regular chat. Empty Re: Just a Regular chat.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Ello!

Character descriptions (All werewolves):
Leo- 6'3", inky black hair, eyes that rotate between gold and green but often stick somewhere between, pale skin
Kyri- 5'5" blue-black hair, bright blue eyes, pale skin
Fallon- 5'7"black hair in a fairly short shag cut with a few crimson streaks, icy blue eyes, pale skin
Cyrus- 5'10', chestnut brown hair, emerald green eyes, slight tan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm

(I'll be posting character descriptions and such once I have my next story somewhat planned out)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:16 pm

Kelly wrote:(I'll be posting character descriptions and such once I have my next story somewhat planned out)
Cool Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Lycanthrope wrote:
Kelly wrote:(I'll be posting character descriptions and such once I have my next story somewhat planned out)
Cool Very Happy

I'm almost done with the plot idea. I just need to get two characters and I'll be good for a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:21 pm

Matt: "So I'm alone yet again as my friends and almost girlfriend are off saving the world or doing whatever they do best. " I sigh wondering when everyone will get back. I cant help but reminice on the good old days when we spent every waking moment together. When people actually had time for me. I need to get a life.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:23 pm

charecter description
Matt: brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, kinda short
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

Kelly wrote:
Lycanthrope wrote:
Cool Very Happy

I'm almost done with the plot idea. I just need to get two characters and I'll be good for a little.

Awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Book: Code Name: Ayakashi

Characters:
Ayakashi aka Ami: Amber eyes, white hair. Has telekinesis. Was a government experiment in Area 51 until she escaped with her little alien friend, Mo (basically a floating 3d shadow, with no facial features except for two big circular eyes. Can quite literally fit in the palm of your hand.)

Frost Bite aka Emily: blue eyes, light brown hair. Has control over ice

Wild Fire aka Kimmi: Green eyes, blonde hair. Has control over fire

and a half dozen more i might bring in later.

They're basic story is that Ami was meant to be a weapon, but then she escaped from area 51. The only place she could hide from being hunted by them was the BIHK (Biological Institute for Higher Knoledge) where she was equally held captive in the belief that she could help make some sort of cure fer some disease... They tested it on six (other half dozen that i'm not bringing in yet) and it ended up giving them superpowers. Emily and Kimmi came in later, where the test ended the same way
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Matt- "Who knew what a supernatural world we live in. Hello Ami Emily and Kimmi
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Ami: I waited in the background. Not only did Emily and Kimmi not really trust me yet, but i didn't know about this guy. He could be another tracker from that place. Mo stayed by my side, looking between us.
Emily: A person approached us. "Hey, Matt. Supernatural is right!"
Kimmi: "Hey." Emily, once again, was being too trusting. We didn't know anything about this guy. I looked back at Ami and thought she had the right idea. I mean...how could he have known our real names...?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 am

Matt- I notice one of the girls seems a little reluctant and i wonder if she's hiding something. Call me crazy but thats all i can see in anyone these days, is what they're hiding.

Laila- "Hey Matt, what're you up to." I instantly know these people are hiding a secret and i dont want to leave him here by himself.

matt- "Hey Laila, glad you could make it." Im instantly in awe at the light that seems to radiate off her just as she steps into the room.

Laila- 'Hi Everyone, I'm Laila."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:20 am

(I'll switch back to my original four later)

Anite: I paced in, trying to ignore Seth. He was doing that simpering thing again-he still wasnt accustom to having anyone ignore his charm. That made it all the more amusing when I did. "Come on, Anita, you can't be mad at me forever."
Actually, I could. "Buzz off," I snapped at him, and saw Kody enter out of the corner of my eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Character Descriptions:
From The Forbidden City ( not offical title)

Echo:
interact swirls on right palm, up arm to right side of neck, silver eyes, dark brown hair, pale skin, pointed chin, considered hideous because of Marks, 5'4"

Talon:
Best friend of Echo, black hair, golden eyes, light tan skin, scar cuts through left eye, high cheek bones, considered handsome, 6'4"

Last edited by Kelly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 pm

Talon: "It looks like we are alone," I mutter as I gaze at the empty land. Echo stood beside me with her arms across her chest. Her dark brown hair falls over her Marks as she glares at the empty space. These were the things that caused our Region to hate her, even if she knows how to fight.
"What are you glaring at?"

Echo: My head snaps over to Talon as he says these things. "I'm not glaring at anything," I say as I glare at him. The scar on his left cheek, that travels to the tip of his eyebrow, crinkles up as he smiles at me. Even with the scar the girls from our Region go crazy over him. When I had asked them about Talon, they said that he looks dark and mysterious.

Last edited by Kelly on Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:18 pm

So I'm the only one posting here? I feel kinda sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Character Descriptions From Repulsed:

Callista (likes being called 'Li' better though): Very long honey blond hair, Bright green eyes that will occasionally flash purple because of a genetic defect, skin has a hint of a tan, would be considered a perfect

Dante: Latino skin, very dark brown hair that fall to just under his ears, honey hazel eyes

I'm back... >Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Talon: "You are glaring at me," I laugh. She doesn't look happy, but she knows that I am kidding around. Soon, she will join in. It is probably too early in the morning for her to be happy. Her silvery eyes watch me as my smile widens. "Just because its early in the morning doesn't mean you have to me so crabby."

Echo: "I'm not crabby," I cry. My fingers push back strangs of hair behind me ears as I turn my gaze away from Talon. There is no one else here, but us. Why can't their be other people? I'm too tired to do anything. Stupid training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 pm

Vcheese wrote:Character Descriptions From Repulsed:

Callista (likes being called 'Li' better though): Very long honey blond hair, Bright green eyes that will occasionally flash purple because of a genetic defect, skin has a hint of a tan, would be considered a perfect

Dante: Latino skin, very dark brown hair that fall to just under his ears, honey hazel eyes

I'm back... >Smile

Woohoo! Very Happy I'm not alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Callista: I looked around and groaned. Back again. Back at this place that might as well have been between worlds. I pushed a few strands of my honey blond hair behind my ear and searched for someone. no luck. Dante wasn't here. I was hoping he would be here, considering I'm probably between times to. That would make Dante alive somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:02 pm

(How am I supposed to reply to that?!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm

(just have someone come over and talk to her! XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:17 pm

(Hey buddy!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm

!nspired wrote:(Hey buddy!)

Morning!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Vcheese wrote:Callista: I looked around and groaned. Back again. Back at this place that might as well have been between worlds. I pushed a few strands of my honey blond hair behind my ear and searched for someone. no luck. Dante wasn't here. I was hoping he would be here, considering I'm probably between times to. That would make Dante alive somewhere.

Talon: Once I was done watching the blonde girl just a few feet away from me, I grab Echo's hand and drag her towards the girl. I can feel Echo glare at me, the feeling her silver eyes emit always surprises me. She tries to pull her hand away, but I ignore it.
"Hey!" I call to the girl.

Echo: "What's wrong with you?" I asked Talon as I once again try to pull my hand away. "How do you think she'll react to my Marks?" I whipser. He doesn't turn to say anything, just hurries us to the girl. Can't we just go home? I sigh. Where's Rozenn when I need her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next