the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:16 am

Autumn: I slowed down. "Then we're about to find out."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Tara: "You're just going to walk away? Do you know how selfish that is? Because if we do, in fact, need each other then you're leaving us powerless, too. What if our powers our only means of survival out here?" I pointed to a nearby berry bush. " I now know that those are poisonous, thanks to my powers, and I would have eaten them otherwise. And I'm sure that each of our powers are very helpful to keeping us alive. If you leave then you can have the deaths of three more people on your conscience. But hey, you don't care. You've seen tons of deaths. A few more won't hurt. Just as long as you're safe you don't care about anyone else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Autumn: I rolled my eyes. "Exactly. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm as selfish as the devil himself. I would leave three innocent kids out on their own, with no knowledge of how to live out in the wild." The words felt wrong in my mouth. "Thanks for clearing that up for me." I kept walking.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Tara:"Kids? I'm 16, and the most you could be is a couple years older. And I really don't think you should be walking, not for your sake or ours." I decided to experiment again. I focused on the plot of land in front of Autumn and a dirt wall rose up in front of her, stopping her. Long enough so that I could at least talk to her.

(Why are you having her walk away??)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:27 pm

(Don't know. She's my charrie, but she has a mind of her own. It's just her personality.)

Autumn: I turned around to face her, murder in my eyes. "Age doesn't matter to me. Knowledge, experience does. You are children."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:33 pm

(Okay...)

Tara:"And how do you know that? Out of all of us, you took the least time in actually getting to know any of us. You don't know me, you don't know anything about me. You don't know of my experience or my knowledge or anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:37 pm

Autumn: "It's not that hard to read children. And I know something of your knowledge because you eyed those berries. You didn't know they'd stop your heart in five seconds, thirty if you tasted them. Your not equipped to live in the wild. You're children."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 pm

Tara: "Just walk away then Autumn. If you don't believe in us, and you're just going to keep bringing us down then leave. Go and survive on your own, since that's exactly what you want to do. We'll figure this out ourselves. Just walk away." I lowered the dirt wall, but wasn't giving up. I wasn't saying that I was agreeing with her, but I was done being around someone so negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Autumn: I shook my head. "No, you're right, aren't you? If I leave, you'll die. Is that what you're trying to say?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 pm

Tara:"Not at all. I'm saying you'll die, we'll die, we all will die. We all need each other, whether you like it or not. But we'll survive just as long, if not longer than you if you leave. We have three people, you'll have one. So go ahead and walk away, and go live for yourself like you have your whole life."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:50 pm

(Question: Did the chat restart ro something? We only have 14 pages...)

Autumn: My mouth dropped open. "Me? Live for myself? I don't even know you! The people I knew, they died because of me. Because I couldn't do anything to stop them." The lightning illuminated my face nicely. "You think you need me, you're wrong. You could do just as fine, if not better. Because I kill the ones I love. It's just my life. Everyone I know dies before they're meant to." Tears streamed down my face. "My mom, my dad, my brother, and even my boyfriend. I'll never see them again. Have you watched you parents die in front of you when you were seven? Have you held your boyfriend's cold hand in the rain and cried until you were dry? Have you heard your brother's screams as he was burned in the house you've lived in all your life, while you were locked out of it?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 pm

(It was switched to paranormal, so some of the pages got cut off from the beginning. Whenever a chat is moved it's dummed down to the ten or so pages. Not sure why, haha)

Tara: "I said we didn't need you. I said you needed us, and we needed you. It's a completely different thing. It's being a team, working together, helping each other. There doesn't always have to be one person in power, Autumn." I closed my mouth for a second then matched her horrors "Have you ever been whipped ragged? Have you ever been purposely abandoned, left to survive in a cave? Have you ever lost everyone you cared about, because of one stupid mistake? I suppose you have done the last, from your story. But don't you get it, Autumn? We all have stories. We all have reasons we're tough or weak. We all have been forced to learn to survive, whether that's physically, mentally or both. We all have experiences that make up who we are." I warped a ragged arrow in the sand using my new ability. "So go Autumn, and take your story that is supposedly more tragic than ours, with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:00 pm

(Didn't know that. Wow, our posts just keep getting longer...)

Autumn: "And you expect me to care if you live," I mused, turning away.
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:02 pm

(Isn't that a good thing? Then you ruin the pattern Sad)

Tara: "No I don't. And you shouldn't expect me to care if you live, either." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to keep myself from starting an earthquake.

(Heehee it's interesting to see them argue, because they're both so...determined? Something's making them clash)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:06 pm

(I didn't ruin the pattern. I got lazy. There's a difference. Very Happy) (It's her determination and Autumn's will to live. She's trying to figure out if Tara would be good in a fight. You know, who she would benefit most from.)

Autumn: I wiped away my tears with the edge of my sleeve and smile bitterly. "Then we both don't care if the other dies. Or else I'm lying. And what I really think is that I should protect you. Because that's what I do."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 pm

Tara: "I don't need protection. As much as you wish I am, I'm no child."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Autumn: I waved her off and then turned my head up to the sky. "Now how about some rain? My canteen's emtpy!"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Tara: I rolled my eyes. "Your commands have to match your emotions, I'm pretty sure. I'm surprised it didn't at least sprinkle when you were crying."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:32 pm

Autumn: I groaned. "But I'm thirsty," I whined and then smiled. "Wait, that means sunny days won't be so often."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:34 pm

Tara: "Yeah probably not. And it also means there will be lots of earthquakes if we don't get along." I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:41 pm

(Sorry, playing addictive game. Very addictive.)

Autumn: "I've survived earthquakes before. Have you ever been struck by lightning?"
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:46 pm

(What game?)

Tara: "No, and we need to be civil, so quit threatening me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:46 pm

http://www.bubblebox.com/play/action/1918.htm

Autumn: "It's in my nature. Don't tell me what to do."
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Rose: "I don't understand how I hurt the tree! I didn't do anything!!!" I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:51 pm

(Wow, did you read all of that? Or are you just posting?)
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next