the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:12 pm

Tara: I stopped, too, and crossed my arms. "She was mean to me first," I grumbled, and leaned against a tree. "She wanted to abandon us all, which might have left us all without powers."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Aiden: "Are you suggesting that she's the source of all of our powers?" I asked, confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Tara: I rolled my eyes. "No, I'm suggesting that there was a reason we were all locked together in that room, and it wasn't to see how many girls you could bang in a set time. I think it was because none of our powers work alone, they are the elements of nature, after all. Not one of them could survive by itself."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Aiden: "Ah. That makes sense." I said, ignoring the insult. I don't bang girls. Not usually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Tara: "But elements of nature don't always work well together, either. For instance hurricanes, water, often ruin whole areas of land, earth. And water also doesn't get along with fire. Nor do storms with fire. And fire most definitely shouldn't get along with Earth. Earth probably doesn't get along with anything..." I then realized it sounded like I was using metaphors for the people in involved in this. Which I wasn't. But it was funny how I didn't seem to get along much with anyone. I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:29 pm

Aiden: "Yes, but in the end, they always end up in perfect harmony" I said, kissing her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:32 pm

Tara: I twisted away. "Earth and water don't get along." I turned and began walking back toward the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Aiden: I sighed. Chicks playing hard to get made things fun, but this was just overkill. I followed her toward the cave.

Rose: I must've fallen asleep for a few minutes, because my eyelids fluttered open. I stood up, brushing the wet leaves off of my jeans, and walked. I must've looked very drunk, I felt dizzy and was staggering all over the place. After a little bit of walking, I tripped on a large tree branch. I heard my ankle snap, and then a wave of pain shot up my leg. I was a mess, in more ways than one. My jeans were wet, my ankle was broken, at least i think so, and I was still crying. I managed to get myself to sit up. I wanted to scream, but it got stuck in my throat and didn't escape my lips. I slumped to the ground, thinking of how worthless I was. I couldn't go anywhere. I had no choice but wait fo the others to come find me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Tara: "I'm not playing freaking hard to get, I just don't like you," Whoa, how had I heard that I was sure Aiden hadn't said that sentence out loud. I turned around to look at him, wondering if I was just imagining.

((I'll find her in a second, but I just wanted to see what happened with this Razz))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:47 pm

(might as well leave her be for now, she's a disaster.)

Aiden: "Did I say that out loud? Damn it! I'm sorry!" I pleaded, instantly ashamed. Wait a minute, I could've sworn I DIDN'T say it. I looked at her. "Can you read minds now, o talented one?" I asked incredulously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Tara: "Maybe, let's test it. Think about something. Anything. Something I might be able to hear..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Aiden: Kiss me.

(heh heh)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Tara: "You would think something like that, perve." I rolled my eyes, then thought of a somewhat cruel plan. "Think of a time when we were together." I knew the memory would surface, even if Aiden didn't want it to. I wanted to see what he actually thought of me, if I was just another girl to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Aiden: I laughed, then tried to think of sometime when we were together. I chose to remember an hour ago, when I was lifting the water from the stream so she could get the fish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:59 pm

Tara: I groaned. "No, that's an easy one. Pick something else. In the cell, even."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Aiden: "Well, my options are limited." I said, but remembered me telling her about the guy getting his eye eaten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Tara: "This'll be faster." I went up to Aiden and kissed him, waiting to see what ran through his head during that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Aiden: YEAH BABY!!! I thought as her lips pressed against mine. It felt nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:30 pm

Tara: I pulled away with an eye roll. "Yup, just as I thought. You're a complete pervert. Come on then, let's find Rose..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Aiden: "I'm not a pervert. I'm charming." I corrected as I followed her through the woods. Rose was a difficult girl. She might be tough to find.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Tara: "Charming? Who on Earth called you something nice like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Aiden: "Several people actually." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 pm

Tara: "Did they happen to be on drugs? Because thinking 'YEAH BABY!' Isn't very charming. Well maybe it is to the blonde ditzes you're use to, but..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Aiden: "My taste has changed. Blondes are idiots."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Tara: I smirked. "You're a blonde, so I agree."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content