the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Aiden: "Blonde WOMEN, silly. Blond men are sexy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:46 pm

Tara: I had always liked blonde guys, but I'd never admit it. "Sure they are," I said sarcastically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:52 pm

Aiden: "Miss Thing, YOU are playing hard to get. You want me, you're just hiding it." My tone changed to a more serious one. "Don't go denying it, because I've watched you. I'm not an idiot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Tara: "Watched me? What is that supposed to mean?" I watched him from the corner of my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Aiden: "I've been watching you while we hang out. I even noticed that you volunteered to go with me to go fishing. Despite how much you say you don't like me. But seriously, why do you have to keep putting me down, acting as if I'm some player? Don't you understand that you're the only girl for me? I'll cut off my own balls if that makes you happy." I said, going a little extreme, but really, I would.

Rose: My eyelids fluttered open. Again. I heard a rustling in the leaves, and a snarl. A four legged creature emerged, black and big. A wolf. I tried to get to my knees, and pain shot up my leg. "Ah!" I cried in pain as I fell back to the ground. The wolf walked closer, teeth bared and growling. Two more emerged from the bushes. This time I couldn't hold it back. I screamed as they pounced on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:07 pm

((OMG intense! Before I decide how to reply, do you want them to find her now?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 pm

(Heh heh, I'm cool like that. If you want.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:11 pm

((I'm torn...but if they don't find her at this exact moment, you're not going to kill her are you? Wolf attacks are pretty gruesome...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:12 pm

(Nah. She's too cool to die.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm

((haha, okay Smile))

Tara: "One, I went with you because I wanted to get away from Autumn. Two, you are a player. And three," I squeezed my eyes shut. "That was an image I could have lived without."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:21 pm

Aiden: I laughed, then heard a scream in the woods. "Did you hear that?" I asked seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:22 pm

Tara: The scream had sent shivers up my spine. "Yeah, you go in first...uh, so that, uh..." I couldn't come up with a good reason, because I didn't want to admit I was scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Aiden: "I think its..." Rose. It couldn't be Autumn, we just left her in the cave. And it was behind us. The scream came from the east.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 pm

Tara: "Autumn would scream like that, so it's Rose. Come on," I swallowed my fear and tugged on Aiden's arm, walking into the forest to the East.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:32 pm

Rose: The scratching paws hurt. I had covered my face with my arms, and the wolves left it alone. One of them bit the same leg with the broken ankle, leaving a bloody mark. I was scared I was going to die. If someone didn't find me soon, I probably would. I tried to fight them off, kicking with my good leg.

Aiden: "By the sound of it, we should probably run." I pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Tara: I nodded and sprinted ahead, trying not to think about what we migh find...Finally, we came to a clearing in the forest, and I saw Rose surrounded by wolves. By the looks of her, they had already done a decent amount of damage. I was about to grab a tree branch or something to fight them off, but then thought about it and decided to try something else. I wondered if reading minds could work in more than one way, or direction...Leave her alone. I tried to force into the wolves' minds, in a brave tone. They looked around confused for a few seconds, before whimpering in fear at a voice in their head, and began to back off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Rose: I kept kicking, and I heard rustling somewhere around me. If it was more wolves, I probably wouldn't last long.

Aiden: I came into the clearing after Tara, and there was Rose, kicking wiht one leg, the other one with a bite mark through her jeans and the ankle messed up, surrounded by three large wolves. "Get off of her!" And they backed away. Slowly. I grabbed a tree branch and swung it wildly, standing behind Rose.

Last edited by Rose Swan on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:42 pm

((Did you just ignore my entire reply? haha. xD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:43 pm

(that failed. Fixed.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Tara: I put a hand on Aiden's shoulder to calm him down, and ducked out of the way when his club almost smacked me. "It's okay, they won't be coming back." I then knelt down beside rose to examine her wounds and winced. "I don't think the whole healing-power-thing works on humans...just trees and other plants...hmmm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Rose: Tara was kneeling over me, and I attempted to sit up. I felt something wet fall down my face. I wiped it away, and saw it was clear. Tears. "Thanks guys." I managed to sob, scratches burning as I moved.

Aiden: Rose was crying. Understandable. She was buggered up pretty bad. I knelt down next to Tara. "What happened? Why are you way out here?" I asked gently, knowing she had just been through a lot.

Rose: I looked at Aiden. "I don't know. I just took off for some reason, walking through the rain and stuff. Eventually I tripped on a tree root and broke my ankle, at least I think I did. After awhile, the wolves came." I started crying again. Yep. I was a disaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Tara: I groaned. "You broke your ankle?" I cursed under my breath. Scratches were one thing, but healing a broken bone was completely different. "I guess we'll have to carry you then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Rose: "I'll... I'll be fine." I stammered, trying to at least get myself off of the ground and into a normal position.

Aiden: I pushed her shoulders down, sitting her back on the gorund. "Oh no you don't. You're not fine. You're a mess." I pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Tara: I lifted up her legs, being careful of her ankle, and waited for Aiden to get her upper half...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Aiden: "Here. Put her down, I've got a better idea." I said, and wrapped one of Rose's arms around my shoulders and lifted her into a standing position, wrapping my arm around her waist. "Let's go." I said, and started walking.

(i gtg... sorry. Crying or Very sad )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next