the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 22 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 pm

((I'M HERE!))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:10 pm

(YAY!!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:12 pm

((I have an idea for a twist so this chat keeps with the whole 'kidnapped' part. maybe the kidnappers put little tracking chips somewhere. And they'll discover them. But should they discover them now, or should we let our charries believe that they have this perfect little happy ending and then crush it? mwhahaha. I'm terrible to my characters))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:14 pm

(well, they're in wyoming. but i like the charries thinking they have a happy ending and then crushing it >:3 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:26 pm

Tara: I bit my lip, I had wanted it to be just Aiden and I in California. And, obviously, his parents who we'd be living with. But I knew that was selfish. Like Aiden said, Rose had no one left. We were pretty much her family now. And you don't just leave family behind. I nodded. "We should ask Rose to come to California."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:27 pm

Aiden: "You sure?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Tara:"It's the right thing to do," I smiled at how corny that sounded. I pulled Aiden back into the hospital room, where Rose was watching TV. "Rose, do you want to come back to California with us?" I asked simply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:36 pm

Rose: I looked at Tara. "Seriously? California?" I asked. They had to be joking.

Aiden: "Yeah, we're serious. Tara's coming back with me to Perdido Beach, California. And we want you to come with us."

Rose: California? I had always wanted to go. But I could never afford to. "I don't want to be a pain." I said.

Aiden: "If we were thinking you would be a pain, we wouldn't have asked." I said.

Rose: Well, if I wasn't going to be a pain then... "Okay. I'll come." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Tara: "Great!" I said excitedly, although I had to force that reaction a bit. There had been a tiny part of me that wished Rose would turn down the offer
((Tara can be very selfish)). Oh well, it would still be fun. "So...we'll leave you to your sleep. And please do actually try and get some sleep?" I rolled my eyes and walked back out of the hospital room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Rose: I chuckled. I suppose the news would bore me to sleep.

Aiden: I smiled at Rose, and followed Tara out. "Seems like we're getting a roommate now." I said, smiling at Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Tara:"Yup," I said half-heartedly. I smiled "Shouldn't you call your parents and tell them? Or is it the norm that you'd bring two random girls home with you?" I teased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Aiden: "Well, usually bringing two random girls home with me is normal. But, telling my parents that they're going to be living with us, not so normal. But, I'll call them later. They've probably heard I've been found and they're trying to get ahold of me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:03 pm

Tara:"Hm alright," I don't mention that Aiden just admitted to being a manwhore, even if he was joking. I noticed that I felt dirty and grimy all over, and I wouldn't be surprised if Aiden felt the same. "Do you think the hospital will let us shower?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Aiden: "They should, otherwise we could ask the cops that are outside the hospital if they could get us a hotel room. Then we could shower." I winked at Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:13 pm

Tara: "I'll stick with the hospital," I rolled my eyes than spotted a nurse down the hallway. I ran over and asked about showering. She said there were guest showers down the hallway to the left, along with towels, soap, etc. Ew, communal showers. The nurse said they were perfectly sanitary, but still. I went back to get Aiden "Down the hallway to the left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:14 pm

Aiden: "Okay. Except, I have no shirt." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Tara: "True, you won't have anything to wear after your shower. Um..." I noticed a cart of patient scrubs, and grabbed one of the shirt pieces. I grinned, handing Aiden the ugly piece of clothing. "Here ya go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Aiden: I looked at Tara like she was crazy. "Hm.... Perhaps..." I scooped up a pair of scissors from a desk, and cut off the sleeves, and made the collar a little lower. Before: ugly scrub shirt. After: ugly muscle shirt. I held up my handiwork to Tara."Not much I can do about the color or the fabric, but it'll do. I wish I had some cash on me though, then I could buy a shirt, maybe another pair of shorts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Tara: I examined the shirt skeptically. "Yeah it's so much better now," I said sarcastically with a laugh. "Well, soon we'll be back in California and you can buy some. See you in a few," I called as I went through the swinging door into the womens' showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Aiden: I walked into the men's showers. I had always hated these, mostly because of movies. I ducked into the area marked PRIVATE SHOWERS, and hey look, no people. Lucky Rose, she got her own shower. Should've used that. But then Rose would have to look at me naked. And Tara would probalby kill both of us. I scooped up a bar of soap, removed my shorts, and jumped in the shower. I felt the dirt run off me, and for the first time in what felt like ever, I felt clean. I couldn't wash my shorts, but whatever. I dried off, and pulled them on. I also tugged on the hideous muscle shirt I made. I won't even try to go into design. I'll stick to surfing. I walked out of the showers and sat on a bench outside of Rose's room to wait for Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Tara: I scrubbed away all the dirt on my body, and it filled me with a sense of relief. You never knew just how wonderful something was until it was gone - in this case, showers. I washed my hair with the junky hospital shampoo that smelled like plastic, bleh. Then I hopped out and pulled on my clothes. Seeing that there was a hairdryer made my day, and I dried it silky smooth. Then I walked back to Rose's room to see Aiden."Mmm, I feel so much better now, don't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Aiden: "Yeah. Except I'm not too thrilled with the shirt. oh well." I said, standing up and kissing her.

Rose: After some random amount of time, I woke up. I knew the news would bore me to death at some point. I looked out the window into the hallway, where I saw Aiden kissing Tara. And she seemed to like it. Good, they're not incessantly bickering. I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Tara: I pulled out of the kiss after a few moments with a smile. "Let's go check on Rose," I led him back inside her room. Rose was wide awake again. "The doctors say they can discharge you tonight if you really want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Rose: "I do actually want to get out of here. I feel like we're in the cell again." I shuddered at the thought.

Aiden: "Okay then, I'll go grab a guy in charge and bring over the forms." I said, slipping out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:29 pm

((Hi Rose!))

Tara: "Well, we're finally free of that, thank god!" I grinned. I was so glad to be in the open air again, not constantly observed and contained. "Have you showered? Aiden and I both did and you'd be surprised how good it feels to be clean."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next