the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kidnapped

3 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Kidnapped  - Page 30 Empty Re: Kidnapped

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Aiden: "I don't think Rose is used to trusting anyone. She did say she lived in a crappy little apartment on her own. I think she's still a little closed off." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Tara: "I feel like I was completely honest with her, and she's hiding things. It just makes me feel gullible or something..." I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm

Aiden: "I know, but we need to let her adjust first." I said, wrapping my arms around her.

Rose: I crammed in my crap into the suitcase. Who did she think she was, going all momish on me? I never had a mom, nor did I ever need one. I don't need anyone to go all morally ethic crap on me. Again, I thought it was crap. So what, I lied? I wasn't hurting anyone. I wasn't putting it on my birth certificate or on a driver's license. Who gives a fuck about me anyways?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:06 pm

Tara: "How much time does she need to do that? We've already adjusted. I trust you, I haven't lied to you.......wait, you haven't lied to me have you?" I looked up at Aiden reproachingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:08 pm

Aiden: "No, I've had no reason to lie to you. But she might be a slow adjuster. Let her be for now, and she'll open up when she feels like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 pm

Tara: "Fine," I grumbled and returned to packing the rest of our stuff. I was amazed again by how much we had bought. But then I paused, replaying Aiden's words. "No reason to? Meaning you would if you had a reason..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:13 pm

Aiden: "And if you didn't have the stalkerish ability to read minds, I would."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 pm

Tara: I was silent. So Aiden would lie to me if he could? I should have expected that. But weren't couples supposed to be honest with each other? I frowned and finished up the last suitcase, wheeling it to the door.
"So what are we doing today?" I asked, not really wanting to do anything with either of them, but I didn't know what else to say to break the silence...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:09 pm

bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Aiden: "One more thing. You haven't really been honest with her either." I said carefully. I was walking on thin ice here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:14 pm

Tara: I raised and eyebrow, and crossed my arms "What do you mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:15 pm

Aiden: "You never told her about the mind reading thing. And she didn't find out until you used it on her and chewed her out about what was going on in her head." After that, I may as well kiss my balls good-bye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Tara: I just pressed my lips together and tried to stop from screaming out of agitation. Aiden just didn't get it, did he? He didn't know what it was like to have all your friends go behind your back and plot against you. To be lied to over and over and over and over....again. Especially by your best friends, and since Rose had become one of my close friends I had a reason to be upset. Or at least I thought I did. It was like it was all happening all over again. I bit my tongue, literally, and turned on my heel to slam the door as I left the room, just calling over my shoulder. "I'm going...somewhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Aiden: I decided to let her go. She needed to chill. I flopped backwards on the bed, and stared at the ceiling.

Rose: I heard a door shut next door. I ignored it. Whatever. They never told me about her stalkerish mental capabilities. I wouldn't have lied if I had known. Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Tara: I sat on the curb, having found that to be the quietest place, even though it was right on the street. I kicked a stone that was on the ground while I thought. Maybe I shouldn't have used Rose's thoughts against her, especially since she hadn't known...but UGH! I hated liars.Should I apologize? I had never been good with apologies. I'd probably just make things worse. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bunch of reporters showed up, and I sighed before running back inside. I returned to Aiden and I's room, closing the door softly behind me. I sat cross-legged on the bed next to him, even though he had basically sided with Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Aiden: "I always knew someday you'd come running back to me." I smirked, running my hand down her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Tara: I rolled my eyes "You know, you can be really obnoxious sometimes?" I laid down next to him, anyway. I sighed. "Do I need to apologize to Rose?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Aiden: "That is entirely up to you. But I would advise it, otherwise she might hate you forever." I exaggerated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:41 pm

Tara: "Yes, that was an exaggeration," I read Aiden's thoughts "I doubt she could hate me forever...unless I'm just that horrible."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Aiden: "Well..." I smiled, and ruffled her hair. "Go be a big girl and apologize. I'll be right here waiting for ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Tara: I swatted his hand away, but stood to go to Rose's room. "I'm not a five-year-old," I muttered before going over to Rose's door and knocking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Rose: "Go away." I called, hoping whoever wanted to talk to me could hear me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Especially not Tara.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Tara: Hmph, especially not Tara? "I have a key - so if you don't let me in I'll just do it myself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

Rose: "I said go away. Use the key and I'll scream and call the front desk to have you removed." I snapped. Damn, I should've never given them the damn extra key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm

Tara: "Fine, I won't waste my time if you're not even going to have an open mind!" I snapped, and slammed the door back in my room. I faced the door, and crossed my arms, not able to face Aiden. I knew I sucked at apologies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next