the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RENT

5 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

RENT       - Page 3 Empty Re: RENT

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:44 pm

Jenny smiled as she rang him up at the counter, giving him back his change. "You think so huh?" She closed the register and leaned on the counter, her elbows holding her up. "I get off work at 2."

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:52 pm

((What's the time now? I assumed it was about one, maybe half-one or so.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:55 pm

(I would say 12:30, 1 somewhere in there)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:10 pm

((Stevie if you want one of your charries to talk to Alice who is in the lobby waiting for someone to help her if you want Smile )
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:19 pm

"is there anywhere local with free wifi?" asks Joe.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Jenny laughed and sat back on her heels and gave a small nod. "Yes, two blocks down there is a library. The wifi there is free. We still haven't managed to get it up here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

"Really? If you want, I could have a look at it." Joe rubs his chin thoughtfully.
"I know a little bit about computers."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:10 pm

((The lobby of where alice? Lol))
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Mick- I made Aidyn drive home, and I opened the glove compartment. I had a water bottle of vodka in there for emergency reasons. This was clearly an emergency being I had no smokes left. I drank the whole bottle by the time we got to the apartment building. I wasn't much of a light weight, but I felt a bit tipsy. I got out of the car as soon as Aidyn parked. As we walked into the building I saw a girl I've never seen before. She looked lost, but I was so desperate, "Do you have a pack of smokes." Before she had the chance to nearly hear me, Aidyn cut me off.

Aidyn- "What she meant was, you look lost. Are you alright? Do you need some help?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Alice looke dup and slowly nodded. "Uh... yeah im lost.. I need help finding my new appartment... im sharring with some people and well.. I dont have my key." Alice looked at Mick and said "I have some in my car..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 pm

Aidyn- "Well, if you tell me your room number, I can hack into the computer system and get you a copy of the room key. There's like never anyone at the front desk. You'll learn that after a while. It's kind of a trashy place around here. I havn't even seen the maid service in about two weeks." I extended my hand. "I'm Aidyn by the way."

Mick- "Yeah, what he said. Trashy place, but there's a party in my place about once a week, so if you ever hear some loud music late at night or banging, you're welcome to stop by. I'm Michayla, and I could really use a smoke."
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:39 pm

Alice chuckled and took Aidyn's hand. "I didnt get a room number.." She said blushing a slight. "Nice to meet you both thought... I can go out to my car and get them if you want..." She said looking at Mick. "Want to come with me?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Mick- "Ohmygosh, thank you soo much! That'd be great. And yeah, I'll take the walk with you, I love it when new people move in here. More people to get to know and hang out with." I turned to Aidyn, "We'll be right back, find her room number and key for her would you."

Aidyn- "Yeah, sure. What's your last name?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Jenny raised a brow and gave a small smile as she nodded. "Alright, ya you can look at it if you want." She could have done it if she had wanted to, but she didn't ever seem to have time. "Are you going to school here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:49 pm

"No. I did my degree in Sheffield. I came here looking for work."
Joe walks over to look at their wifi system and *insert computer-y words here*. He is there for over half an hour fiddling with various bits of computer and occasionally testing it on his laptop.
When Jenny eventually comes back, Joe is sitting next to the router playing minecraft on a multiplayer server.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

"Bride my last name is Bride." Alice said as she started to walk away. Her car was parked right outside and she pulled out the keys from her pocket. She pulled out Slade's box of cigarettes and she handed them to Mick. "Here take them all."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Jenny raised a brow as she watched him, cocking her head to the side. She slipped off her apron and gave a small smile. "Figure it out?" she asked. She hung up her apron and put away her ticket book, then grabbed her tips from her apron pocket and put them in her purse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:23 pm

Mick- "Don't you want one at least? I ain't taking the whole pack, you're gonna need em." I looked her up in down, she was quite a pretty girl. "Do you do anything other than smoke? I was hoping you'd come out with us on the weekends." By the way she said 'here take them all' I supposed this little girl had a big story behind her. But who was I to judge?
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Alice shook her head. "I dont really smoke." She said saying with a small smile. She leaned against her car and started to twirl the keys. "Keep the pack.. they are my brother's.. and he doesnt need them... he has too many already."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:48 pm

Mick- I looked her up and down once again. "I'm sorry, you just seem... Like the kind of girl I would hang out with, but I guess looks are desciving. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd love to get to know you, but you aren't much of a partier are you?" I leaned against her car and lit my cigarette. The first drag felt so good. I made a slight sigh of relief
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:59 pm

Alice laughed. "Hun if you havent noticed if I party everyone will feel even more depressed." She said shaking her head. She had just used a insault her brother had used at her. "So that guy in there... your boyfriend?" She asked raising a eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Mick- I wasn't sure if she was trying to be funny or not, so I didn't laugh. Then I thought for a minute and took another drag before answering her question. "You mean Aidyn?" I bit back my laughter. "Far from it. We've lived together since we were about nine. His parents died. Why? You think he's cute? He'd be happy to hear that, doesn't get it much." I laughed and pursed my lips. I exhaled and watched the ring of smoke come from my mouth.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Alice shrugged. "I guess..." She said feeling shy again. She looked at Mick. "Well why dont you go after him?" She asked curious. She knew that if she lived with a guy... interesting things would happen.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Mick- "Gosh. I don't even know you, but I want to come clean to anyone just to come clean. If we ever become friends, and we ever heart to heart confess one night, remind me to tell you why I don't go after him. Shit went down between me and him. But if you want me to, I'll get you and him to talk. If you want." I stared into the sky as if it would bring me back to that night. I felt as if anything were possible, and it was. But why we did the things we did? I'd never ever know.
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevie Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Breana- I only had one class today, so I got to leave pretty early. I couldn't wait to pick up Clarrissa, I missed her more than normal today. As soon as I saw her face, I could feel mine lighting up. We got into the car and headed back to our appartment. We'd probably eat lunch and then go out to the park. I saw Mick, and realized there was a girl with her I'd never seen before. "Hey Micahla!" I said as I approached the two girls, baby on my hip. "Who's your friend?"
Stevie
Stevie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next