the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Halloween Party

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Halloween Party - Page 3 Empty Re: The Halloween Party

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 am

Marley
"Not so fast, Ezie. Your bright orange festive butt is staying in this party, or I'm going home to eat candy" I said, tapping him on his costume with my plastic wand as I entered the party. Yeah. This wasn't humiliating at /all/ Still, I was better off than Ezra, I guess.

Too bad Ende hadn't convinced Dorian to come.
REAAALLLY too bad she hadn't convinced him to come in the penguin costume...

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Ezra turned around, glaring down at Marley. "Not. Funny. You know I hate that nickname." he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. Stupid pact, stupid Gh, stupid, stupid, stupid.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Marley
"Oh come on. Lighten up. A little nickname never hurt anybody..." I glanced around the party "So who all is here, exactly?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:03 am

Jamie: I felt his hands move to my waist but knew that this was completely and totally normal, so i didnt protest or get wierded out. I noticed Kent blush considerably and smiled a bit. "You look embarassed." i stated. I had to admit, he was pretty adorable when he was blushing.

Ash: I nodded. "All right. If you get hungry, let me know. If you're tired, i have a spare bedroom you can crash in. I also have TV if you feel lke watching and a couple of guitars if you wanna play. Anything else that you need, just let me know, kay?" i said, trying to make him feel a little more at home.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Kent shook his head, "It's just....I'm not used...to your times customs...What I consider wwaaaayyyy out of line, you don't. It's...strange."

T!Nameless looked up at Ash, still holding onto him. "Will you play me a song? Please?" Music always made him feel better....it made him feel safe.

Ezra sighed, wanting very much to go to sleep. He didn't feel like being at a party, he didn't feel like doing anything, he felt like going to sleep...which he couldn't do. He looked down at Marley with tired eyes, forcing himself to manage a smile. "You look cute," he commented.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Ash: I nodded. "Of course." I said. I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch, picking up my guitar. I thought a minute about what to play before i began to strum, the words coming in as needed. "I never meant to be the one, who kept you from the dark. But now i know my wounds are sewn, because of who you are. I will take this burden on, and become the holy one, but remember i am human, and im bound to sing this song. So hear my voice, remind you not to bleed..... i am here. Saviour, will be there, when you are feeling alone, oh. A saviour, for all that you do. So you live freely without, their harm......." i sang softly.

Jamie: I nodded. "Its understandable. But im glad that you think about stuff like that. A lot of guys wouldnt care about boundaries..... its reassuring that you do." i said, smiling a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:04 am

Kent nodded, "It's just er....yeah....class systems...and boundries...LOADS of boundries...matter where I come from."

*poofs him into his chimney sweep gear, cause he needs a costume*

Kent sighed and looked at her, soot covering his features. "I'm gettin' ya dirty....sorry...."

T!Nameless sat on the floor near Ash, watching him closely and calming down a bit. "Thank you."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:40 am

Jamie: "Well, if its any comfort, i dont care about most of them...... i mean, class doesnt matter to me in the slightest. And its okay about the dirt.... im wearing black anyways. Its no big deal." i reasoned, laughing a little. It seemed like the place where he came from was really really strict. I couldnt imagine what it would be like..... but i wasnt sure i wanted to.

Ash: I finished the song before just strumming out random rhythms softly. "Its no problem. I enjoy playing and i enjoy playing for people even more. Im happy to have an audience." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Kent pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead, "Gh told me I look like one of those mary poppins people....whatever that is."

T!Nameless nodded, "I get what you mean. I wish I could go professional or something...but...that..complicates things..."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:36 am

Jamie: I laughed. "Yeah? I wouldnt know.... ive never seen Mary Poppins. Ive heard of it, of course.... but never did see it." i admitted. I hadnt really seen a lot of movies or read a lot of stories or anything as a kid. Id mostly just tried to avoid people who caused me pain, which was almost everyone.

Ash: I nodded. "Agreed. Going professional is like, my dream. But it'll never happen. People would start to question why i dont apparently eat, go out in the sunlight, age, or die like normal people. It would be problematic..." i said a little sadly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:40 am

T!Nameless reached up and patted Ash's knee, giving him a small smile. "I bet you'd be great at it."

Kent looked at her happily, "Maybe we could see it together some time?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum