the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Halloween Party

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Halloween Party - Page 2 Empty Re: The Halloween Party

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:54 pm

(Erm, i think all characters are currently occupied.... i could throw an extra person in, though, if you want.)
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:56 pm

The man looked up at Ash, fear in his eyes. "Why should I?" he growled, his voice breaking a bit. "Why should I let this freak run free? It's a danger."

"Ooooh food...I like food," Kent nodded, a happy gleam in his eyes. "I bet whatever ya make is fabulous."

(I could too, regret)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:58 pm

((Why don't both of you? Three is more fun than two.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Ash: "HE is a PERSON. HE is my FRIEND. And i dont care if you dont want to let him go.... he's going either way. But one way, you get to live. The other, i kill you like i killed your friend over there. Granted, i AM a little hungry..... i could also draw your death out......" i said. I wouldnt actually bite a human, but HE didnt know that.

Jamie: I smiled. "People usually like my cooking. Just let me know if you ever want me to make you something and i will happily do so." i said. Maybe this party wouldnt be so bad after all......
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:08 pm

The man let go of T!Nameless, not wanting to die. That thing probably had that vampire under control. The man glared at Ash, "Now hold up your end of the bargin."

T!Nameless burried his face into Ash's side, clinging to him and trembling violently. Tears trickled down his cheeks as he clung to Ash, "L-let 'em go....h-he didn't do nothin'....."

Kent grinned, "Thank ya kindly then. I'll 'ave to take you up on that offer. Now what can I do for ya in return? And dun say nothin', I dun want ta 'ear that."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Ash: I nodded, letting teh man go, but not before i removed the gun from his posession. "I said i would let you go, and i will. But try to attack again now, or ever show up again? And i wont let you go." i said, making it -VERY- clear that i was not about to be so lenient a second time.

Jamie: I... had no answer for that question. "Er, th-thank you for the offer, but really, you dont need to do anything in return....." i protested, totally awkward. I hated to ask things of other people, hated to feel like i was being a burden. Perhaps it was because id always felt like a burden to my family, who had hated me, but.... for whatever reason, i could no ask anything of him. I wouldnt even know what to ask him for if id wanted to.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

The man turned and fled out of the ally, leaving his dead partner behind. T!Nameless continued to cling to Ash and sob quietly.

Kent shook his head, "No, Miss Jamie, I /want/ to do somethin' for ya. Please. I do a lot of odd jobs if ya ever need yer roof fixed or chimney swept or anything really.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:27 pm

Ash: I knelt down so i was somewhat more at Nameless' level. "Are you okay?" i asked, the menacing demeanour retreating, my normal mood returning. He didnt appear hurt but he was visibly upset.....

Jamie: I sighed. "Well, there is ONE thing i suppose you could do for me.... i mean, it may sound easy, but trust me, it might prove difficult. Just...... just, please, dont hate me." i said.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Kent looked at her curiously, "Why would I 'ate ya? Yer nice and cute and funny. What is it?"

T!Nameless shook his head, wiping the tears away from his eyes with a small hand. He was still shaking. "T-they all told me I was a d-danger....I dun wanna be a danger...I dun wanna h-have to hide...I, I want a home...I wish I still had my m-mommy and d-daddy....all the kids said they probably left me at the orphanage c-cause they h-hated me."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Jamie: I debated telling him. I really, really did. "Well, er, uhm...... because.... uh...... because, um..... there is.... a, er, reason...... erm......" i stammered, getting flustered and embarassed. "Because im a boy. Technically." i finally managed to blurt out. There. Id said it. I lowered my gaze to the floor, bracing myself for the disastrous consequences i was certain were sure to follow.

Ash: At a loss for things to do, not really being too child-smart, i settled for giving him a hug. "Its okay.... you arent a danger, okay? Dont let anyone tell you that you are. Yes, maybe you have to be more careful than most. But you dont try to hurt people, okay? You're a good person..... Wanting a home is understandable. If you ever need a place to stay, you;re free to come crash at my place for a while, okay? I wont let anything bad happen to you." i said, trying to reassure him.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:46 pm

T!Nameless clung to Ash, burying his face in his shirt and letting out muffled sobs. "T-thank you," he said, "but I dun want you to get hurt..."

Kent studdied her for a moment, it was strange...but he didn't feel any different. She...he...was still cute, funny, and nice. Sure it was...awkward...but....he took Jamie's hand and gave it a small squeeze. "No need ta be embrassed...." he said.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Ash: "I wont get hurt, dont worry about me.... besides, i can take a lot. Killing me is pretty hard, and if im not dead, well... everything else i heal from pretty fast." i said.

Jamie: I..... i had really not expected this reaction. I glanced up, my surprise showing in my gaze. "R-really....? You dont..... you dont hate me....? Sometimes.... sometimes people hate me, when they find out.... they just..... dont understand that i was born a boy, but... i dont feel like one at all. Im just.... a girl stuck in a boy's body, i guess....." i admitted, biting my lip. But..... but he was reacting so much better than id thought he would...... it was a relief, but i tried not to get my hopes up too high in case they were simply dashed.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Kent shrugged and smiled at her, "No offense but ya don't act like a boy, just a girl...yup a girl stuck in a boy's body. I dun 'ate ya, not at all."

T!Nameless hesitated and looked up at Ash with tear filled eyes. "Can I spend the night at your house? I, I don't want to be alone tonight...I'm scared." he pleaded in a small voice.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Jamie: Relieved tears welled up in my eyes, and i half-tackled him in a hug. "Thank you.... seriously, you have no idea just how much that means to me....." i said. Id been so scared that he would hate me, think i was a freak, never wanted to see me again. But..... he understood, more than most people. And i was so, so thankful for that.

Ash: I nodded. "Of course..... i dont mind at all if you stay." i said. "D'you want a piggyback ride back....?" i asked, trying to cheer him up a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:52 am

T!Nameless nodded and grabbed what was left of his pumpkin, trying not to look at the dead body. "Yes please," he said in a small voice.

Kent was surprised when she hugged him, and hugged her back. 'Ey I get it. I wouldn't 'ate ya at all. I dun think anyone could do that." he said, giving her a smile.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:48 pm

Jamie: "Well, im glad..." i said. I didnt mention that he was wrong, that most people id known in my life had hated me. I now had a rather prominent fear of rejection - i knew this, i acccepted it, but i couldnt do a thing about it. It was hard to tell yourself that rejection was nothing to worry about when for the majority of your life, you'd been considered a freak to everyone you knew, including your parents. But i didnt say anything about that. I was too relieved that my fears had not become reality to taint the moment with bad memories.

Ash: I nodded. "All right...." i said, carefully picking him up and placing him on my shoulders. "Hang on, yeah?" i said, beginning to head for home.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Kent squeezed her hand again as music started to play. "Wanna dance?"

T!Nameless gave a small smile, holding on to Ash. "It's high up here. You're super tall..." He grinned, looking down at Ash.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:01 pm

Jamie: I blinked in surprise. Hadnt expected that.... "Er, uhm... i dont know.... er..... sure?" i said, getting awkward and then getting embarassed because i was awkward. I didnt usually dance, especially not WITH anyone, because of, er, circumstances.... the same reason i avoided serious relationships or any of that stuff - it tended to end badly, rejection of some sort was often involved, and that was not something i was eager to go through. But..... but right now, i guess i could make an exception.... dancing wasnt harmful in any way......

Ash: I chuckled. "Yeah, it must seem pretty high up there. Im sort of used to it by now." i said. Eventually we arrived back at my old, somewhat ramshackle victorian house. I headed up to the front porch and set Nameless down, unloking the door and heading inside. "C'mon in." i said as i began turning lights on. I didnt need them, but i knew that Nameless would probably need them on to be able to move safely through the house.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:42 am

T!Nameless followed Ash in with a happy smile, and looked around curiously. "Thank you...again," he said, hugging Ash. "for saving me...and letting me spend the night."

Kent grinned a bit wider and pulled her out onto the dance floor. He gently brought her closer to him as a slow song began to play.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:49 am

Ash: "Its fine." i said. "I dont have a lot of friends, but the ones i do have, i watch out for. Are you hungry?" i asked. I knew small children in particular tended to have wierd or large appetites, but i didnt know if the traumatic situation that had just ensued would have taken that away or not.

Jamie: I allowed myself to be pulled out onto the dance floor and fell ito step with him, resting my hands on his shoulders and trying to forget my embarassing awkwardness. This wasnt so bad..... pretty fun, really. I shouldnt have been so nervous. But i still couldnt shake the little part of me that said that i shouldnt be doing this, because i was only going to get hurt. Right now... i really didnt want to listen to it. But it was hard not to....

Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:10 am

Name: Marley Marie Aldric
Personality: Marley
Appearance: Really long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, veeeery short and slender.
Costume: https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2EwrRrHRu3OSQTCewAYn5wW1z5cSETWfEIhKSANwYXPaxsD17 Plus a plastic wand and crown. Hehehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:36 am

HEHEHEHE ITS MA PICTURE

Name: Ezra Cox
Personality: mememeh
Appearance: longish raven black hair, preeeeetttyyy tall, dark eyes
Costume:
http://tinyurl.com/3fb7erz
http://tinyurl.com/3tl4cqx
He wouldn't let me get him a costume... -.-
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:46 am

Kent smiled and pulled her a little bit closer, gently putting his hands on her waist. He began to blush like crazy, considering he was being waaaayyyy forward for his time but thats what he saw the other guys doing so he assumed it was okay?

T!Nameless shook his head and looked up at Ash. "I'm good," he said, still not letting go of Ash. Right now he was the only person he trusted, considering he did not exactly know the location.

Ezra walked in, feeling stupider than stupid....if that was possible. He tried to duck out of the way and hide, NOT enjoying the costume at all. He let his bangs shelter his eyes, hoping to god no one would reconize him. Stupid pact he made with Marley....ugh.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 am

Marley: NOT FAIR. UH-UH. I AM NOT COMING OUT THERE UNTIL EZRA COX WEARS A PUMPKIN.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 am

*poofs Ezra into this...without the tights which are replaced by skinny jeans. The pumpkin is just a top.... (http://tinyurl.com/3hzg94s)*

Ezra looked down at the new costume, officially registuring what he was wearing and would rather be turned into an actual pumpkin then to be seen in this. He turned a bright shade of pink and tried getting out of the room.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next