the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throw Some Glitter, Make It Rain

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Throw Some Glitter, Make It Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: Throw Some Glitter, Make It Rain

Post by Team Sherlock Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:26 am

John had to wonder what was going through Louis' mind. He was curious and wanted to know, but he also didn't want to intrude. Once he heard the man's question, John's lips turned up at the corners and even more so when he saw Louis blush. He glanced at his watch so he could see how much longer until he was off work. "Another hour and I'll be off. And tonight I work about a half hour later than normal," he said, his gaze shifting back to Louis' face. "I like the idea of doing something sometime. If you want, we could even do something once I get off work if you feel like waiting," John suggested.

Dathan's eyes searched Yun's once he opened them, looking for something- what, he was undetermined on, but he knew that he just searching. Dathan felt sorry for Yun, he truly did, but that wasn't exactly why he was doing everything he was for the man. Dathan wasn't all that kind normally either. Why he was so kind to Yun was, for the most part, a mystery. "You're welcome, Yun. I'm happy you decided to trust me," he breathed, keeping his hand where it was.

Adam nodded, wondering how he had never really noticed Davin before. It actually surprised him since he had started to learn the names of some of the regulars. "That's cool. What do you do for a living?" Adam asked. He kind of wanted to know everything he could about Davin.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Throw Some Glitter, Make It Rain - Page 3 Empty Re: Throw Some Glitter, Make It Rain

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:47 pm

Louis nodded to John, giving a nervous smile. "Cool, I can wait. Maybe we can go take a walk around the park or something." He had no idea what he was getting himself into, or if he was getting into anything at all. All he knew was that he liked John and wanted to stay near him. "As long as it's okay for you."

Yun smiled, his body much more relaxed now. So relaxed that he didn't noticed that his lips were giving Dathan's hand affection, the one that was so close to his face was now getting it's well deserved affection. But of course Yun's conscience kicked in and he stopped kissing Dathan's hand and brushed the hand away from his face. "I'm sorry," he apologized, trying to play it off cool. "I didn't mean to do that."

Davin's smile faded a bit when he got asked for what he did for a living. That was kind of a touchy subject for him. At least for his grandparents. "Oh, nothing right now." he replied, grabbing his drink that was brought to him just then. "I don't really got a job..."
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

http://alovelyworldforusall.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:16 am

John smiled and nodded. "That sounds good to me, Louis." John happened to catch a movement out the corner of his eye and realized that a customer was flagging him over. "I have to get back to work, guess I'll talk to you in a little bit," he said. As he walked aver to the customer, his mind went over Louis...

Dathan smiled warmly when Yun relaxed, happy that he was relaxed. His eyebrows raised slightly when Yun brushed kisses on his hand, but he wasn't quite sure he minded though... In fact he rather liked it. "It's okay, Yun," he said softly, hoping his voice didn't portray how he felt at the moment.

Adam nodded and immediately noticed Davin's smile fade. It made him nervous slightly that he had obviously asked the wrong question. He reached for his scotch and took a sip. "I see. So what do you want to do then with your life?" he asked curiously.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Louis mimicked John's smile and gave him a wave as he walked away. He decided then it would be a good idea to maybe go outside and get some fresh air, so he did. He couldn't believe what on Earth he just did. Asking out a stranger?! Something was going to change from this day forward about Louis, though he couldn't put his finger on it.

Yun blushed lightly and turned his head away from Dathan. He felt a little silly around Dathan, not knowing exactly what compelled him to go and tell Dathan basically his life story. But he brushed off that thought, knowing it wouldn't change anything now. "Tell me about yourself, Dathan." he said, drumming his fingers on the bar counter.

Davin shrugged his shoulders, that in itself answering Adam's question. "I don't know, I always thought about maybe being in Hollywood or something. Y'know, being in the movies and such." he took a sip of his drink, letting out a refreshing breath afterwards. "What about you?"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Team Sherlock Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:15 pm

John moved around, serving different customers, all the while thinking about Louis and how he had agreed to do something with him. It made him slightly surprised that he had agreed to spend time with a total stranger. He continued to think about it and Louis in general until his shift ended and as soon as it had he timed out, out on his leather jacket, and went outside to find Louis. He smiled once he saw him. "Hey."

Dathan finally looked down, a small smile on his lips still. "Hm, well I grew up in a small town where any couple of the same gender was a big deal and bad. So when I figured out I was bisexual when I was fifteen, I was scared shit-less. It didn't help any that my dad was a total ass and used to beat on me. I never told him and I moved here when I was eighteen, I currently do not have a significant other, my favorite color is red, I'm scared of dogs and my dad, I like cars and motorcycles and I sometimes like reading. Was that enough information?"

Adam smiled slightly and watched Davin. "That's pretty cool. So then you want to be an actor? Or do you want to be like a director or something to do with tech?" Davin's cheeks started get slightly pink when he realized how he was asking a lot of questions. "Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just curious about you. I want to be a professional choreographer... Which is why I dance here, because its a start," he said, his cheeks getting even more red as he spoke.
Team Sherlock
Team Sherlock

Back to top Go down

Post by SelfProclaimedHeroine Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Louis smiled back and replied back with a nod. He then let out a shaky breath and began to walk, ushering John to follow him. "So did you have a decent shift?" Louis would've smacked himself if he could for such a light conversation starter.

Yun was shocked at first by Dathan's story, but at the end of it when he talked about his likes and dislikes, he couldn't help but grin slightly. A bi-sexual who like cars and reading? Back where he lived that was odd. Then again, he never met a bi-sexual. They can like both things, right? Well either way it doesn't matter. But he did find that interesting about Dathan. "I believe so, enough for me to write a biography."

Davin comforted Adam by patting his shoulder. "Don't worry! I don't mind you asking all the questions, makes me feel special you know?" He chuckled lightly and went on answering Adam's questions. "I actually wanna be an actor, you know...be on the silver screen, live in a mansion, have everyone love me!"
SelfProclaimedHeroine
SelfProclaimedHeroine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3