the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bromance of E.drew and Ryder

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bromance of E.drew and Ryder Empty Bromance of E.drew and Ryder

Post by Momo13 Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:09 am

Ok, because this is taking us forever I am making a thread for Moko's death via e.drew and Ryder. Plus, now it is all saved in one oalce. Yay! Would you like to start over the torture of moko or continue with her being forced to smile? I'm fine with either or.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Bromance of E.drew and Ryder Empty Re: Bromance of E.drew and Ryder

Post by Kara Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 am

Hm, let's start over so that we can have it all saved in one place ;D
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:32 am

;D sounds like a plan. Settingish area...? Maybe e!drews house or something? It doesn't really matter to me...e drew can take his bag of stuff everywhere...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:07 pm

Sounds good to me! You wanna start?? I could have Ryder randomly come over or something. Wait....did they know eachother before Moko?
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:22 pm

Yes, they knew each other before. And yea, he can just show up
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:09 am

Alrighty.

Ryder walked up to the back door of E.Drew's house, not bothering to even knock as he walked inside. "E.Drew!" he called, walking through the house. "Get your ass out here!"

Oh, by the way, Ryder has gone through a little change. He took the Mary Sue test and failed. Epically. So, he still love to kill. Is still a smart ass. But he's not as crazy and doesn't have such a big I-dont-give-a-shit-attitude.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:27 am

E!Drew sighed and left the bathroom, his hair damp and he was shirtless. He wore his dark grey jeans and was running his hand through his hair. "Ryder!" he ran and tackled him. Who said an evil person couldn't have a best friend? "hey, I was hoping you would stop by." He smiled to his friend and rolled off of him. He had a suprise for him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 am

Ryder laughed as he stood back up, brushing himself off. He ran his fingers through his black, spiked hair absentmindedly as he watch E!Drew. "Why? So you could rape me?" He flung himself on the couch in the livingroom, kicking his black booted feet up on the coffee table. "Sorry man, but I don't really fly in that area."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 am

E!Drew laughed lightly and shook his head. "Nah, if I wanted to rape you, you wouldn't be on the couch right now." he ran his hand through his damp hair then shook it out. "C'mon, I have someone to show you." he nodded down the dark hallway. If you had ever been in his house, you knew that down that hall was where he kept his speccial victims.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:51 am

Ryder raised his eyebrows when he saw where E!Drew meant for them to go. He couldn't help the cruel, excited smile that began to form on his lips as he got up off the couch. "Could this perhaps be an unfortunate human soul that has crossed your path?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:57 am

E!Drew grinned and started walking down the hall. "You'll just have to see, won't you?" He walked to the last room on the left and walked in. In there sat a girl, no older than fifteen, huddled in the corner with her arms wrPped around herself. When she saw her captor walk in she squeaked and pressed herself as far from him as possible.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:54 pm

Ryder looked at the girl, his smile growing colder. ''well, e!drew, it looks to me as if you caught us a little play thing.'' he walked over to the girl, bending down so thay he was eye level with her.'' are you scared?'' he asked softly.

Sorry abkjt the mjstakes. Im on my zune and its a beeotch to type on this thing
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:54 pm

I understand ya...I'm usually on my failpod

E!Drew chuckled softly and leaned against the door. "I figured you would like here.....From what I hear, she is a scream too." His own smile widened and watched as Ryder interacted with the frightened child.
Moko wouldnt meet Ryder's eyes. She looked down and away from him, fighting back the many tears that wanted to come. SHe could feel the pleasure they got from putting her in this situation. That this pleased them. "very," she breathed out, barely making any noise.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:53 pm

Ryder grinned, looking over his shoulder st his friend. '' how kind of you. You know how i love it when they scream.'' turning back to the girl, he held out his hand, offering to help hef stand. ''whats your name?''
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Moko didn't take the mans hand. Nor did she look at him. Instead she kept her gaze the the ground and tried to block out what he said about screaming. "m-my name is Mokora." She said very softly. She didn't need to include who or what she was. Or the fact that she had minor powers. A name was just enough for this monster.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:08 pm

''mokora,'' he murmured, using his offered hand to lightly touch her hair. ''very pretty.'' he winked at her beford he stood and crossed the room to e!drew. ''so. Any ideas?'' he rubbed his hands together, already anticipating the kill that was soon to come.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Mokora flinched away from his touch and hugged herself tighter. She hated this. This had to be one of her worst buyers so far.
"Well, I bought her for you to have fun with. So whatever you want. Maybe start slow and teasingly? We want this to last as long as possible. We don't have to kill her completely today. We could make this last a couple days or even a week," he smirked.
Moko squeaked at the sound of that. A week? Of torture and pain?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Ryder chuckled, liking the sound of that. "Got your bag of toys?" he asked E!Drew, ideas for the long torture ahead already forming in his mind.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:31 pm

E!Drew grinned and pulled the bag out from under the metal table in the room. Chains and thick lether belts hung from the table, prepared to hold down any unwilling victim. "Of course I do." He looked down at the girl and an evil smile filled his face. "So, how would we like to start this?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 pm

Ryder gave the same chilling grin E!Drew had and stalked toward the girl. "Well, we can't have her squirming around, can we? What if we were cutting into her abdomen and she moved a smidge to the right, making the dagger slip in further than we intended? Bam! She's dead. Now where's the fun in that?" He grabbed her wrists in his caloused hands, pulling her into a standing position.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:34 pm

E!drew grinned and nodded. "Yes, it would be a huge shame. Good thing we have this table, right?"
Moko was forced to stand and struggled. She tried to pull away from him, but E!Drew came up behind her and forced her forward to the table. He forced her to sit down on the table and started to chain her down. Thick, shiny chains wrapped around her wrists and ankles and wide large leather straps held her down by her knees, hips and chest.
"Would you like to start, Ryder?" he grinned.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:18 pm

Ryder laughed, digging a peice of sandpaper out of E!Drew's bag of toys. "Of course." He walked over to Moko, his bottom lip jutting out in mock saddness. "I'm so sorry, honey. This isn't anything against you. I'll bet you're just the nicest girl in the world. We're just bored as hell and you've been chosen to be our entertainment." His cool grin was back as he lifted her shirt and tore it to reveal her stomach and nothing else. He wasn't a perv, he just needed better access to the areas that would hurt most. Without another word, he took the sandpaper and slid it across her stomach, applying enough pressure to hurt but not draw blood. Yet.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:58 am

Moko stiffled a scream as he rubbed the sand paper along her fair skin. She twisted and turned the best she could within the binds to try to get free.
"S-stop it!" She tried to warn them. She would lash out if needed. If she had the energy too.
They did this too her because they were bored? And she was just....here?

E!Drew chuckled at her struggles and took and lit candle. He wasnt going to put her on fire. Oh no, that was too easy. Instead, he dripped some of the hot wax down the girls arms, starting at her shoulders and slowly working his way down. "Mmh...vanilla," he grinned over at ryder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Ryder chuckled, breathing in deeply. "One of my favorite smells in the world." He looked down at Moko, running the sandpaper down her cheek. "Do you know what my favorite sound is, princess? Go ahead, guess." His blue and green eyes sparkled with amuzement as he rubbed the sandpaper on her cheek just a little harder.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:42 pm

Mokora stiffled a scream as the hot wax was pulled on her skin. She arched her back and tried to get away from the pain. As the sandpaper dug into her skin a slight scream left her lips. She clenched her teeth and tried to ignore the pain.
"Would it be that wounderful sound, Ryder?" E!Drew asked, still pouring the oil.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next