the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bromance of E.drew and Ryder

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bromance of E.drew and Ryder - Page 2 Empty Re: Bromance of E.drew and Ryder

Post by Kara Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Ryder bit his lip, cocking his head to the side as he went to E!Drew's bag and pulled out lemon juice. "Not quite," he murmured. "I like it when the scream is a bit more....pain-filled." And with that, he unscrewed the lemon juice and began to pour it over Moko's raw skin.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:24 pm

Moko screamed out, the shrill not piercing the air. So much pain went through her. So much burning and stinging. "p-please....j-just let me g-go...." She was crying so hard.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Ryder laughed at the thought. "Now why in the world would we do that?" He stared at her reddend skin, proud of his job. "Now, little miss Moko, are you allergic to anything? Peanuts by chance? Grass? Cigerrette(sp?) smoke?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Moko shook her head. As if she would tell them if she was or not. Her lower lip quivered as she held back whimpers and screams. her whole body throbbed and just wished herself to become numb. Just to get out of this pain.
"Hmm...There has to be something, young one." E!Drew grinned. He pulled out her file and flipped through a few pages. "She's afraid of snakes, Ryder..." he said as he fingered through the pages.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Ryder raised his eyebrows. "You have a file on this little girl?" He shook his head, giving a small laugh. "Only you E!Drew. I swear." Sighing, he took a knife and began to absentmindedly make small cuts in her stomach. "Now where are we going to get a snake? With fangs, to be specific."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 pm

E!Drew chuckled darkly. "Of course I have a file on her. I bought her, did I not? But, we might not actually need a snake..." he walked over and covered the whimpering girls ears so she couldn't hear the plan. "I could just make the hallucination....if it is strong enough, which it will be, she wont know the difference."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Ryder grinned, pulling a blind fold out of his back pocket. You never knew when you'd need one. "See, this is why I love you, E!Drew." He tied the blind fold around the girl's eyes before stepping back. "Do what you do."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:18 am

E!Drew grinned madly at Ryder. "This will be fun." He cracked his knuckles and looked down at the helpless girl. His brown eyes soon turned a pitch black color as he invaded her mind. A simple picture of a snake being placed on her invaded her mind and the girl started thrashing around.
"No! g-get it off!" She screamed and cried, as if the snake was really there. She felt like it was wrapping around her, crushing her frail body. E!Drew watched in amusement and just grinned at Ryder.
"Anything else you wish me to put in her thoughts?" There was very little white left to his eyes right now. Part of him never understood why is good counter part never did this. How he could not use his powers to mess with people.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:10 am

Ryder laughed softly, watching the girl thrash around in amuzement. "Not sure. Do you have anything else interesting in that file of yours?"

Sorry for the sucky post. Distracted.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:21 pm

E!drew grinned and flipped through the pages. "she is afraid of her power. Won't use it ever. Course, her power is painful to those she is using it on...." he thumbed through the pages slowly. "we could always pick up a second guest if we wish to put her through that." He reached over and started stroking the girls cheek absentmindedly as he read.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2