the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good

2 posters

Go down

Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good Empty Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:04 pm

SO. Freya and Ryder. Hahahahaha xD shoving them back in the isolated little room, at least for now. This should be fun......

Uhm..... i would think we dont need a character sheet or descriptions, really.... if you need a refresher on Freya, i can provide one though. I mostly remember Ryder....

Let the games begin...... *evil grin*
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good Empty Re: Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good

Post by Kara Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:42 pm

*chuckles* Oh man. This is going to be so fun. *throws Ryder back into the small room*

Ryder sighed, resting his head on the white wall. "You've got to be kidding me," he muttered, flipping his author the bird. "Again?"

"Yes, sir. This again. Have fun!" *winks at him before disappears*
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good Empty Re: Freya and Ryder.... This Should Be Good

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:47 pm

*goes to fetch Freya* *much crashing, thumping, and violent swearing can be heard* GET BACK HERE! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK! GET IN HERE OR IM STEALING ALL YOUR KNIVES. ...... OW! Dont you DARE stab me again! Seriously! *finally manages to hurl Freya back into the room, where she promptly hits a wall and falls to the floor*

Freya: Note to self: WALLS HURT. I stood up, glaring daggers at my author. "YOU *BLEEP*! Dont you DARE leave me in here! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" i yelled, positively infuriated. Ravyn, the idiot that she is, did nothing but laugh and disappear. So i was locked in a room alone....? I glanced around the room and froze, my blood running cold. Oh no.... no, this was WORSE than being alone. I was stuck back in here with /HIM/. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Lmao wow. I love this.

Ryder looked over toward her from his corner, giving her a tiny, two fingered wave. "Nice to see you too, Princess," he said, moving so that his back was leaning against the wall. "Seems like we're gunna be here for a while. Again." Sighing, he slid down the wall, pulling a dagger from his boot and cutting into the floor.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Giving third person a shot.....

Freya glared at him, already irritated. "DONT.... call me that...." she snarled. She sighed, turning away from him and banging her head against the wall, the familiar pain somewhat comforting. "Stupid...." WHACK! "Freaking....." WHACK! "AUTHORS!" WHACK!
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:27 pm

Ryder's brows furrowed in slight annoyance as he gently threw the dagger. He watched as it caught in Freya's thigh for a moment before falling out, a trickle of blood quickly following after it. "Hey, if we're gunna be stuck here, would you please shut up?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:25 am

Freya froze mid-headwall as his words (and dagger) hit her. On the one hand, she was pissed because she was stuck in a room with Ryder, of all people, and he was now attempting to tell her what to do, but on the other hand.... she now had a knife, and.... the pain....

Reluctantly, she settled, sinking to the ground and retrieving the dagger. "Dont tell me what to do.... i'll do whatever the hell i want...." she grumbled, digging the tip of the dagger into her arm and casually slicing long, deep cuts into her forearm, watching the blood trickle away and fall to the ground with a gaze void of emotion or care.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:59 pm

Ryder muttered a few vulger words under his breath as he grudgingly got up and walked over to Freya to jerk the dagger out of her hand. "You are the most destructive person I have ever seen," he sighed, tearing off a peice of his shirt to wrap around her arm. He had no idea why he was doing it. Normally, he enjoyed watching people in pain, but given the fact that Freya was doing this to herself... without emotion or pain.... He found the need to make it better.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Freya glanced up, irritated, as the dagger was pulled away. "Hey! I was using that! Are you seriously going to deprive me of everything fun?" she growled, pissed. It wasnt as if she didnt do this all the time. This was beyond normal for her. Depriving her of pain, her favourite sensation, was just..... REALLY NOT COOL. She pulled her arm away, not wanting the cuts bandaged. "Of course im destructive. Ive /ALWAYS/ been destructive. I always will be. So just leave it alone."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Ryder raised an eyebrow, dropping the shreaded part of his shirt. "So you enjoy being stabbed with a dagger?" he asked. "So much that you do it to yourself." This last part wasn't a question, but a statement. His 'helping' mood was gone when she spit it back out at him. That was why he killed instead of saved. It was easier. And the victim couldn't complain after the deed was done. "So if I did this," he said, digging the tip of the knife into her shoulder, "you wouldn't mind?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Freya glanced up, silver eyes leveling with his. Yes, i do. The pain is wonderful..... it feels great." she said honestly. "And no, i dont mind at all. In fact, that feels quite nice...." she added, a small serene smile on her face as the pain washed away her frustration, allowing her to calm down a bit.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Ryder's eyebrows pulled together in slight confusion as he dug the blade in deeper. Not once had he met a being that was immune to pain; a being that rejoiced in the feeling to be exact. The idea intriqued and frusterated him. "You enjoy that?" he asked, as if he needed to be reassured.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Freya nodded, her smiles widening a bit. "Yes, i most certainly do. That feels great.... thanks." she said. She was mildly reluctant when it came to thanking him, but how could she /NOT/? The pain was too nice for her to ignore.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Ryder's frown deepened as he pulled out the dagger and stared at the wound he had made in her shoulder. it was bleeding freely, drenching her shirt. "Thanks?" he asked, flabberghasted. "Really?" Muttering a few obscenities, he threw the dagger across the room, slightly disappointed, yet still intriged.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Freya nodded a little. "Mmmmmhm. Really. Alwaysloved the pain... ALWAYS..... why d'you think i hurt myself?" she said, giggling. "Well, i mean, the insanity bit.... but, i mean other than that." she added as an afterthought. She glanced over at her shoulder and the blood soaking through her shirt, only mildly concerned. Blood got into all of her clothing at some point or another. It was annoying to try and get out again, but she learned not to care.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down