the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solider and Weapon

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Solider and Weapon - Page 2 Empty Re: Solider and Weapon

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Aya
An...order...? Was he from the homeland then? "...Identify yourself..." I say, more hesitantly. What position was he in that he could give an order to me? But maybe just another trick... Couldn't stand down, not yet...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:12 pm

Milo shook his head incredulously. "My name is Milo." he flinched a little at giving his name. He had become so accustomed to the titles that his enimies gave him. The side of his mouth quirked, it was better not to give her one of those however.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Aya
I wait for more. Just a civilian then? "What? Private, Lieutenant, Captain?" No simple civilian could order me around. The defense network must have been made aware of my escape... That did not make me a traitor...I stayed in the homeland...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:31 pm

Milo thought on it. "Captain I suppose. The leader of a rag-tag group of outcasts." he filled his tone with pride, and meaning. Whoever she was he felt suddenly like he had to prove himself. Set his status. Still, he felt uncomfortable giving so much away about himself to a stranger.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Aya
Outcasts weren't really a part of homeland then, were they...? But if they were 'out' that meant they were 'in' at one point too... I stay frozen as I am a moment, thinking things through. He /was/ a captain, he did have a right to order me....
I give a quick little sigh before throwing the knife at his feet, where it sticks in the wooden floors. My position relaxes, so I'm simply standing in front of him, my eyes lowered slightly. "Superior..." I murmur quickly. "I am Ayakashi. Orders?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:57 pm

Milo suppressed the need to chuckle. "Since theres no food I guess I just want to sleep." he paused awkwardly. This wasn't how it worked with the others. They knew him so well he rarely had to give them orders formally. They'd just follow wherever he lead, almost as if they had agreed on it priorly. "Orders...find bedding. And a bearable piece of floor." something stirred in the back of his
memory. "Where is the creature that accompanies you?"
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Aya
I look up hesitantly, biting my lip. A step forwards and I take to the air again, floating around him and keeping my front to him always, going to the main room.

In the corner was an old wood stove, from which two yellow spots suddenly blink to life. He quickly flies behind me, peaking over my shoulder at the Captain. I glance at him a moment, making sure he was okay.
"There is the couch. In the backroom is a spring mattress..." I inform him, clasping my hands behind my back.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:15 pm

Milo watched in disbelief as the girl circled around him in mid-air. From behind her a shadowy creature floated shyly. He forced all the questions that came rushing up out of him to the back of his mind. It didn't matter, he just needed to stay the night and get back home. There he could pretend that all of this had never happened. With that thought in mind he caught the end of what she was saying. "Which do you want?" He shrugged. It wasn't as if he would be able to sleep now anyway.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Aya
I pause, weigh the options. Backroom had more cover, one large window however. Two small windows and the door here, center of the house... "The couch," I say carefully. To get to the backroom's window they'd have to go on the roof. Other than that entrance there was only through the hall, which only was accessible from this room. Mo would inform me of any noises. I could watch the front door. Had to protect the Superior...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Milo nodded. "I have your word then that you aren't going to pick that knife back up and change how you feel about me. Right?" He couldn't trust her. Even if she did say 'yes.' Milo felt fatigue washing over him and he longed to get off his feet and get some sleep. He knew that wouldn't happen. Not now. He would have to stay awake tonight to make sure she didn't murder him while he lay helpless and make it back to Finch and the others before he passed out. Or worse. The Chortizens caught up with him.

BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Aya
I just stare at him blankly, not comprehending what he was suggesting. "Hurt a Superior?" I ask, completely perplexed. Why...would I do that? Had I not been in a defensive? I made no initial move of offense, why would he suspect such a concept?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:37 pm

"Never mind." He ran his hand through his hair and turned to head into the bedroom she had pointed out. He grabbed a tattered blanket off the bed and threw it on the ground at the footboard. He settled down and sat with his head resting on the wood and facing the door. It was bound to be a long night.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:43 pm

Aya
I stare after, still confused. Such an odd Superior... But I stay silent as he leaves, Mo watching him go as well.
I send him and he nods with a small chime, flying back to the confines of the wood stove. I step over to the couch, settling down. A cloud of residual dust is thrown up by my movement again, but settles again as the night goes on. I close my eyes, settling down carefully, making sure Mo wasn't off inspecting something before allowing myself to completely relax.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Must...stay...awake. Milo's chin dipped in toward his chest. No! He woke himself with a start, and accidently smashed his head into the baseboard of the bed he was leaning up against. "Agh! God damn-" a sound from outside stopped him mid-curse. He heard of smattering of whispered voices through the window to his left. What a wake up call. Miloberated himself for nodding off and got to his feet swiftly. His body still ached from cold and maltreatment but he wasn't about to go down like this. Whoever was outside were not friends. He could feel it in his gut.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:32 pm

Aya

My eyes open but i do not move, i just listen. Carefully floating up to the ceiling, perching on a rafter. Listening...
I sense him, somewhere...up at this level... I look around a moment but notice the pipe coming from the wood stove to the wall.
He sends back.
I look to the doorway to the Captain a moment.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:25 pm

Milo nods deliberately once before lifting his hand to point at the door and to himself. He then pointed to her and opened both his hands in front of his chest as if to say 'stay'. He prayed that she could read lips and mouthed "Surprise them on the signal." he then put his hands up above his head as if to surrender to show her what exactly the signal was. God he hoped she got it. He got up wearily and placed his hand on the door-handle. Muted voices were coming from the other side-arguing about in what manner to ambush their prey. Milo swung open the door and grinned cockily "Evenin' fellas."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Aya
I watch him, wondering. Evening...but it was morning. Most statistically the AM hours, since we had slept... Odd sayings...
Adjusting my position quietly, to be able to still see him outside from the rafter I crouched on. The Superior was in danger, but he ordered to wait. Said a signal, and then surrender..? No, soldiers surrendered. I was the weapon. I could not fail or it would cost lives. Although... I wish I had kept a knife on me...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

The men cried in alarm when they heard Milo's voice, and immediately rushed him. Milo dispatched the first three easily-the foremost one he shoved aside with his foot, the next he punched in the gut-he felt the soldiers ribs crack beneath the skin, and the last he punched squarely in the jaw. Five more men flooded the room, three or four more waited outside. One of the five inside snapped his arm up at him, a gun flashing in hand. Milos expression became cold. The sound of a bullet escaping the barrel echoed in the room as the man fired his weapon. Milo twisted out of the way and jammed the mans hand upward, effectively crushing his wrist. "Only cowards use weapons." it was then that a chill shot down his spine, he whipped around the see The President of Camp 4 polishing his own pistol. "Shame really, that you feel that way Rebel." he tilted his head foreward and more men tumbled into the room carrying lethal looking machines. Milo raised his hands above his head-as if to surrender- and grinned wolfishly.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 am

Aya
Nine and a commander, weapons... And the superior raises his hands up. Quick thought processes, trying to figure out the way out of the situation. My abilities were not developed for this. Bullets were not a problem usually, but not in so vast an area and number. Offense was not a logical answer. Defense, protect the Superior.
I jump down to the floor in front of him, pulling him down with one arm. I glance back quickly, casting my hand out to the dusty couch before pointimg to the door, the piece of furniture following suit to knock back those already inside and block the main entrance. "we are falling back," i say over the clammer, pulling him to the back room and to the large window.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat May 26, 2012 2:41 pm

"What?" Milo pushed the strange girl off of him angrily "No we're not. We're staying, fighting."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Aya

"My assignment is protection. Priority alpha is protect the Superior. My abilities are not developed enough for such large scale combat because of...early release. I cannot protect and attack ten armed men," I explain hastily, casting a hand out to the window. With the pressure of my power, it shatters, the pieces tinkling to the floor and outside. "If you do not come voluntarily, I will use force, Superior." Which was an odd thought, using my power against him... But it was needed, wasn't it?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 pm

"I don't need you to protect me." Milo growled furiously, untangling himself from the vice like grip of the girl. When he was free they exchanged a frustration heated look. "Look, I know you have some messed up sense of duty, I don't know why, but you do. So," he turned back towards the main room of the cabin "back me, if you want to hang onto it, if not feel free to leave."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Aya

...Didn't...need protection? He was a Captain... Yet my purpose was defence. I thought defensively. "...Wait! We should still stay here. In the main room they can use their numbers against us. They can only come through the hallway two at a time at most. Here is the more secure location, if we must fight," I inform him. I hear the struggles at the door from the enemy attempting to turn over the couch from blocking the door inside.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:01 pm

"I know, but by then Hale would have run away." He shot back, spitting out the presidents name like a curse. He smeared the back of his hand over his sweat slicked forehead and huffed. "Fine, here's what we'll do. We'll do two sets of two, and then when the numbers are a little more to our favor we go out."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Hale was the enemy then? "Two sets of two..." I nod my agreement after a second. The window was still open behind us. If it was still needed, then I could still take him from the battle to regroup. I take a steady breath, wishing I still had the knife from the kitchen, taking my place to the left of the doorway for an ambush attack onto a gun leading hand.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum