the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solider and Weapon

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Solider and Weapon - Page 3 Empty Re: Solider and Weapon

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:40 pm

The door burst open and in flooded a few of Hale's lackeys, a sickening look of surprise flashed across their faces as they realized not all of them fit into the narrow hallway and became stuck. Milo grinned as he started in on the first two to loose themselves, quickly dispatching them he moved on to the other two. He managed to clock the one in the face, but was hit from behind from the guys partner. A flash passed his vision and when he whipped around the strange girl was standing over the k'oed soldier. "Nice." he said with a wild smile.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Aya

The men burst into the room. I took the lead man's arm and jerked up on the elbow, hearing it snap sickeningly. I turn him, stomp on the outside of his knee to make him crumpled to the floor before jamming the back of his neck with the side of my hand to knock out.

Superior was hit. I grab the assailing man's arm as he winds back for another hit, jerking him back. His arm gets turned the wrong way, and he falls unballanced. I kick his head, to where it snaps the opposite direction and he lays still. Not hesitating for a moment, I kneel and retrieve the fallen man's gun and available ammunition at his belt. I take aim through the open doorway as more men come, taking out knees with precise shots.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Milo ran ahead, jumping over and sifting through the men who were mewling in agony. He slid into the main room of the cabin, and there he was- Hale.
"Hm," said the doctor, a hint of a bemused smile flickering across his face "Still alive? Interesting. So unlike your comrades." he finished with a sick gleam in his eye. Rage filtered through Milo like intoxicated lightning, it pumped through his veins like enflamed liquor and prompted him to do something he would never had done otherwise- he picked up a gun. His hand shook as he lifted the barrel up so that it encompassed his view of the presidents face.
Hale chuckled, contempt flooded his words.
"Milo, Milo, Milo." He tapped his foot like a disappointed father, "You won't shoot me."
Milo swallowed hard, his hand trembled with the weight of the situation.
Hale's round, opaque glasses glinted in the light as he shook his head from side to side.
"You're too weak. Just. Like. The rest of them." Hale hissed.
Milo lowered the gun an inch, breathing hard with grief.
"Where are they?" He managed, emotion ripping at his voice, tearing it into a pathetic echo of its former self.
"Dead." Hale answered. "Or maybe not. I forget."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Aya

I remove the remaining guns from the downed soldiers with a thought, pulling apart the parts to render them useless so there would not be any surprise attacks. With a step up, I jump into the air to glide over the company and follow the Superior. The gun I had taken was hidden up my sleeve.

When I enter the main room once again, he is yelling with the enemy Hale. There were other comrades? Unprotected comrades in trouble... The enemy could not be killed with the knowledge of their safety and location. I did not know how to proceed in this case. My mind did not have any idea of how to proceed. I understood defense, not taking prisoners... This was not in my conditioning, so I hang back behind the Superior - though still within range to assist if it was needed, my eyes watching the enemy for even the slightest offensive movement.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum