the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mutated

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Mutated    - Page 3 Empty Re: Mutated

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:16 pm

After getting out he had no choice but to redress in his torn up clothes. He found a disposable razer and for the first time in a long time, shaved. He ran his hand over his chin a while later, happy to be rid of the rouch stubble that'd been growing. He then found some scissors, and after some thought cut some of his hair. He made it its normal lentgh and he inspected his work before stepping outside. He stood for a few moments, thinking of leaving, but he felt odd leaving them after they'd helped him. He took his dagger out and ran his finger over the edge, and after some thought sat on a bench that looked like it belonged in a park and sharpened it.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:31 pm

Name:Hermes
Looks:
Mutated    - Page 3 Charac10
Always wears a black cloak and he has scars that criss cross all along his back where they'd taken a whip to him once for rebellion in the lab.
Mutation:
His mutation is his ability to dissapear into shadows. This makes him an expert thief and a good candidate to be a mesanger between the clans. He's never been caught, and is very good with stealth and is very quick on his feet.
Bio:
He was raised by normal parents, but after they started losing a lot of money becuase of hospital bills for his grandpa he sold himself to the scientists and they tried to make it to where he could shape-shift, but he ended up just having his ability to dissapear into shadows. (He can't turn into shadows, just dissapears into them, as in he has a good sense as to what is stealthy and what's not.)
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:41 pm

Lexa sighed, leaning against the wall. She waited for someone to come take her post, knowing they only had fifteen minutes to change. She glanced around and saw James sitting on the bench. She eyed him curiously, trying to figure the strange man out. He definitely cleaned up good, that was something she now knew about him. And he didn't like to be touched. She wondered why he flinched from her each time, but didn't out right question in. She'd save that for later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:48 pm

James traced the edge again, and was satisfied with the sharpness. He then traced the initials on the hilt before reseathing. He rested his elbows on his knees and rested his head in his hands with a long sigh.

Hermes went from shadow to shadow within the market place, easily stealing stuff from right from under all the owner's noses. His black cloak kept him camofloaged within the shadow's dark embrace. He knew exactly when to strike, and when to flee. His footsteps were unhearable. Once he was finally done he returned to the camp. He held up his bag and gave a joyus yell. "Anyone need food and supplies?" He was the best when it came to raids and stealing and his brown eyes were always filled with mischeif, though most of the time it looked like he was planning on ways to picpocket you. He trotted over to Lexa and sat it at her feet. "How's goes it Lexa?" He raised a brow and gave a childish smile. Despite his age he always acted like a child.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Lexa rolled her eyes and looked down at him, ruffling his hair before shoving him forward in a friendly, affectionate manner. "I'm bored as hell. They're taking forever to do shift changes," she said with a sigh. "How'd you do with the food?" She asked, giving him a chance to brag, figuring he just might like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Herme grinned, a glint in his eyes. "Do you even have to ask." He reached in and grabed a box of pizza. "Hungry?" He took out a slice and took a large bite out. He looked more well fed then the others, but not any les strong or fit. He was just really good when it came to survival. "Think boss man would mind if I staid here a few days. I'm running low on energy."

James looked up and his eyes instantly found Lexa. His eyes also caught site of a young man, older then he, but he seemed to have a more childlike aura about him. He stood and went over to the two. "Do my eyes actually see pizza?"
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:16 pm

Lexa opened her mouth to say something when James cut in. She gave him a 'don't be rude' look before looking back at Hermes. She shook her head slightly. "No thank you," she said to the pizza, her arms wrapping around her stomach. Until everyone had food, she wasn't going to eat. That was the way she worked. "And I don't think Carson would mind. Besides, if he did he'd have to go through me to kick you out. You do to much around here to not be welcomed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Hermes gave her a hard look, somthing very rare for him. He poked her in the stomach."Eat. Or I'll be more risky when stealing stuff, and thanks for sticking up for me, but I'd stay anyway with or without his order. I'd just hide. It's what I do." He gave a sly smile. He then looked to James and held out a piece to him. "Want one? I went through a lot of trouble to get it."

He didn't have to ask twice. James took it, mumbling a thank you, before biting into it. His shoulders sagged as the taste brought memories of movie nights with his sister, but he eat it. His golden eyes were light now, but still showed no emotion. "Thanks. The name's James." He shook hands with Hermes.

Hermes smiled and shook his hand. "The name's Hermes, as in the god of thieves, travelers, and mesangers." He gave a childish grin.

James laughed, the sound sounding foreign to his ears. "That fits you perfectly."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Lexa blushed and gave a slight giggle when he poked her stomach, then shook her head. "Not till everyone else has eaten," she said quietly. One of the others came to relieve her of the station and she sighed, taking the bag Hermes had brought. "I'm going to go distribute," she looked between the two. "No trouble. Either of you," she gave them both hard, but endearing looks then turned and began to walk away with the bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Taylow wrote:"Oh huh ya-no." Lexa put her hand against his chest, stopping him from leaving. "You're not goin' anywhere big guy. You've still gotta eat something." She looked over at the nurse that came back with food from Carson. "What do you want to eat?" She asked James.

Tatts just shook his head and laughed before disappearing into the market. He came back a while later with an armful of food, sitting down at her feet. "eat up."

Diamond stared at it for a moment, eyes wide and her stomach growling hungrily. Snapping into action she eagerly grabbed a few things and started eating, making a little noise of happiness. "Thank you."

Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:32 pm

Tatts chuckled as he watched her, eating a little bit of the food. She looked more hungry than he did, so he figured he'd leave more for her. "What's your name?" He asked as he watched her, nibbling on some bread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Hermes gave a loud laugh. "Me? NOT get in trouble? You do know that's impossible for me, right?" He turned to James. "Wanna play some tricks on the gaurds? The other coven leaders didn't really mind all that much. They said it kept them on their toes."

James shook his head. "I'm going to have to decline. Fighting and evading is my strong point, not looking for trouble."

Hermes shruged. "Have your way." He dissapeard into the shadows with a mischevious chuckle.'

James shook his head in amazement. "Oddes man I've ever met." He then looked around him, feeling a little lost since Lexa wasn't around and he walked in the direction she went, but took his time, exploring the camp so he knew where everything was.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Lexa was crouched by one of the awnings that served as a tent, three children sitting beneath it. She smiled as she distributed food to them. Their eyes lit up happily, looking at the food as if it was the most amazing thing in the world. Lexa kissed on on the top of the head and fixed the blankets around them before picking her bag up. "Stay out of trouble you three," she said point at them. Their ears perked up, all three of them having fox ears. They giggled and went back to eating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:08 pm

James came across her and found himself running a hand through his white hair, a old habit before pulling it back out. "You're a lot nicer around kids then you are men, with the exception of Hermes, of course." He smiled at the memory of Herme's childlike behavior.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Lexa looked over at him and back to the people as she handed out food. "Well, children don't hurt you. Nor do they treat you like "most women." They treat you like your own person," she said softly. "And Hermes is like a brother to me. I've known him for a long time, since just before our coven even started. And he's a child at heart too." She looked over at him, the comment about 'most women' being taken from his own words the last few times she talked to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

James shook his head. "I was just comparing to most women I've met." His golden eyes darkend at memories. "And lets just say I haven't had good experience with them." Someone walked close by to him and he tensed and moved a step aside. He didn't have a problem fighting with his fists and dagger, but when it came to touching he didn't like it in the least....when he was young he'd been captured, having had a strong feeling of being hunted. They'd taken him and...well the scars along his arms and back told the story. Most of his handlers had been women, which hadn't helped him in relationships, though when he was drunk.......
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Lexa glanced over at him. "Most of us haven't had good experiances with either sex," she said as she finished handing out the food, once again left with nothing for herself. "But that doesn't mean we should let them judge our views of people." She looked down at her sack and sighed. "Did you see where Hermes got to? I have to give him back his bag." She looked around, running a hand through her hair. There were still people without food. She'd have to go out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Hermes heard his name and with a silly grin jumped from a tree and onto James.

James gave a startled yelp as he felt something land on his back, but wasn't to startled since he knew they ment him no harm. He ended up flat on his stomach, with Hermes sitting on his back.

"You called?" He smiled up at her before jumping off of James.

James growled and stood back up, brushing off himself and his jeans, one of his only piece of clothing. "There isn't a shirt in there, is there?" He shoke his head a second later. "Nah, forget it. Shirt's feel weird on my back anyway." He crossed his arms and tried glaring at Hermes, but it didn't last long and he found himself smiling.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Lexa rolled her eyes at Hermes and sighed, handing him his bag. "Here you go, thank you so much for the food. It fed most everyone. I'm going to go out again here in a minute, there's still people without." She gave a small smile and gave Hermes a quick peck on the cheek. "Thanks again." She then glanced at James and sighed. "Will you make sure he stays out of trouble?" she asked Hermes, gesturing to James. "If Carson catches him even so much as wipin his ass wrong, he'll have my head," she muttered to him as she shook her head slightly before starting to walk over to where she had left her sack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Hermes dissapeared as soon as he had his bag back with a loud, childlike laugh.

James blinked and looked at the spot Hermes had been. "Um....?" He sighed as he watched her walk away. "Hermes?"

Hermes shook his head and proceeded to sneak around the camp, playing tricks on people.

James sighed and went to explore the camp some more. He stopped and talked to a few people, but didn't shake their hands like he had Hermes. He still wasn't comfortable anyone touching him, and he avoided a group of girls that started flirting with him. He'd had his share of heart breaks and would rather not go there again. Any girl he fell for ended up on the otherside or dead.

(*smacks my head* Hermes....*laughs*)

Last edited by Death Wolf on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Lexa headed towards the entrance and paused, her vision going black as she became light headed. She hadn't eaten in over 72 hours, and gone without sleep longer than that. She blinked a few times, her hand at her head as she tried to clear her vision. This was definitely not the best place to find oneself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:19 pm

James watched the girl go to the gate and stopped. He frowned seeing her pause and somthing seemed off. He jogged over to her. "Let me come along, or I can do this while you eat. I'm sure Hermes can...." He heard a yell from the other side of the camp and a smile tugged at his lips. Seems Hermes was causing trouble. "I'll do this. You go find somthing to eat. It's the least I can do."
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Lexa shook her head and brushed her hair from her face. "There isn't anything to eat." She looked up at him and sighed. "What comes in these bags is all we have." She glanced around at the multitude of people, and her face softened slightly. She looked up at him and shook her head. "You can come, but I swear if you cause me any trouble I will personally cut off your balls." She said threateningly, her finger pointing up at his nose, her eyes dark. She then began towards the entrance, shaking off the feeling of being lightheaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Wolf Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:34 pm

"I work alone." He murmured before heading off, going in the opposite direction. He was amused by her statement, but he'd heard that threat to many times at the lab to laugh about it. He relaxed his demanor and put on a fake happy smile, surprisingly puting up a good act. He stole quite a bit in a few minutes and stood in the shadows for a few seconds before heading back to work with the girl, finding that it would indeed be easier to work with her. He was use to working under the cover at night, and he wasn't big on stealing anything bigger in the daylight.
Rebel Wolf
Rebel Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:40 pm

Lexa had almost filled the bag between her and James before the black spots came back. She stood at the bag, getting ready to head back for more when her body collapsed, her knees giving out, and darkness enveloped her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum