the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Tay and Avery Chat~

Go down

A Tay and Avery Chat~ Empty A Tay and Avery Chat~

Post by Avery Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:20 pm

This is a deviation between my characters Ira and Valorian and Tay's characters Able and Kurt. I think we both know what they look like and what the setting is like, so we can just start from here.

Well, that was simple enough.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

A Tay and Avery Chat~ Empty Re: A Tay and Avery Chat~

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Kurt was up front at the small local club that sat just off main street. He and the rest of the band were setting up for their gig that they had managed to book last minute. It was already starting to get crowded and Kurt couldn't help the occasional glance around the place to see if Ira had shown up or not. One of the guys came up to him, clasping him on the shoulder. "Just relax man. He'll show." Kurt feigned a smile and went back to setting up. Oddly enough, the guys in his band were perfectly fine with Kurt being gay, mostly because he never acted the part. Well until now...but they were use to his man crushes by now.

Able was walking down the sidewalk, hands in his pockets. His destination? The coffee shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Ira was nervous, showing up somewhere like a club to see a band. As odd as it sounded, he had never seen a hole in the wall band. He'd just never been around when something like that happened. He stood outside the door of the club, dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black t-shirt with a worn leather jacket and a scarf. He continually glanced at his phone, waiting for Vally to show. Just a little longer. Then a text, saying he would be right over and he just needed to make a quick stop.

Vally strutted down the road, looking for a familiar face. When he saw it, he froze. "Able!" He called, running to him with a grin. Hey, I was wondering if you weren't busy, you'd like to come watch Kurt's band with me?" He asked, pausing for just a second. "Ira's gonna be there, too."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Able blinked, stopping right in the middle of the sidewalk when he heard his name being called. When he saw it was Vally, a smile spread across his face. "Oh, Kurt's playing tonight?" He glanced down at his shoes then down at Valley. "I..." he looked at his watch to check to see the time. "I guess I could stay for one song," he said with a small smile.

Kurt looked over their music, nervous as all get out. He wasn't nervous about the crowd, he was use to that. It was Ira.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Vally grinned and chuckled, nodded. "Cool." He paused, wondering how Ira would feel. From what he could tell, Ira liked Kurt a lot, but he was positive that Ira like Able. Then it his him. Being gay was so confusing. Especially considering how little they flirted compared to girls. With a small spring in his step, he started off toward the club, finding Ira in no time.

When Ira saw Vally, he smiled, but it quickly turned shy when he saw Able. "Hey guys," Ira said, feeling a bit out of place in his unusual club clothing. Sure, he worse skinny jeans, but band tees and leather weren't his normal thing. He entered the club with the two boys, his heart thumping wildly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Able smiled as he saw Ira, feeling more at home than he had in a long while. Making friends wasn't exactly easy, finding ones that were like you was even harder. Having Ira and Vally made him happy, happier than he'd been in a long while. "Nice outfit," he said to Ira as he held the door open for them. Once inside he looked around, trying to spot a booth. "Do you guys see any open seats?"

Kurt saw Ira walk in and his heart rate accelerated. When he was followed by Vally and Able, he couldn't decide if he should be worried, or touched that he was being supported by his friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Ira smiled and thanked Able quietly, then went about looking carefully for an empty booth. He spotted one, shocked at how close it was to the stage and quickly grabbed both of their hands, leading them over. His action didn't even connect with him until he told himself to let go when they say down. He slid into one side and Vally slid into the other. Instantly, he cringed, waiting for Able to sit, not knowing where he would choose to sit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Able looked around, slipping off his jacket. He was wearing a black button down that was open with a white t under it. It wasn't his most common attire, but clothes like that always helped on his down days. It seemed to make him feel a bit better. He didn't even realize where he was sitting until he had sat down on the side by Ira, his eyes on the stage. "This is cool, I've never been to one of these places before," he said as he admired the setting. "The light's off though....does nothing for flattery's sake."

Kurt jumped off the stage, having a few minutes before the show actually started. He went over to Able, Ira, and Vally, sliding into the open seat beside him. "Hey guys," he said beaming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:15 pm

Ira was suddenly acutely aware of Able sitting next to him, though it faded a bit when Kurt came over. Something about Kurt was different. Normally, Ira was into the skinny, fashion oriented boys like Valorian, but something about how carefree Able seemed and how different Kurt looked drew him closer. "Hey," he said, Vally's voice seemed to echo him. "Hi!" Ira turned his head to Able, his vice low. "It's better for socializing. Everything's easier on the eyes." He had a slight double timbre in his voice, something darker, more... seductive, before he turned his attention back to Kurt with a grin. "I'm glad I came tonight." From the corner of his eye, he saw Vally looking at Able.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Able raised a brow at Ira's words, giving a small nod before turning his attention back to the table. He shot them all a smile and then gave a slight frown. "I should have brought my camera, I could have taken the pictures of the band that you wanted."
Kurt shrugged and gave a smile in return. "We'll always have next time," he said, his eyes flickering between all of them. His eyes landed mostly on Ira though, something was different about him. He..well he was attractive in Kurt's eyes, and they both seemed to have something in common. Traveling and the love of it.

Able, on the other hand, was totally oblivious to everything. He really sucked at the whole relationship thing seeing as how he never had one. He tried to distance himself from those types of things, just to keep from getting hurt. It wasn't like he planned on staying in the area after he graduated..and besides it was just setting him up for disaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Ira met Kurt's eyes and quickly looked down, his cheeks a light pink. He was thankful for the low lights now. His eyes went back to Vally, who seemed to be fascinated with his hands. He cleared his throat and Vally looked up, meeting eyes with Ira, who smiled. The two seemed to move a tiny bit closer, almost unnoticed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Kurt smiled at them all then glanced at the stage. "Well, gotta go, wish me luck," he said as he stood. He rushed over to the stage, propelling himself up onto it gracefully. Able rolled his eyes and muttered something about him being a show off. Kurt took his place at the mic, introducing the band Black Scarlet. They began to play Teenage Dream, it being one of the requests of the club owner.
Able continued to look around and then looked down at his hands. "So, what have you two been up to since I last saw you?" he asked over the noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down