the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender

+3
Echo
Invisimort
Jacky K.
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gender Bender

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:44 pm

people lack muse, thats whats goin on....
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 pm

3:

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 pm

((I was under the impression that the normal characters and the gb'd characters were mysteriously swapping positions, with no recollection of said position-swapping. And Marley and Mark would come back wrong.

And yeah...it's the muse.))

White Angel

"I would assume breaking from the general obnoxious things we face on a daily basis," I answered. "But..." I inclined my head slightly towards the Pacifist, figuring that Damian's mind was going in the same direction.

((Case in point...))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Damian
I follow her gaze to the Pacifist and nod, crossing my arms, before then glaring over to the back of Will's head again. Fucking Obnoxious Bastard...that was /his/ nickname... WA'd get the idea; it wasn't a 'break' for me here with the two of them. ...The assassins needed some separate break room...Seriously...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

White Angel

I followed his gaze and gave a slight nod myself.

"I honestly want to relocate," I said. "There ought to be separate rooms for the weak and the strong. Or the obnoxious and the not. Of course, both would apply here."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 am

Cricket

I laughed, pulling her against my chest. "Other than apparently being eaten? Fine, fine. And you?" For a break room, the place looked hectic today.

Oh bother. That usually meant the authors were up to something.

...Nah.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:58 am

*sneeeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkkkssssss in*
The Gender Bender - Page 2 8810
*PUSHES THE BUTTON*
TEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEE *runsaway*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 am

*andbecauseTimmilovesbuttonstoo*

Lightning strikes in the distance, illuminating the dark expanse in a flash of brilliant, blinding light. The boom of thunder follows, accompanied with a few musical notes of insane laughter echoing from somewhere inside the generic writer hangout place
"At last! The work is complete! IT'S TIME..." There was a drawn out pause, the anticipation slowly building to the point the tension was strangulating "TO PUSH THE BUTTON!" Endellion, with her white lab coat trailing behind her as she ran, pushed her goggles farther up her forehead with one hand as she raced over to the wonderfully giant button. She stared at it for a few moments, a twisted grin tearing across her face, before slamming her fist down onto its button-y surface.

THE BUTTON. HAD. BEEN. PREEEESSSEDDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 am

Crickette

Have you ever had the feeling that something wasn't quite right, but you're sure that you're just being paranoid? For some reason, some moment in time just feels simply odd.

. . . aye.

Let's see. Mark was sitting on my lap. Well, that was new, I suppose. Couldn't say I remember how we ended up that way . . . you know how I can sit down in a chair, and the next minute find myself suddenly upside down? It was like that, except I wasn't upside down . . . however, the position did seem a bit backwards.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:40 am

Marley in Mark's body
One moment I was chillin out on Cricket's lap, and the next- wait, nothing happened in the next moment. I think. Except that it /felt/ like something happened, if you catch my drift. I mean, it didn't look like anything was different... but I felt like there was a shift. A change. I sat up, feeling uneasy about the weird unsettling feeling that was starting to grow in the pit of my stomach as I glanced up at Cricket.

Hey, he looks different. New hair cut? Wait, no, that's not right... hm...

(fyi, to those who don't know, the only people aware of the switch are m&m. Really, the girl versions and boy versions just switched places but don't remember/thought how it was always like that. Except for those two, cause their gender bender things messed up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:46 am

Crickette

Suddenly, Mark was looking at me funny. This was odd. . . . And I didn't quite like it when people looked at me like that, like there was something strange about me, and they were trying to place it. I hid a little bit more behind my hair. "Hm?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:48 am

'Mark'
"Er... nothing, Crick, you just loo-" I froze, finally noticing the sound of my own voice. Not really something you consciously listen to much, you know, but it doesn't take too long to notice when something is seriously off "...I sound like a pubescent boy"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:50 am

Dora
I rapped my knuckles- my brass ones, to be exact- against the wall I was leaning on. Quite the cast of characters here today, hmm? Yes, quite a large amount of absolutely annoying simpletons...
I mentally cursed Adrianna for driving me to spend any amount of time in this place, deciding to kill her at the next given opportunity. Granted, she would just respawn, but I would feel better about the entire situation as a whole.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:53 am

Crickette

"Pft. Let me know if I'm mistaken, but I'm pretty sure you are one," I snorted. But then . . . what was up with this moment? I still had that odd feeling, and it was growing. I blinked, watching him looking all flustered through the one eye that wasn't covered with hair. "You sound th' same t' me . . ."

Last edited by Ima Jack x) on Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 am

Petra

"You sound the same to me, too," I told Mark. I wondered what had gotten into him... Admittedly, something did seem kind of off, though I couldn't place it. It was that feeling that you were forgetting something, something you at least remembered was important. Oh well...if it was that important, I'd remember.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:58 am

'Mark'
I rolled my eyes "Funny one, Crick, but I thought we dropped that gag a while back. 'Member? We-" What just happened to my voice....?! It got really high for a second there, and then splintered off into silence. I cleared my throat "...My voice just cracked. Huuh." Then I glanced over at Peter "Oh, so you're in on it too now? Mr I'm-too-cool-to-go-along-with-heart-attacks" I laughed. Hey... Peter looked kind of different, too. Maybe everybody got a haircut.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:00 am

Petra

"Oh come on," I said with a wry grin, "the plan failed because of your bad acting. The both of you." I paused. "But wait a second...I don't think I heard you right. Did you say 'Mr.'...?" I hoped I was just hearing things. I didn't want to think that Mark was actually losing it...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:02 am

Crickette

I rolled my eyes back, laughing a bit -- nervously. "Ah, it was sarcasm, but be'ind that I was being serious. As in aye, you're a pubescent boy." I still watched him, eyebrow raised. "You a'right?" Everything still felt very, very backwards.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 am

'Mark'
I grinned "Oh come on, we put the show of our LIVES on. Didn't we, Crick?" My grin widened as I looked up at him and winked "We put Broadway to shame" Then I looked over at Peter again "Uh... yeah...? That's kind of what you call guys, I hear" Back to Crick "And yea, why do you ask? Though seriously, you're not exactly fooling anybody with that gag, I hope you know"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:06 am

Petra

I blinked. "But I'm...not a guy... Really, what's gotten into you? If you're playing some kind of joke, it isn't funny..." I was starting to worry, but I assured myself that he was just fooling around. He...had to be... I couldn't let myself think that my friend was going crazy.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:08 am

Crickette

Waitpardonwhat? "Waitwaitwaitpardon. She's a lass." I pointed to Petra, and then . . .

Ah! I get it! It's a joke!

I laughed. "Hah! A'right, turning th' joke back on me, aye? That's 'ilarious, that one."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 am

'Mark'
"Riiiight... I'm /totally/ a guy, and Peter is /totally/ a girl. What, Crick, did you change genders too? 'Cause I'm sorry, but if you're a girl now I don't know how this relationship is going to work out. I mean, I love you and all, man, but I don't swing that way" I said jokingly, cracking another smile "You guys are too funny. How did you even get Pete to go along with this?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:15 am

Crickette

My eyebrow remained raised like it was stuck up there, a mark of 'I'm a bit concerned' on my otherwise grinning face. "A'right, now that th' gender changes and 'eart attack fun's all done . . . who's up for pie and coffee?" Because this is getting awkward.

Increasingly so.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:21 am

'Mark'
"Sounds great... but seriously, you guys look different..." I reached up to tug on my ponytail contemplatively, because that's how I roll... and found a disturbing lack of aforementioned ponytail. I hesitantly reached up to the top of my head and found a ball cap. What? I don't own any ball caps... I took the cap off and set it beside me, running my hand through my hair. Which I totally couldn't do with all the hair I was /supposed/ to have.

My eyes widened in alarm "G-guys... what happened to my hair?!" I imagined my panic was pretty obvious at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 am

Petra

"Alright," I started, trying to keep the nervousness from my voice, "this joke has gone far enough. We were getting pie and coffee, right? We should do that." Pie and coffee...the go-to food choices to relieve awkward moments. Not that I actually drank coffee, but whatever. They had tea in the break room. ...And I'd caught what he called me, too.

...He was joking, right...?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum