the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Aglacia

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Land of Aglacia - Page 3 Empty Re: The Land of Aglacia

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Blake sighed. "I'm being insensitive though." He ran a hand through his black and red streaked hair. "Please come back..." Blake decided to keep his mouth shut as he always had done throughout his life. "The dragons will miss you." He said quitely.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Jeana
I give a half smile, walking back slowly. "Ill miss them too," I say quietly, turning around fully and hurrying back to the Inn. The cooks eye me as I walk in and get my apron but luckily father wasn't there to catch me sneaking in.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Blake sighs as he looks at the dragons. He would miss them too. When Aura was big enough to go out and about, he probably won't be here. Blake hurries back to the hatchery to see his partner again. A rush of excitement went through him again.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:03 pm

Halfway downstairs Lanie remembers the new rider and goes to congratulate him.
I spoke briefly with Chase, an old friend of mine while Blake accepts congratulations from other riders and compliments about his dragon. By the time I got to him he seemed very bored."what's her name?" I asked
"Aura"
"She's very pretty."
"Yes she is" Blake smiled down at her, then frowned."I think she's hungry."
"Then you better feed her," I grinned as he scooped her up and hurried away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:12 pm

(Pure thats pming... I know you two are friends but authors can only control their characters, no one else's. Standard rping rule)

Aura corvettes being pampered by the nursing dragons, finally squirming away as they go to check the temperatures. She fans her wings slightly, folding them in neatly as she waits for her rider.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:19 pm

((I explained it to her just now))

Blake smiled a little bit as he approached Aura. "Hello Aura." He wasn't use to showing his emotions still, but this broke that completely. His partner would become one of the most important people [dragons] in his life.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

(Okay)

Aura looked up quickly, adjusting her weight for one side to the other. "Rider Blake," she greets, curling her long and thin tail around herself. What exactly was next? She watches him curiously, blinking her wide yellow eyes.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:01 am

Lanie sighed and went back upstairs to ask Wenny if she'd like to go hunting tommorow.
(I just realized I forgot to say this but Wenny is a messenger)
She could tell by the way Wenny turned her back to the door that she was still mad.
Lanie leaned over the bottom half of the door and called her name.
"Wenny...." she turned around.
"Whatie....."
"Since we have tommorow off I was wondering if you would like to go hunting...... it has been a while......"
"We can't. We just got a message to deliver. The writer wants it delivered by tommorow."
"Oh," Lanie was disappointed."Where?"
"On the ground."
"Oh...."Lanie kissed her dragon good night again and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 am

Blake nodded politely. "What exactly is next in the process...?" He found himself thinking aloud and realized that he didn't know much of this part. This part wasn't in the books he had read all his life.

((Pure I can send my character, Isabella, to your area. She's on the first page for more information))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:58 pm

Okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Master Harper hung in the dark overhang of the entrance, arms crossed as she studies the new hatchling and her rider. Another of the students moving on to bigger days, though maybe not better.
Arriving just five minutes before from a defense campaign on the eastern border, receiving a report of what had happened with the present eggs and students of the island, she came to the hatchery to see who had been picked.
"A student of mine, clueless? Didn't I teach you better?" She teases, though her tone is in a mock seriousness. You could never really tell when she was joking or not, which just added to her intimidation factor.
The dragon, by the name - a girl, pricked to attention at the new voice, curious again to the new world. Long and slender like her dam, the large and sleek wings of her sire. She'd be a fast flyer, possibly a warrior class if she put on enough bulk and size. If not, there was still a chance if she took after Aeternitas' skill with fire. Though she may very well stay small, like Coelus.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:16 pm

Blake shrugged. "I paid enough attention to pass I guess." He studied Aura again and suddenly remembered her parents. They were great dragons of their time and he would have one of their offspring...how would she turn out? Only time would tell. "Well I guess I am clueless about this part..."

Isabella walked out around the 'town', checking on people to see if they were getting along well here. She popped her head into a house (Lanie's) and calls out "Everything all right here?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:36 pm

"It wasn't about pass or fail, it was about your future as a rider," Harper says, sort of harshly, but again - joking or not, one couldn't easily tell.
"First priority is of trust, friendship. Dragons are not simple beasts to call pets, they're partners. They have their own schedules, their own beliefs, their own likes and dislikes," she schools him. "No one knows how a dragon originally picks their rider, but there are cases of dragons switching if they dislike something of their original choice."
A quiet click of teeth stops her and she looks over to Aura. "Never," the hatchling speaks. Well...she certainly has her sire's stubbornness...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:17 pm

"Right.." Blake remembered something now that he remembered this. "Friendship and partnership..." He wondered how the dragons chose their riders and if it had to do with their personality or something. Blake found it amusing how Aura said she wouldn't switch him. Already she saw potential.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:14 pm

((Eagle by "town" do you mean the barn or the town town?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:25 pm

((She was walking around the town and then went out to the barns. She's now at the front of your barn, poking her head in))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 pm

((Alright))
"Hmm? Oh yes everythings fine, thank you." Lanie pulled her head back inside then stuck it out again.
"I know I've seen you around.....what's your name again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Isabella nervously ran a hand through her ebony hair. "Isabella. I just like to check up on the people around here. I've been here practically my whole life. And yours?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:47 pm

"Lanie. I'm new around here..... my partner Wenny and I just moved."
Lanie was curious why this girl seemed so afraid of her.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Isabella eyes widened a little bit. "P-partner?" That was the term used by riders for their dragons. Fear ran through her and she felt cold. Isabella knew that this new person didn't know her very well and her fear of dragons.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Lanie frowned. Isabella had gone rather pale, and she looked scared.
"Yes, partner. My dragon. Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Aura's tongue darted out again, losing interest in the newcomer. There wasn't much to explore inside here, so all in all she was rather bored.
Harper, still studying the hatchling, gave a slight smile. "Show her about, let her explore. Dragons are largely independent, even so young, so dont worry if she runs off. Don't worry about looking for her either. On more occasions she'll be able to find you instead."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:48 pm

Blake looked at Aura again, smiling a little bit. "Just as long as she doesn't get into any trouble," He jokes nervously. "You do want to explore outside don't you Aura?"

Isabella bit her lip. "Dragons are scary animals." She said quietly, still feeling like someone had punched her in the heart. "My parents want me to be a rider...but I can't even look at a.....dragon without running away or passing out."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Aura clicks her fangs, standing again and lashing her tail back as she again adjusts her wings, not yet having discovered a comfortable position for them. "Yes," she says, her eyes narrowing slightly. "Outside..." Curious again, she scents the air, looking to the light coming through the small round windows to give the room illumination. "...Do not patronize me, though, Rider," she says, slightly more sharply.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Blake nodded. "I wouldn't. You're equal to me." He adjusted his jacket and looked at Aura, suddenly the feeling of his dream coming true rushing through him.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next