the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clique

2 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Clique - Page 12 Empty Re: The Clique

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Stefani: "How. Did. You. Know. About. Me. And. Emery." I snarl her name.

(OMG, Derek Wyers hurt??? Maybe he's human after all)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Derek:"I told you, Emery's one of my best friends. And you were, too. Back before," I looked her up and down, showing her I was talking about her appearance. Like the pink streaks in her hair, rainbow hair dye was the mark of an eccentric. None of the Populars would be caught with a color in their hair.

(I know, shocker right? He's mostly a complete douche bag, though. xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:37 pm

Stefani: "Oh," is all I can say. The way he scans me means that before I changed. Before I was sick of people having big expectations for me, and being pressured to be perfect. Before I made my statment.

Chop all my hair off, change to more emo clothing, streak my hair pink and get a few piercings. No one expects a lot from a person who looks like that. Boy, was everyone surprised when they saw me like that. My parents got over it. Caleb, kind of. Emery... not so much. But Derek... did Emery tell him or... that's when it starts dawning on me. He's the same Derek from when I was little. Who played with me, along with Emery. Back when I had my long natural platinum hair, and Emery was like my sister."Crap... a. you got me to shut up, which is a first. B. I actually remember you now." I sound like myself the first couple sentences, but I sound younger when I say, "Boy, have you changed."To think he'd turn into this big douche.

(Haha, most def.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm

Derek: "No, I'm pretty sure you're the one who's changed." I flick a piece of her short hair quickly, before she can slap me. "I'm not the one who got the buzz cut or who wears those clothes." I smirked. "If anything, I've changed for the better, anyway. I'm the most popular dude in school." I said, knowing how cocky it sounded but not caring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Stefani: I glare at him, then scoff. "First of all, it's not a buzz. It's a pixie. Second, you're not the one who had to make a statement." I say. And it's true. He needed the whole story before he went on judging my change. Like, who the heck was going to tell him that? Not me. "Third, yep." I say sarcastically. "For the better. Leaving girls to tell sob stories and crying their hearts out. I mean, if I have to hear one more I loved him, why did he leave me? I'm going to scream."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 pm

Derek: "I'm a player." I grinned mockingly. "I can't help it that there are so many games I want to play."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 pm

Stefani: I tighten my books to my chest, acting as if I didn't wanna punch his jaw off. "Trust me, I know. It's not entirely your fault. Don't get used to me standing up for you, but it's the girls. They just can't look past your physical attractiveness." Wait, what? "Yeah, so, yeah." I finish awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 pm

Derek: I arched an eyebrow mockingly, and cocked my head to the side. "My physical attractiveness?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Stefani: "Yeah, the female population's shallow," I say with a not caring shrug. Good Save, Stef.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

Derek: "Yeah, like you are," I smirked, twisting her words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Stefani: I glare at him. "I'm not shallow." I smile. "I prefer brains over brawn."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Derek: "Probably because no one with brawn will give you the time of day. And probably very few with brain, either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Stefani: I stick my tongue out at him. "Haha, not bad Wyer." I say. "I can't believe you can produce two sentences. You get a gold star for today, Neanderthal!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Derek: I scowled. "I've got a 4.0., for your information."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Stefani: I roll my eyes. "4.0 liar. You're a walking stereotype! Or hadn't you noticed?" I pretend to look very curious, my eyes widening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Derek: "I'm not here to impress you," I shrugged and walked off. "Catch ya later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Stefani: "See ya, douche." I call over my shoulder. I try not to care that he left, though I yearn for him to turn back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:44 pm

((hehe xD. What other charries do you have?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Uh, Kayla, eccentric, Caleb, Jock, Laine, Cheerleader. Err... I think that's it. I could make another one-- more interesting one-- if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:01 pm

No, those will work! I just needed to remember which ones you had, lol. Didn't Caleb have a crush on Kayla and Emery? Or Laine, too? I can't keep all the stories straight after awhile, ha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:06 pm

Caleb likes Emery, Kayla but he's dating Laine to improve his rep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm

AHA got it. We could have Caleb and Emery talk now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Sure, Laine might interfere though. You have been warned.

Caleb: "Catcha later, Man." I said to Josh, who beasted Derek in a race but couldn't find him. Probably harrassing some unfortunate chick. Then I caught sight of Emery, stifling a grin. What luck. "Hey Emery."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Emery: I half-turned, having been checking my hair in my locker mirror. "Oh hey Caleb." I smiled as I applied my lip gloss, then turned back to check how it looked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Caleb: I leaned against the locker. "You... look nice." I said, in a way kind of nervous. Obvious, huh Caleb?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum