the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clique

2 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Clique - Page 11 Empty Re: The Clique

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

(Why not Derek, but I gotta go. Might be on later. I wanna see what'll happen if they meet)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

(okay)

Derek: I was running down the hall, racing Josh when I bumped into some girl. I only knew the names of the populars, but she looked sort of familiar. I caught her arm and gave her a smile. "Whoops sorry, wasn't watching where I was going." I saw Josh getting ahead of me and thought Damn, he's going to win. I glanced back at the girl, hoping I could get out of talking to her and get back in the race. If it had been one of the hot cheerleaders I might have considered staying to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Zoe- I fall in back of Mandy as she storms to class. I can not believe what Stefani just did. But secretly, I was kinda glad someone had stuck up to Mandy for a change. When she first got here, she was kinda cool. But lately...
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm

Stefani: Who knows why, but I lost it. "Watch where you're going, dumbass!" I say, snatching my arm away. I'm already in a bad mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Derek: I rolled my eyes. I tried to be nice to a girl for once and this is what it caused? I guess I'd stick to being what the girls liked to call a 'douche bag'. A dateable douche bag, though. I purposely gave her arm a slight shove as I hurried to catch up with Josh. "See ya."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Stefani: I slid my shoe in his direction (thank god for flipflops. Awesome for getting revenge), and watched as he slipped on it. I smile. "Douche bag," I mutter before walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Derek: I didn't fall completely, just slid about a foot. "How can you call me a douche bag when you don't even know me?" Even though when she did get to know me she'd probably use that same name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 am

Stefani: I shrug. "I have a class with you, History, I think, and Caleb--you know him, tall, blond, hockey team captain, my brother-- tells me about your many bubble-brained girlfriends." I roll my eyes for emphasis. "Beauty over brains, huh?"

Kayla: I followed Mandy, but kept looking in Stefani's other direction. She actually stood up to Mandy. I hadn't expected it, but it's just SO Stefani.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Derek: "You're Caleb's sister? That explains why you look familiar, Stefani." I smirked. She probably didn't realize that I was the same kid she use to play tag with on the playground. "And I wouldn't say all of them are bubble-brained, though I've always had hot girlfriends." I keep myself from chuckling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Stefani: It's kind of obvious that we're related. He's dumber than his girlfriends. "Yep, I'm his sister. Kind of obvious, huh, Derek, " I drag out his name. "Yeah. I think one died of Anorexia."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Derek: I rolled my eyes. "I'm pretty sure one didn't. Even I don't find super-skinny attractive. And how would you know? Been doing some stalking?" I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Stefani: Dear God that smirk.... Crap, no, Stef. "Her legs were walking sticks!" I snap. "It's obvious. And she didn't come to school for a year. Plus, news coverage." I fold my arms in a supeirior way.

(She may just have feelings for him, but she's too proud to admit it.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Derek: "Whatever, believe what you want to. And news coverage, huh? Did I get some face time?" I kept from laughing by holding up my smirk. I loved messing with girls this way. Especially girls like Stefani, who got so riled up.

(Oooh drama Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:46 pm

(Yep,)

Stefani: "Why would you?" I ask, looking at him like he was dumber than a rock. Then I realize something. "A shallow, full-of-himself douche bag, then. After one conversation. Wow."

Here's Stefani!The Clique - Page 11 18-Short-Blonde-Hairstyle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Derek: I chuckled. "That's what they call me, although I'd add one last thing to the list: I'm good-looking." I winked teasingly, even though I knew Stefani would probably take me seriously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Stefani: My stupid skin! Blood rushs to my face, so I know my blush is kinda obvious. "That's an opinion," I mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Derek: I shrugged. She hadn't taken my joke the right way. "But a good one," I smirked again. "And a popular one. Speaking of popular, didn't you use to be friends with Emery?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:25 pm

Stefani: "Yeah, what's it to you? No, better question is, how'd you know that? I know she'd never remind herself or anyone of that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:35 pm

Derek: "The Populars are my best girl friends. Of course I know who's in their group." I rolled my eyes. "I guess you wouldn't know, since you don't have any friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Stefani: I look at him suspiciously. I let that other comment pass, though I suddenly remember Mandy's hostile-ness and feel a lot of anger. "It was before cliques," I say, like I'm talking to a dumb kid. Which I am. "Before this Populars and Eccentrics."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 pm

(what 'was before the cliques'?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:54 pm

(Like, you know how in Elementary School (up to 5th grade, I think), there aren't cliques? That's what she meant. I took Derek's comment about how she used to play tag with him and put the idea together, so he might spill. Then again, he doesn't seem like the type to do that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:39 pm

Derek: I rolled my eyes again, it seemed I ended up doing that a lot around Stefani. "Well, obviously, or else I would have seen you hanging around with them. I'm not an idiot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Stefani: "Yes, you are." I say. This dude knows how to push my buttons. I shake my head. "Just forget it, you're too dumb to answer my question."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Derek: "Fine." I wouldn't show it, but that hurt a little bit. I didn't care about school, but I wasn't dumb. I guessed I should have seen it coming when I took the position of quarterback. Everyone knew the stereotypes that came with that position. Then I smirked, lightening the mood. "What question?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum