the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clique

2 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

The Clique Empty The Clique

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:28 am

Have you read "The Clique" by Lisi Harrison? It's one of my favorite series, ever. This character chat is set in a middle school, much like OCD, but it's co-ed. There are two main cliques: the Populars and the Eccentrics. Almost anyone would give up anything to be in the Populars, but the Eccentrics is a clique people tend to stay away from. Maybe it's their crazy outfits, or their even crazier attitudes. If this character chat was put in clique terms, then the Populars would be the Pretty Committee, and the Eccentrics would be Layne's crowd. If you haven't read the Clique, never fear! This isn't completely centered around the clique - the idea sort of branches of of the series.
So, your female characters can be in the Eccentrics or the Populars, you choose. Or make a completely new clique, though a lot of the conflict will be aimed at the two larger cliques.
Male characters don't really have cliques, but we do need male characters, because they create drama. So if you create a male character, take out the "clique" bit of the format. You can replace it with what "group" there in, which is either a jock or nerd.

Here's the format:
Name:
Clique:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Back to top Go down

The Clique Empty Re: The Clique

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:35 am

Here are my charries:

Name: Emery Sutton
Clique: Populars
Appearance: Blonde hair, brown eyes, and on the shorter side.
Bio: She is snobby, bossy and controlling. What Emery lacks in height she makes up for in attitude. She has a lot of tangled up pasts, but those will be revealed later in the story.
Other: Cheerleader

Name: Ashley James
Clique: Populars
Appearance: Curly brown hair, usually in a bun, and sparkley brown eyes. A beauty mark on her cheek.
Bio: Has always lived in Emery's shadow, she secretly wishes she'll be Alpha of her own clique one day. Has a boyfriend named Josh.
Other: Cheerleader

Name: Tara Jarboe
Clique: Eccentrics
Appearance: Dark, shoulder-length hair, green eyes.
Bio: Was friends with Emery when they were little.
Other: Drama Geek (not a geeky girl, but that's the name for a drama club person)

Name: Blake Luvrey
Group: Jocks
Appearance: sandy blonde hair and navy eyes, sligh tan
Bio: Is super popular and is Alex's ex-boyfriend
Other: Basketball Captain

Name: Mandy Hopwell
Appearance: Long brown hair, almost to her butt, blue eyes, very short and sort of stocky.
Bio: She's a gymnast, and could be a cheer leader, but when she moved to this school she was first welcomed into the Eccentrics. Mandy doesn't wish to be part of the Populars, since she's the Alpha of this clique. Has a huge crush on Clayton.

and another guy:

Name: Clayton Mayes
Appearance: Golden blonde hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. Tall and wiry.
Bio: Best friends with Blake since they were in the first grade. Clayton is very friendly, and doesn't really know about cliques or groups. Oblivious to Mandy's crush on him.
Other: Plays basketball and football

Last edited by !nspired on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed it so that Blake isn't Tara's boyfriend.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 am

Name: Dementia "Demi" Shivers (Shy-vers)
Appearance: Long, red, curly fly-away hair. Glinting, slightly evil looking green eyes. Pale skin, tall, and thin.
Bio: Her mother is a "witch". That has atoumatically labeled her as "weird" among the kids at school.
Other: She has three pet kittens, a black one, a grey one, and a white one, named Blackmalkin, Greymalkin, and Whitemalkin.

Name: Bailey Winters
Clique: Neither, but wants very desperately to be in the popular group.
Appearance: Dark brown hair, usually worn in a messy pony-tail. Light brown eyes that peer out from behind glasses. Average height, not exactly what one might call "pretty."
Bio: Bailey's is a simple life, mostly centered around school.
Other: She technically qualifies as a nerd at the moment.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Hey, I like your characters! I forgot to make the Alpha of the Eccentrics...

Name: Mandy Hopwell
Appearance: Long brown hair, almost to her butt, blue eyes, very short and sort of stocky.
Bio: She's a gymnast, and could be a cheer leader, but when she moved to this school she was first welcomed into the Eccentrics. Mandy doesn't wish to be part of the Populars, since she's the Alpha of this clique. Has a huge crush on Clayton.

and another guy:

Name: Clayton Mayes
Appearance: Golden blonde hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. Tall and wiry.
Bio: Best friends with Blake since they were in the first grade. Clayton is very friendly, and doesn't really know about cliques or groups. Oblivious to Mandy's crush on him.
Other: Plays basketball and football

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Anyone else going to join? I actually thought people might like this character chat idea... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:26 pm

No one else? I feel like a fail...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:41 pm

ill join but not tonight as im falling asleep at the keyboard. Will think of a character though and post them up tomorrow Smile
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:52 pm

natashangel wrote:ill join but not tonight as im falling asleep at the keyboard. Will think of a character though and post them up tomorrow Smile

Okay, sounds great! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:50 am

Name: Robert (Bob) Haizly
Clique: He's in the ecentricks, I guess.
Appearance: Peircings in his nose, eyebrows, lip and ears. Hair color/style varies weekly. colorful skinny jeans and band/joke t-shirts. he wears eye-liner, but he's straight.
Bio: Born into a wealthy family, kind of hates it. does some drugs.
Other: ask again later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 am

ilovemyworm wrote:Name: Robert (Bob) Haizly
Clique: He's in the ecentricks, I guess.
Appearance: Peircings in his nose, eyebrows, lip and ears. Hair color/style varies weekly. colorful skinny jeans and band/joke t-shirts. he wears eye-liner, but he's straight.
Bio: Born into a wealthy family, kind of hates it. does some drugs.
Other: ask again later

Nice Smile He'll probably be the only guy in that clique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 am

thats what I was going fer. good idea?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 am

ilovemyworm wrote:thats what I was going fer. good idea?

Yeah, very good. It'll be amusing to watch him interact. He'll probably be an outcast to the guys, but he has the Eccentrics to back him up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:41 am

Heck yeah! Twisted Evil king of the woman XD

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Name: Zoe Harrington
Clique:eccentrics
Appearance: curly black hair, pink streak; green eyes; crazy style
Bio: Kind of drifted in to the eccentrics by mistake and has stayed there ever since. Not really worried about improving her status, just loves her strange group of friends.
Other: Zoe's into writing and is often caught between a fantasy and real life. She looks at things a little differently than others, and has a tendancy to space out.

natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm

natashangel wrote:Name: Zoe Harrington
Clique:eccentrics
Appearance: curly black hair, pink streak; green eyes; crazy style
Bio: Kind of drifted in to the eccentrics by mistake and has stayed there ever since. Not really worried about improving her status, just loves her strange group of friends.
Other: Zoe's into writing and is often caught between a fantasy and real life. She looks at things a little differently than others, and has a tendancy to space out.

I like it Smile The Eccentrics are the most fun to make, and probably the most interesting to chat with. I don't think anyone else from this chat is on, but I have six characters so we could start if we want.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:48 pm

okay Smile
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:55 pm

We'll start in the cafeteria at lunch, that way we'll have a lot of freedom as to how to introduce our characters. I'll start so that you can pick one of mine to talk to it you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:00 pm

i on fer a lil bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:07 pm

ilovemyworm wrote:i on fer a lil bit

Okay, I'm typing up my intros, and then you guys can respond to them. Sound good?

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:16 pm

sounds great Smile
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 pm

Emery: I strut into the cafeteria, feeling all eyes on me. Flipping my honey-blonde hair over my shoulder I laugh at a joke Ashley makes. I know that my clique is the object of envy. Every girl in this school wants to be in the Populars, and every boy in this school wants to date on of our members.

Ashley: I smirk from my position behind Emery. She laughed at my joke, meaning I got acceptance for the day. Not that she could replace me in just one day, or could she? I surveyed the rest of our clique and found no one that I thought was good enough to replace me. They all were wannabes.

Tara: I silently walked behind the rest of the Eccentrics. I was the Beta, and wasn't loving it. Ever since I had welcomed Mandy into our clique she had taken over; getting everyone to follow her, having special sleepovers at her house, becoming the object of everyone's admiration. When I had first met Mandy I had been super nice since she was a new kid, but now I felt like because of my kindness I was being walked all over.

Mandy: I led my clique into the cafeteria, over to our usual table. I saw Tara lagging behind and frowned. She was my best friend at this school, I didn't like it when she was unhappy. Although I played people in our group against each other, Tara was my favorite. I patted the spot next to me "Tara, come sit over here!"

Blake: "Yo' mama's so fat that when she sees the school bus drive by she says "my twinkie, my twinkie"" I laughed, the guys at our table were having a "yo' mama" contest again. We had one almost everyday, and it got funnier each time, because we had to get, er, creative. I caught some people coming into the lunchroom and glanced over. Emery, Ashley, some other girls...and Tara. I looked at her for a second longer than the rest. She was one of the coolest girls I had ever met. She didn't care so much about looking perfect like the other girls, and wasn't always trying to flirt with me. Completely the opposite, actually, she ignored any flirting I attempted with her. Not that I wanted to draw attention to the fact that I liked her, the guys would give me hell for liking someone that wasn't in the Populars.

Clayton: I laughed as my friends tried to top each other's yo' mama jokes. I hadn't ever learned any, my parents were really strict and liked to think I was innocent. Some kids at school called me a mama's boy because I opened the door for girls and said "please" and "thank you".

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:35 pm

Laila- I walk behind the eccentrics and scope out the scene. I notice some of the boys making stupid jokes and roll my eyes. I sit across from Tara and Mandy and take out my lunch. "Any cool plans today?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:43 pm

natashangel wrote:Laila- I walk behind the eccentrics and scope out the scene. I notice some of the boys making stupid jokes and roll my eyes. I sit across from Tara and Mandy and take out my lunch. "Any cool plans today?"

Mandy:"I have gymnastics." I say, as if it's obvious. Really, my friends should know my schedule by now. I have gymnastics every Monday, Thursday, and Sunday. ((she can be a bit obnoxious Wink)

Tara: Those sort of questions are never directed at me. No one really cares what plans I have, only what Mandy is doing. It didn't use to be that way, it use to be that everyone wanted to know what I was doing 24/7. Part of the Alpha package, I had realized. After you dropped from being the Alpha no one really cared.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm

(just realized i got my character names mixed up Smile

Zoe- "Okay. Tara, what are you up to?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down