the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUM 104: The Heroic Journey

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HUM 104: The Heroic Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: HUM 104: The Heroic Journey

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Charlie-

I glanced at the girl, then at Toni. I reached a hand under the table, my fingers wrapping around her hand so she couldn't snap the band. It was a little sad that I could tell without even hearing the sounds of the band, but I had known her since I was eight, so I guess it was only to be expected. "College class," I answered so Toni wouldn't feel obligated to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Toni
A frown filled the girls face as her friend grabed her hand to make her stop. How could he even know? She looked down and slid her hand out of his and tugged down on the sleeve of her jacket before grabbing her black journal from her bag and writing in it quickly, her letters coming out as unreadable scribles. She would steal quick glances at her best friend then at the other girl before going back down to her journal.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Bellatrix~
I took the earbuds out of my ears to talk to them properly. "It wouldn't happen to be Humanities 104, would it?" The girl scribbled in a notebook, looking upset. Before anyone can answer, I looked at the girl. "Are you okay?", I asked, my hand reaching out towards her, not intending to touch her or anything. I had gotten pretty good at reading people over the years, and the only way to describe her right now was panicked.
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:30 pm

Toni
The girl slammed her journal shut and kinda inched away from the hand that aproached her. "I am fine. Just like to write some times....." Oh how she wanted to snap her bands again. She tugged down at the sleeve of her jacket to keep from doing so and to hide the red lines that she had created a few minutes earlier. Part of her didnt want to answer the girl. So far she had been nosy and questiony, and Toni didn't exactly like that in a person. Of course, sometimes she jsut didnt like people.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:40 am

Bellatrix~
I took my hand back, putting them under my chin. I looked back to the guy. "So...Humanities? Do you know when it starts?" I asked, tilting my head.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Charlie-

I watched them and frowned slightly. I resisted the urge to take Toni's hand again, one that had come very often and had become to casual for anyone besides us to understand. But once you've known someone as long as I've known Toni...most anything is casual. "Right after lunch," I said, looking back to the girl with the headphones that was very nosy. I watched the headphones dangle, finding them interesting, but no more than a distraction to keep me from my thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Bellatrix~
I took out my phone and opened a little document. "I'm really sorry, just one more question...do you know the address of the college, or how to get there? I just moved here a little while ago, and I get lost every time I have to get off that main boulevard." I smiled a little, holding up my phone to type everything out.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Toni
The girl flipped through her daily planner to find the adress. "Is at 2194 Dratons Street....." She muttered soflty, looking down in her planner. "It should be pretty easy to find.... I'd offer you a seat in my car, but with al the art and music stuff in the back seat, tehre isnt room for another body....Sorry." She softly plucked at hte band again and resisted the urge to look at her arm which was now littered with dozens of small red lines.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Bellatrix~
"Thanks anyways, my rides outside." I looked down at my phone and noticed the time. Jerking my head up, I asked, "What time does the class start?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:14 am

Charlie glanced at his watch then at the girl and gave a small smile. "Ten minutes," he said before glancing at Toni. "Plenty of time, plenty of time." He never really worried about being places on time, so even if it had been three minutes till class started, he would have said the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Bellatrix~
I tilted my head up, thinking. "How far away is the college? On the-" I paused. Not the side roads anymore. "main roads?" I shook my head, as if I had just lost my head for a moment.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:28 pm

Toni quickly snapped her band against her wrist a few times. Oh how CHarlie stressed her out sometimes. He was so easy going about time and that stuff. He probably didnt realize how important it was for her to be on time to stuff like this. She had shoved her journals back into her bag when he said they had ten minutes and was ready to go to the car.
"Its not all that far. And it should be right off the main road. You cant miss it." Toni mumbled haistily.
six Snap seven snap.... eight SNAP. the thin red band broke around her wrist and fell to the ground. Toni looked down at it and bit her lip. she knew it wasnt a healthy habit, or even smart for her to do this to herself, but she had decided that she had to relieve her stress, and this was better than stuffing herself with food, starving herself, her cutting. So, snapping bands became her vice.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:50 pm

Bellatrix~
"Eh. I got another five minutes." I said, grinning and leaning on one hand. My motorcycle I got a few days after I got her could cut through any traffic.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Charlie-

I heard the faint snap of a band breaking and couldn't help a sigh. It was annoying to say the least. I didn't like the continuous snapping, it always left marks on her skin, marks that I was sure were not just marks but were actually damaging her. I tried to think of a way to smoothly get out of the conversation with Belatrix and get Toni to class without her having a heart attack or rupturing an artery. But, unfortunately, nothing was coming to me. I mindlessly reached for my phone, only to once again realize that Trish wasn't texting me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Bellatrix~
I glanced around at the girl, then to the guy. "But I should probably go. Don't want to be too late on the first day." I grinned, and focused on the girl. You guys want to go now, or am I riding solo?"
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Toni
"We'll be fine and meet you there...." She said softly. Why couldnt this girl just leave? She started digging through her bag trying to find a spare rubber band. There had to be one in the bottom of this bag..... Just had to be. Her favorite rubber band couldn't break this early in the day and the green one around her wrist sometimes just didnt work. It was too think and almost felt like a hair band.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Charlie-

I looked at the girl then at Toni and sighed. I didn't want to be rude to the girl so I stood. "Actually, I'm done here so we can head towards your car if you want Toni. We can walk with Bellatrix here." Anything to get her to stop looking for those blasted rubber bands. Perhaps another wager was in order. I gave a slight smile to the two, grabbing my tray. "Should we head that way then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Toni nodded and stood up, giving up looking for arubber band. She kept her gaze down and put her bag on her shoulder. "Yea....lets head out to the car...." her hand went down to the keys at her hip to check if they were still there. She ran her thumb over the car key a few times, feeling the familiar jagged points and curves of it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Bellatrix~
I got up as well. I didn't think I was wanted there, but I walked outside with them anyway.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Charlie-

I dropped my tray off then fell in line with the two girls, walking casually as I did so. I felt as if there was an slight tenseness in the air so I managed to squeeze between them and draped my arms over them both. "Ah, what a lovely day for a walk," I said with slight sarcasm, letting a lopsided grin fall onto my face. "So, Bells, where you from?" I asked, deciding that her name was two long and it was just easier to call her Bells.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Bellatrix~
I smiled for a moment, thinking of a probable response. "Italy. Then France for awhile...let's just say Europe, I guess." I looked up at him. "What about you? I didn't even catch your name."
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Toni just walked besides them as they talked. She was used to having charlies arm around her when they were alone or just hanging out by themselves....but never when he was kinda flirting with another girl around her. It felt....weird.
She heard what the girl said and bit her lip. Europe. She was...exoctic. And pretty. Toni was just average. Charlie would never ever chose a girl like Toni over Bellatrix. She wished that her emotions would realize this and she wouldnt have this heartache when he flirted with the other girls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:00 am

Charlie-

"England, actually. And the name's Charlie, Charlie Akin," I said with a bright smile. "I'm guessing army brat?" I asked as we made our way to the front doors. I thought I felt Toni tense, but just as soon shrugged it off as my imagination getting the better of me. So instead of dropping my arm, I only brought her in a bit closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:46 am

Bellatrix~
"Yup. My dad." I smiled. Thank God he had thought of that. "How did you end up getting to the States?" Almost immediately, I regretted asking, since he would most likely ask me. I started thinking of a story in case we didn't get to my ride before he stopped answering. Hopefully, since I parked only a row or two back from the front, that wouldn't be an issue.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am

Charlie:
"Professors," I said with a smile. "I was born when we lived in Europe, right in the middle of a sabbatical." I gave a slight nod and glanced towards the front door. "I came to the states when I was...8? And Trish was about 4. I make frequent trips back though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum