the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUM 104: The Heroic Journey

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HUM 104: The Heroic Journey - Page 3 Empty Re: HUM 104: The Heroic Journey

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Toni didnt look up at him when he pulled her closer. She wasnt sure if he was being protective of her or if he just wanted to make her know that he wouldnt leave her. At least, she hoped he wouldnt.
She had never been out of the states, so had no idea what it was like to live or even visit a different country. THis was one of the many times she felt out of the loop.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:04 pm

Bellatrix~
"Oh. Are you guys..." I tilted my head, confused. "...siblings?"
Red
Red

http://idkcolor.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Toni's eyes grew wide. did everyone think that tehy were siblings now a days?
"no..." She said softly, biting her lower lip. "He's just my best friend." Toni trusted no one more than she trusted Charlie. I guess on some level, he was almost a brother to her. And she knew that he would only really see her as a sister.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Bellatrix~
I laughed. "I thought it didn't make sense. When you spoke, you made it sound like you came over together, so..." I shrugged. We were at my row now. I started to separate, seeing my bike. As I swung my leg over, I grabbed my helmet and clicked on the strap. "I'll see you guys there, I guess." I revved the bike, waiting for the engine to warm up a bit.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 am

Charlie-

I gave a slight nod in her direction, then walked with Toni to her car. I looked her over, trying to read what she was thinking, but sometimes trying to read her was like trying to read my French homework. It always resulted in an epic fail and mistranslations all over the map. You'd think after all this time, I'd know her like the back of my hand. But, truth was, I only knew what she let me see. Sure it was more than what most people saw, but it still wasn't a ton...at least I didn't think so. But then again, I never did understand girls. Even Trish seemed to have a hidden side to me, but no one else seemed to notice it. I didn't take my arm from Toni's shoulder as we walked, it was to...comfortable to have it there. Besides, it felt right, and I felt odd. Thinking about Trish always made me scared to loose Toni too, and having her there under my arm just made her feel more...real. I pulled Toni closer, not really paying attention to what I was doing, just letting my thoughts wander. I debated ditching after the college class, I wasn't exactly in the sorts to be listening to another lecture in French by the flamboyant Ms. Huffman. I just..needed that old record player of Trish's and her Beetles albums. Especially since mum and dad weren't even in country to help ease the loneliness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:45 am

Toni glanced over at him then looked back down at teh ground. "Hey....what do you think about that girl?" She asked softly as they came to her car. She was curious of what he thought of the girl she already disliked.
Her hand rested on the strap of her bag as they walked, keeping the mesanger back close to her hip.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Bellatrix~
*hops on bike* *drives off* *thinks about how stupid traffic lights are* *speeds*
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:23 am

Charlie-

I blinked a few times, Toni's voice pulling me reluctantly from my thoughts. "Hm? Oh, I dunno," I said, giving a slight shrug. "She's alright I guess...a little to nosy for me, but you know. Who doesn't have their faults?" I had to give the girl the benefit of the doubt. Most first impressions were the worst in my opinion. "I'm ditching school after this class," I informed her for no special reason. Just getting it out in the open seemed to make it more solid of a plan, make it so I couldn't back out. Besides, it changed the subject from the girl, Bellatrix. I wasn't one to really gossip, so talking about others never really sat well with me. I realized my accent was starting up again and I quickly put myself in check.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:46 pm

Bella~
*in parking lot* *Starts taking off her helmate*
(((She's 'paused' until someone talks to her or someone tells me they want to talk to her, or until class starts. Whichever comes first.)))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:20 pm

*throws both of her characters back into the mix with a determined expression* When does the class start?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Soon. Rory is still with Zev I think Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 pm

Toni nodded and looked at the road as she drove. "Oh. ALright. I should probably go to my next classes...." She said almost wearily. She was always afraid of skipping classes. especially if she had already shown up for the school day. "Why do you always try to hide your accent, even around me?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 am

Charlie-

I blinked and looked at Toni, amazed that she even noticed, but at the same time figuring it was only natural. She seemed to see things about me no one else could, not even myself. I gave a small shrug, looking away and out the window. "Force of habit," I said. Simple enough answer, one that I hoped would keep her from asking questions. Truth was, I didn't really notice it most times. I only had to make a conscious effort when I thought of Trish...but that was why I hid it. In a way, I was cutting off ties to anything that would bring up Trish, or bring back hurt. The only thing I could really ever stand, was her old albums and the record player. But each time I heard my own accent, I though of hers, and then I would start off on a road of self-pity and angst.

Rory-

I sat at the desk staring at the coffee I had gotten. I had hoped that by going and getting coffee it would cut some time off my wait....but no. I was still just sitting here. No teacher. No students. Just....me....all on my lonesome. But then again, I was use to it...which is kind of sad because I hate being alone...really I do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 am

*cough* You mean Zy...

And I figured I'd just poof him back to the school as to not waste anymore time.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:57 am

((If people are in the building, then I'll make B go in))
Bella~
Using my usual 'special way', I attached my helmet to my bike and made sure everything was locked up. After a quick hair check, I walked into the college building right ahead, deciding that Charlie obviously needed a minute to be with his girlfriend-in-denial. Before long, I came to a T junction. I decided to go left.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:59 am

((Guys? Anyone still here? We haven't even gotten to class yet))
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Yep, I am. I've been waiting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:16 pm

I'm waiting for Momo. If you want to talk to Rory, she's in the classroom and she's not going to be doing anything but sitting there, so I can't really post anything else for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:03 pm

Toni nodded and looked down at her wrist. The red lines were still prominent against her skin. After a few seconds she looked back at the road. They soon turned into the parking lot of the shool.
"here we are..." she stopped the car and pulled the keys out and unbuckled herself. "Ready?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Charlie-

I gave a small nod and let out a deep sigh. I never was ready for class, I don't know why she asked, but then again I think that was her way of kicking me out of the car. I slid out of my seat, grabbed my bag, and shut the door to the old clunker before waiting for Toni on the sidewalk. I glanced around the campus and muttered to myself the differences between this one and the one I'd been to in England.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:42 pm

Once Charlie stepped out of the car, Toni reached over to the glove compartment and pulled out a new rubber band. She slid it onto her wrist and slowly left the car, tugging her sleeve down to hide the marks.
"Shall we go, my good sir?" She asked with a small smile, holding her arm out to him in attempt to lighten the mood.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Charlie-

I looked to Toni and smirked, shaking my head as a small chuckle escaped me. "I believe we have this backwards, madame," I said, for once purposely using my British accent. I took her arm, my hand sliding to hers, and walked with her into the college.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Toni laughed and smiled as he held her hand. This would never be real, at least not in the way she wanted. But it was still there. So, even though this hurt in some ways, it didn't matter. She still had him as her best friend.
"Maybe I did good sir. But what would you do about it?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:43 pm

Charlie-

I raised my brow as we entered the room where another girl sat. "Have you flogged with a wet noodle," I said matter-of-factly. I couldn't help a small grin and looked around at the empty seats. "Where do you want to sit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 am

**bella~
walks into the room**
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content